Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users (3634 Views)

Spectranet 4g Lte And Swift 4g Lte Browsing Free On Pc With Zero Naira (fastest) / Wich Is De Best Btw Swift And Spectranet / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users by nairatrain: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
With the new issue of Tsunami VPN banning Nigerians fromt their services, people are running halter scatter in search of an alternative vpn that would give unlimited free browsing for Swift 4G, MTN and Multilinks.
Well the search would end in the next few minute of reading.

I was serioulsy affected by this because 20 of my clients where on Tsunami VPN and I paid for 3 months in advance each. It was a big loss.

So I went into research and found another VPN that provides the same service but abit better because theirs works on SWIFT 4G, SPECTRANET 4G, COBRANET 4G, UNWIRED 4G, MULTILINKS 3G AND MTN. It is also stable and reliable available 247, all you need to do is to get a premium account and you can enjoy complete unlimited internet access.

their website is http://gplusvpn.com
enjoy your browsing in advance
Re: Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users by cheerios: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
nairatrain: With the new issue of Tsunami VPN banning Nigerians fromt their services, people are running halter scatter in search of an alternative vpn that would give unlimited free browsing for Swift 4G, MTN and Multilinks.
Well the search would end in the next few minute of reading.

I was serioulsy affected by this because 20 of my clients where on Tsunami VPN and I paid for 3 months in advance each. It was a big loss.

So I went into research and found another VPN that provides the same service but abit better because theirs works on SWIFT 4G, SPECTRANET 4G, COBRANET 4G, UNWIRED 4G, MULTILINKS 3G AND MTN. It is also stable and reliable available 247, all you need to do is to get a premium account and you can enjoy complete unlimited internet access.

their website is http://gplusvpn.com
enjoy your browsing in advance

It will be beneficial if u extend ur research to visafone...does it work with visafone
Re: Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users by efepro(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
i don't think this still works..though, i have not used the aforementioned VPNs..Swift blocked its firewall 19-06-13 against PD-PROXY.
Re: Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users by obosirow: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2013
woosh!
Re: Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users by Stanleyreal: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
I really need to know if gplusvpn can work without bis subscription which is no longer working.And more over can it work on mtn hynet
pls you can reply here or mail me at stanley.handerson@yahoo.com
thanks for your time
Re: Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users by iwebleadsltd: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2013
Phone Us: +91 76 984 66 985 to Buy Emails Leads Inbox Mailer SMTPs Webmail

iWebLeads™ is an Email Marketing Company that specializes in the collection and sale of Opt-In Leads, Email Marketing Lists & Softwares and state-of-the-art Data Services. Our primary channels targets the US, Asian & European email consumer market, which is a diverse and highly responsive audience. Your audience is the most important factor to the success of your online advertising campaign. There is no substitution for a high quality Opt In email database. This is where we come in. Our extensive data hygiene process ensures the highest level of deliverability and return on investment.

iWebLeads™ was incorporated in 2005 with one thing in mind - the customer. During the last 6 years we have helped over 20,000 customers who have grown their online marketing businesses and in turn made us what we are today! Each member of iWebLeads™ is committed to providing you remarkable and memorable services, which you can narrate to others. When it comes to reputation, iWebLeads™ leads the pack.

Incorporated with the sole purpose of providing cost-effective email marketing services, we are now in an industry leaders position. Due to our excellence in service quality, We have been able to build relationships with major marketing and publication firms the world over. These relationships have provided unique and responsive consumers and business email leads to our system.Our progressive strategy utilizes specialized "list management". The idea behind this technique increases sales and lead generation by optimizing suitable recipients for the campaign.

Take advantage of the cleanest & most uptodate Opt-In Email Lists in the business - as often as you want. We have partnered with several huge marketing companies that provide us with optin leads so that you get the best return for each dollar spent. Our other services include providing PHP based Mailers, Emailing Softwares and allied products. We also provide cutting-edge Bullet-Proof Hosting Service.

Re: Gplusvpn Solution To TSUNAMI VPN Banning Nigerians|swift 4G And Spectranet Users by iwebleadsltd: 4:05am On Mar 28, 2016
We sell the following Email Marketing Software and Databases:

Inbox PHP Mailer (Mass Sender) Unlimited Usage
Inbox SMTPs (Compatible with AMS) Unlimited Usage
Businessmen / Job Seekers / Loan Seekers / Executives / CEOs / Emails
Worldwide and Countrywise Emails
Alibaba Importers / Exporters / Manufacturers Emails
Suppression List Emails
Women Executives Emails
Full Information Leads with Full Name, Full Address, Email, Fax, Telephone, Website etc.
And Many More Visit Our Website: www.iWebLeads.com

Our Positive Testimonials tell all about us.

We accept Perfect Money, Webmoney and many others forms of payment.

How to contact us again?
Email us: contact@iwebleads.com or iweb_leads@yahoo.com.
Yahoo Messenger: iWeb_Leads (Please chat during day-time office hours).
Phone or SMS us: +91 76 984 66 985.

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 820 G1 Review And Specifications / Sold❌HP Elitebook 840 G3 | Core i7 | 256/16GB / (PRICE REDUCED) Lenovo Yoga 730, Core I5 12gig RAM , 256GB SSD FOR 180k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.