Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

MTN Introduces Shared Data Bundles: All You Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Introduces Shared Data Bundles: All You Need To Know (1584 Views)

Mtn Introduces 2GB For N1000 Data Plan / Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Introduces Shared Data Bundles: All You Need To Know by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
MTN Nigeria has announced yet another interesting data service which is called the MTN Shared Data Bundles to all its data using customers. The new product brings MTN’s Data Share – a product which was previously available to only corporate postpaid customers to individual prepaid customers.
MTN Shared data bundles, allow customers who have data plans from 250MB and above to share their active data plan with up to 5 other MTN users. Shared plans are split equally across the “Sponsor” and “Beneficiaries” so that a beneficiary manages his/her share of the data plan independently.

Please Note that: Only monthly data plans from 250MB upward (i.e 250MB, 500MB, 1GB and 5GB) can be shared. Follow this link (goo. gl/JkN9E) to see the rest of this post on my blog. Copy and paste the link (goo. gl/JkN9E) in your browser, close up space in between the link.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The First Place To Go To On Someone's Phone?? / Exam Prep (the Best To Use To Prepare For Exams In Nigeria) / I Was Defrauded At Computer Village Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.