Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Builders Forum - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Builders Forum (17774 Views)

Builders / Developers ( Building, Roads, Drainages, Dams, Etc) / Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals) / All Building Professionals: Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders, Qs, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ mekenz, thank God dat u did not even think of porting. Lol. I am proudly a BUILDER.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 17, 2013
segzy14: Hello,
My name is builder.

Hi builder
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 17, 2013
@ dvdon, Good morning sir, how are you and ur nite? Hope nice.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2013
What a splendid day, good morning all.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2013
Good morning peeps
Re: The Builders Forum by abbacool(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Good morning great builder, I have ND in building Technology bt my dad wnt me 2 switch 2 Civil engineering wen applying D.E. Wat do u tink?
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2013
abbacool: Good morning great builder, I have ND in building Technology bt my dad wnt me 2 switch 2 Civil engineering wen applying D.E. Wat do u tink?

try and know the differences between civil engineering and building, then compare them to what you are looking for in life that is your dream profession.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Good morning all.
Re: The Builders Forum by Mekenz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
segzy14: Good morning all.
gud mornin to u,am newly admitted,in d department of buildin,plz cn u giv me some info/clues,on wot to expect/does/dnt in dis my 100level,atleast frm a professional angle,n frm ur own experience,cus am so optimistic,i dnt wnt to a mistake,tanks
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mekenz: gud mornin to u,am newly admitted,in d department of buildin,plz cn u giv me some info/clues,on wot to expect/does/dnt in dis my 100level,atleast frm a professional angle,n frm ur own experience,cus am so optimistic,i dnt wnt to a mistake,tanks

whch skool is dat?
Re: The Builders Forum by Mekenz(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
segzy14:

whch skool is dat?
unizik ofcus
Re: The Builders Forum by omilola(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice work Bldr Segun,am a graduate of building technology from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro,Ogun state,pls how can i bcme a member of NIOB.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
omilola: Nice work Bldr Segun,am a graduate of building technology from The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro,Ogun state,pls how can i bcme a member of NIOB.
Visit the state chapter of your location. Where are u based so that I will give Ϟ guidance
Re: The Builders Forum by omilola(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am based in Ogun state.
Re: The Builders Forum by jtchukwu: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
I'm glad 2 b here, i'm an undergraduate builder from futy.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2013
omilola: Am based in Ogun state.

i tried getting the location of ogun state but all no avail, but the name of your state chapter chairman is Bldr.(mrs) F.A. OSHO(MNIOB)
u can ask your friends or colleagues or better still call
bldr. Bello tanko mohammed(MNIOB)
honarary general secretary
NIOB, abuja.
08033115182,09-7831243

i hope it helps
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2013
jtchukwu: I'm glad 2 b here, i'm an undergraduate builder from futy.

nice one, i am a graduate from futminna.
Re: The Builders Forum by omilola(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
@segxy,tanz brov,pls if u have any vacancy for site engineer pls lemme knw.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
omilola: @segxy,tanz brov,pls if u have any vacancy for site engineer pls lemme knw.

I dont have any vacancy for now, some other time
Re: The Builders Forum by richeyy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mekenz: gud mornin to u,am newly admitted,in d department of buildin,plz cn u giv me some info/clues,on wot to expect/does/dnt in dis my 100level,atleast frm a professional angle,n frm ur own experience,cus am so optimistic,i dnt wnt to a mistake,tanks

@Mekenz, I studied Building at UNIZIK and graduated in 2009. It's an interesting course and you will enjoy it. However, the Building profession us more practical than theoretical. Read journals and get loads of practical experiences, you'll be fine.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
@richeyy, thanks alot
Re: The Builders Forum by Mekenz(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2013
richeyy:

@Mekenz, I studied Building at UNIZIK and graduated in 2009. It's an interesting course and you will enjoy it. However, the Building profession us more practical than theoretical. Read journals and get loads of practical experiences, you'll be fine.
interestin thanks so much,am also a zikite,bro wot presently ar u doin nw,cus u said u hv graduated?
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning all, happy sallah in advance.
Re: The Builders Forum by Abiola4eva(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Am 200lvl stdnt of building technology futmx,whr did u based#shegzy or can u hook me up with a builder in either kwara or Niger...I rep FUTMINNA.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Abiola4eva: Am 200lvl stdnt of building technology futmx,whr did u based#shegzy or can u hook me up with a builder in either kwara or Niger...I rep FUTMINNA.

i am based in abuja. Thanks
Re: The Builders Forum by Abiola4eva(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
segzy14:

i am based in abuja. Thanks
k,can u hook me up with a professional builder in either kwara or niger.

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Abiola4eva: k,can u hook me up with a professional builder in either kwara or niger.

all my builder friends are all based in abuja, i dont have any in niger or kwara.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2013
Good morning to all.
Re: The Builders Forum by eghosajohnny: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2013
Hello Mr Abiola4eva ,I am a builder and would be glad if you give me the opportunity to show my experience I don't know how to brag but would want you to concor by what you will be seeing as I work for you. This is my number 07031886484 or my mail address johnontop14@yahoo.com
Re: The Builders Forum by Abiola4eva(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
eghosa johnny: Hello Mr Abiola4eva ,I am a builder and would be glad if you give me the opportunity to show my experience I don't know how to brag but would want you to concor by what you will be seeing as I work for you. This is my number 07031886484 or my mail address johnontop14@yahoo.com
ar u a professional builder? Where did u based.
Re: The Builders Forum by eghosajohnny: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hello sir/Ma,How are you today I really hope great,sir/Ma I want to thank you for the mind to reply me its not always easy and with this you have won my loyalty and if by any means I am granted this great opportunity it will be a talk to all naira landers of good job and through your work I will get more,I live in benin axis but I can work all round nigeria all I need is the connection so I beseach you today to assist me, if you want proof I have done a job that is posted on the wall of nairaland even my image is in the pic. If you want them I can send it over to this wall and once again this is my number 07031886484 please do call or reply me on the type of building you want then I can set up a good reply of what you will like. Thank you once again for the reply and I hope that we are able to work because it seems your project is in abuja I can work there for sure if only you give me chance. if you want proof I have done a job that is posted on the wall of nairaland even my image is in the pic. If you want them I can send it over to this wall

Thanks for the chance,
Yours always,
Johnny

Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 11, 2013
Abiola4eva: k,can u hook me up with a professional builder in either kwara or niger.

@abiola4eva, do u need the builder for a project? Or u need the builder as a mentor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) / Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please / Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.