Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. (16062 Views)

Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2017
Dear Verified N-Build applicant,

1. Please log on to http://nbuild.npvn.ng/

2. Enter your phone number as the user name.

3. Use the password sent to your SMS as password.

4. Enter your correct bank information.

5. Select your preferable N-Build component.

#NPowerNG

2 Likes

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by lunacol(m): 4:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Some people did not get the message that contained the password. What will they do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by veekid(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2017
Abeg how do pple fúck in Lagos? After spending half of your day in hold up?

Back to the topic....... Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by stevezuks: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2017
Build, all this boy's that know nothing about building will go and sign up for n power build
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2017
You guys are just confused... How many pre-selected candidates have done verification that was to start on the 4th??

Awon omo ale jati jati
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by kay29000(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by DavSagacity(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2017
pls when will verification for N-Agro end...??
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by symbianDON(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2017
there's no complete transparency in this npower thing....man know man don enter am
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2017
veekid:

They fuuckk in office toilet

1 Like

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by nurusystem(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2017
ogod the nation builders let go and build second niger bridge..
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by directonpc(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2017
How was the selection done?
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by AnodaIT(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2017
ceeroh:
You guys are just confused... How many pre-selected candidates have done verification that was to start on the 4th??

Awon omo ale jati jati
Take time and read the instructions again
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Samcoflex75(m): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Please i am having an issue here, i was selected for the nbuild programme, when i logged in and entered my bank details, it took me to the place were i could pick the trade component but one of the trade wasnt having a centre, i called their line and the guy asked me to refresh the page, after refreshing it took me back to the log in page, and now i cant go to the component trade anymore because it is stock on the bank details page saying the bank details has already be filled
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by NOBLE179(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Danchibez: 7:48am On Dec 08, 2017
Pls wot of N-tax, when ar they doing their physical verification?
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Samunosuke(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2017
This is how things fall apart. Most people aren't going to receive the sms, then what?
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2017
AnodaIT:

Take time and read the instructions again

I know... it's for n-build that did their verification earlier. Now my own question; When exactly is the physical verification that was to start on the 4th??

1 Like

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Samunosuke:
This is how things fall apart. Most people aren't going to receive the sms, then what?

Then chill
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Jones4190(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Its happening now, the city of makurdi at wurukum roundabout is up in chaos because of the confusion in the Painted bus transporting
passengers from makurdi to Gboko The Police Patrol Team found two heads in one of the passenger's bag just after benuelinks junction.

A young man, about 21 years old, got into the bus with a backpack, at wurukum roundabout; the other passengers felt a strong smell coming out from the boy's
backpack. The horrible smell made the passengers suspicious. Then one of the passengers alarmed the driver. The driver made a light signal when he saw the Police
Patrol Team that was doing their daily patrol at the area. The police team intercepted the bus, and searched all the passengers. Many were frightened, not knowing what was happening. One of the policemen was shocked when he
opened the 21-year-old boy's backpack and found two (2) heads the boy carried in his
backpack. In examining them carefully,, the authorities
found that they were two known heads. It was a head of a Garlic and the other of an Onion.
Thank you very much for your attention! Now you can continue what you were doing.
I am in My house come and beat me!!!

Lazman Standing tricked me and I say,must trick you folks too..

1 Like

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by AnodaIT(m): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
ceeroh:

I know... it's for n-build that did their verification earlier. Now my own question; When exactly is the physical verification that was to start on the 4th??
The latest information says it will start fully from 11th in all LGAs
If you had followed npower social media channels as instructed, you would have gotten this info since yesterday
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Welcomme: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Danchibez:
Pls wot of N-tax, when ar they doing their physical verification?
Ntax have started work since August.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Danchibez: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Verified N-Build applicant,

1. Please log on to http://nbuild.npvn.ng/

2. Enter your phone number as the user name.

3. Use the password sent to your SMS as password.

4. Enter your correct bank information.

5. Select your preferable N-Build component.

#NPowerNG

please when is n-tax doing their physical verification sir? do we still hv hope?
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Sike(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2017
WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT GOT NO SMS?
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Rayfield: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2017
What about nknowledge?

1 Like

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by lifeworth247(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2017
*Slide Bitcoin Mining*
���������
Welcome to another *OFFLINE FREE* Bitcoin Earnings.

*Zero Risk*
*Zero Investment*
*Free Earnings*
::
Please kindly read through carefully before asking question as 99% of your anticipated questions would have been answered by this post.

*How Does it Work*
::
1. Register a bitcoin wallet account with *Coinbase* if you don't have one, via coinbase.com
*It must be coinbase wallet*

2. Open a Twitter account if you don't have one, via twitter.com

3. Download *SlideCoin* app from Google play store and install.

4. Register your SlideCoin account *using same email used for Coinbase* and use the *System Referral Code*: ➡ *LIF809, for you be earning *10% more bonus* daily.

5. Make SlideCoin your default SMS app to earn more daily.

6. Mining is made possible *OFFLINE* at the background.

7. However when you are online, all accumulated mined coins both online/offline would be added automatically.

8. Withdrawal is made possible by *twitting* your payment on your twitter account. That is, you twitt your withdrawal to get payment processed.

9. *No minimum withdrawal*

10. Withdrawal can only be made once in 24hrs.

11. Withdrawal is *Instantly* sent to your coinbase wallet no matter how small.

12. Go back and read from Step 1 above again and again.

*Happy Free Earnings*
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2017
AnodaIT:

The latest information says it will start fully from 11th in all LGAs
If you had followed npower social media channels as instructed, you would have gotten this info since yesterday

Okies. Thanks
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2017
ceeroh:

N-Build is the Non-graduate category sir.

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants, We apologize for the inconveniences,
Please note that the Physical Verification Exercise will actively commence in your Residential Local Government Area Secretariats on Monday, December 11th, 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by okoyeizu: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Grow up kid....
veekid:

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Lecturerbaba(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2017
Please I don't understand this one again, I don't receive any SMS that I will use as password oo
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Danchibez:

please when is n-tax doing their physical verification sir? do we still hv hope?

For Information on N-tax kindly contact VAIDS.

You can contact vaids on https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Twitter: @VAIDSNG
Instagram @ideclareng/
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2017
Lecturerbaba:
Please I don't understand this one again, I don't receive any SMS that I will use as password oo

Kindly follow the instruction provided via the SMS.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Stop My Job Or Continue? / Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 – Www.frsc.gov.ng Portal / Available Positions In African Union Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.