Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother (9041 Views)

Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
2 baby mamas,bobo takes one to the altar
2 baby mamas being played by a Casanova with the express approval of his mother.
What is the incentive for him to stop when the two baby mamas are willing and allow him to live a man's dream

@ the poster I won't color this for you
This man is playing you for a fool,a big fool
He will never change
If not your current rival,another awaits
A man crawling out of bed with you after a night of passion should make you feel like a worthless piece of meat to him
That thought should get you angry enough to leave

Are you prepared for a lifetime of being a back up
Staying on will erode you of self esteem
Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are fearfully and wonderfully made and that you love yourself enough to demand respect .

Remember
[size=18pt]AIDS is real[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother by nwakaibeya1: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
the challenge you have in your marriage is a serious spiritual problem promoted by evil marine spirits and this could be a problem caused by you unknowingly to you and this also could be a problem from your husband directly unknowingly to him and caused by him because many humanbeigns belong to this hidden nations and do not know and they are the people contending with Jesus christ and promoting evil in marriages and divorce and family evil wickedness and evil bondages in humanbeings and failures in businesses except you belong to their evil kingdom and know your way of appeal then you can escape and this are usually done in the night and thats why we call them night people,chameleons .now let us explain to you what this means :so many people are married to spiritual wives and husbands and the spiritual wife in the case of the husband is very jealous and will not give peace to the marriage of that husband in the physical world because she doesnt want to share her husband with a physical wife even though the man has children in the physical world and vice versa and same as the woman who has a spiritual husband but because those involved are usually blindfolded in the spirit they will never know or understand except in very rare cases and so many of these people mostly are in various churches and claiming to be born again and the pastors with them have no power to deal with the evil powers and hence they will be preaching and telling them God hates divorce when the woman is dead in silence and cannot be saved from this evil powers who are more powerful than the pastors and prophets who only appeal to those involved in some cases for relief creating the impression that there is no solution and they remain under heavy evil spiritual bondage and they cannot sleep at night nor have the commonest thing that real Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him which is peace and that's why they have no choice but to always dwell on prosperity and cage them with fasting and night vigil with so many message, sermons, topics that mean the same thing and interpretation spiritually but for how long will this deceit continue while they use the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies ? but behold we have the solution to deal silence finally the evil bondage with the light ,the mantle,the power that be which is available to us but highly unbelievable to humans of the world because we told them kingdom of God of justice has come and they will never believe because many humanbeings are bound to loss even the woman in question here will not agree to the solution if it is offered to her because so many humanbeigns are not market but watchout judgement has come upon the earth to expose and disgrace them finally and turn their honours to disgrace just now watch out if you don't see it physically you will see it spiritually but all will take place mainly spiritually because God is a spirit.Romans 11,21-22, Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14 dont forget ?those who are not bornagain are also in this and moslems and secular as well so do not be decieved you human beigns
Re: Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother by janvier27(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Op, why would you like him to only want you? Anyway you can work at that. Obviously he would want to keep both of you. But you may win him over completely depending on what both of you do or don't do. Do not be resentful of the other woman. Show love to all. Show your husband that you can also be a mother to the other child. Support him in & be involved in all he does. Hopefully the other woman will move on, and your husband can then claim the child. If she does not, be ready to happily tolerate her.
Re: Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother by janvier27(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2015
.....hopefully, your husband will get tired of this rubbish and truly settle down with you. Then his first child would be older and not exert so much emotional influence on him. I only hope no more pregnancies will come up.
Re: Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother by urchbarbie(f): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Tammy13:
My husband and I have been married for a year. We have a 2 year old son. He recently cheated with his previous child's mother. Before we got together, she left him but I believe all this time he still has feelings for her. Recently I found out they created a plan for him to leave me to go be with her. But this whole time when he comes home he acts like he wants to work on our marriage. There are other times, though, when he acts mean and I wonder if he is pushing me to divorce him.

Why wont he just leave me to be with her, if thats what he wants? Is he staying with me out of guilt?

Does he think he wants to be with her but just "wants what he cant have", so he like the thrill and chase of going back to his ex? And so she cant be with anyone else either?

Lastly, if i decide to stay with him, how can i make him only want me and not want to cheat?
using 2face n annie macualy case study, find ur levels

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband? / Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? / Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.