Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Builders Forum - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Builders Forum (17734 Views)

Builders / Developers ( Building, Roads, Drainages, Dams, Etc) / Surveyors, Builders, Architects & Estate Mgrs' Corner (Aspirants & Professionals) / All Building Professionals: Architects, Civil Engineers, Builders, Qs, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Builders Forum by Abiola4eva(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2013
segzy14:

@abiola4eva, do u need the builder for a project? Or u need the builder as a mentor?
I need the builder as a mentor.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abiola4eva: I need the builder as a mentor.

ok
Re: The Builders Forum by Chumek(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2013
Hello sir, in dis ur group, pple lik us who ar self employed witout graduates certificate bt has d basic idea of some sections in construction jst lik am a tiller can i join?
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chumek: Hello sir, in dis ur group, pple lik us who ar self employed witout graduates certificate bt has d basic idea of some sections in construction jst lik am a tiller can i join?

@chumek, u can join, welcome on board
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2013
Good morning all.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
What a nice day to all.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2013
A good evening and happy weekend to all.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Good morning all.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2013
Builders, where are u? A good morning to all.
Re: The Builders Forum by tehgar27: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Glad for this kind of forum. Builders pls raise up d profession not 4 our sake alone but for d upcoming ones. Great builders am Asefor Oghenetega by name.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2013
@teghar27, u r welcome.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Christmas Wishes from Samuel Ajose Engineers Ltd
Another year has flown by and, once again, we would like to thank all our clients for their continued business. How fortunate we are to have such great clients.
When we see your businesses flourish as a result of your hard work, we cheer and celebrate with you. It is a wonderful feeling being part of your personal and professional growth every day.
We would like to express sincere thanks to all our past and present clients and best wishes for a warm holiday season to you and your families. We are grateful for the trust you have placed in us and look forward to more years of working together. Merry Christmas everyone!
Sincerely,
The Samuel Ajose Engineers Team

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 10, 2014
[size=60pt]I give glory to God for counting me among the living today and praise his holy name as I ADD ONE YEAR TO MY AGE.

MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY.
[/size]
Re: The Builders Forum by seedgie(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
nice thread sagzy...... I ve bn into building for a while but i ve a degree in geoscience, Pls i like to knw d procedure for registration into d builders society. Thnks
Re: The Builders Forum by Truman155(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nice thread i am a building student of futmx i want to know if its possible to do my masters in structural eng.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2014
@seedgie and truman155,
i will back to answer your questions.
i also finished from FUTMX.

Best Regards,
Samuel
Re: The Builders Forum by Truman155(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
segzy14:
@seedgie and truman155,
i will back to answer your questions.
i also finished from FUTMX.

Best Regards,
Samuel
wow frm fut look forword to hearing from u thanks
Re: The Builders Forum by Dgaffer(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its a 9ce thread 4 sure,... @seje, keep it up cos many ppl it but didn't actualiz it....9ce one ..... Am a builder in Ebsu, in my final your.....Thanks man
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2014
Truman155:
Nice thread i am a building student of futmx i want to know if its possible to do my masters in structural eng.

You can do your masters in "structures".
Futminna offers it.
Send my regards to prof.muazu,bldr. akamu,bldr. banuso,bldr. alao, big jimoh,small jimoh, bldr ezekiel e.t.c i hope u know them.
Tell them."AJOSE" send his regards.

Regards,
Samuel
Re: The Builders Forum by Truman155(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2014
segzy14:

You can do your masters in "structures".
Futminna offers it.
Send my regards to prof.muazu,bldr. akamu,bldr. banuso,bldr. alao, big jimoh,small jimoh, bldr ezekiel e.t.c i hope u know them.
Tell them."AJOSE" send his regards.

Regards,
Samuel
thanks i know those men
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2014
seedgie:
nice thread sagzy...... I ve bn into building for a while but i ve a degree in geoscience, Pls i like to knw d procedure for registration into d builders society. Thnks

visit this website for info.

www.niobng.org
Re: The Builders Forum by Teeeestone(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2015
I realy have passion for this career but I am not good at Physics and Math . Can I scale through ?
Re: The Builders Forum by Rendition(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Nice seeing a thread like dis,am a builder...great is our profession

1 Like

Re: The Builders Forum by Rendition(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Teeeestone:
I realy have passion for this career but I am not good at Physics and Math . Can I scale through ?
well u can, buh with focus and hardwork cuz our job is more on d field and experience......trust me u wud scale true
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Teeeestone:

you can scale through if you are serious.
Re: The Builders Forum by daking21: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
WOW!!! A nice thread I must say.
@segzy14 I must confess you are doing a great job here. I sent you a pm.
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
daking21:
WOW!!! A nice thread I must say.
@segzy14 I must confess you are doing a great job here. I sent you a pm.

OK,thanks.
Re: The Builders Forum by morising1: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Now we have a new Forum for builders in Nigeria, is strictly on Building industry follow the link and let struggle with one mind http://buildersdirectory.builders/community/index.php
Re: The Builders Forum by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Builders in the house.
Re: The Builders Forum by Godwin88(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
@op. I wanna commend the tremendous effort you are making in keeping this thread alive.
What aspect of building construction will you consider as the most lucrative? Will you say building services?

3 Likes

Re: The Builders Forum by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:37am On Jul 28, 2016
segzy14:
From monday next week, expect my post because i want the public to know about builders, the building body(NIOB) and the building profession
can you help me with

"history of block building in Nigeria? "

It's an assignment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Situations Nigerian Workers Can Relate To (Pictures) / 45 Police Officers Who Arrested Evans Get Special Promotion / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.