Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong (1210 Views)

Drop Your Site And Get A Good Traffic Here / Please Look At My Newly Designed Site And Tell Me What You Feel. / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please wapmasters kindly check this site and tell me what and what is wrong and areas where i should work on. www.Leapfame.com
I will appreciate fair answers thanks.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by mashnino(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
smh....

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by jydo306: 7:38am On Jun 19, 2013
why nah?
mashnino: smh....
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by yungcheda(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is it a forum or wat exactly? Mashnino, why smh? if u can't contribute, put ur unwanted fingers in ur pocket
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
yungcheda: Is it a forum or wat exactly? Mashnino, why smh? if u can't contribute, put ur unwanted fingers in ur pocket
Yeah it's a forum.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by CODEEATER(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
i see pbnl written all over dat site...i was a pbnl mod,so i shuld knw...seriously dude,y choose dat design...i mean com on...m tired of seein almst all websites wit d same setup,its borin to luk at....i mean wat happend to creativity...web developmnt used to b an art br...nw,m jst nt seein it...

sorri bro,no offnce...but on a scale of 1-10,cnsiderin design,specs,validity and responsivness...i'l giv leapfame 3pnts...NO OFFENCE O
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by cfranzel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
The green header can kill me
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
CODE-EATER:
i see pbnl written all over dat site...i was a pbnl mod,so i shuld knw...seriously dude,y choose dat design...i mean com on...m tired of seein almst all websites wit d same setup,its borin to luk at....i mean wat happend to creativity...web developmnt used to b an art br...nw,m jst nt seein it...

sorri bro,no offnce...but on a scale of 1-10,cnsiderin design,specs,validity and responsivness...i'l giv leapfame 3pnts...NO OFFENCE O
Yeah you are right man it just that am just new to php just 2weeks am only good in html.
Anyway can i work with you?
Give me your facebook id.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
c.franzel:
Thanks I was thinking about it since yesterday. Green is my favorite color so i choose #00aa00.
Please can you sugest any green color code for me?
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by CODEEATER(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Godwinsilas:
Yeah you are right man it just that am just new to php just 2weeks am only good in html.
fb.com/isioma.ugbah
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by cfranzel(m): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2013
Godwinsilas:
Thanks I was thinking about it since yesterday. Green is my favorite color so i choose #00aa00.
Please can you sugest any green color code for me?

I'm not good in css, or color but if you want the easy way, just dowload a template, and code your back end.

This site can help you
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by mashnino(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2013
yungcheda: Is it a forum or wat exactly? Mashnino, why smh? if u can't contribute, put ur unwanted fingers in ur pocket

hey princess...have we had any encounter before...?

because i dnt undastand y u re rude to me...

i didn't want to hurt him by saying thingz...
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by sisqology(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2013
*dies*
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2013
c.franzel:

I'm not good in css, or color but if you want the easy way, just dowload a template, and code your back end.

This site can help you
thanks can i have your facebook id too.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2013
mashnino:

hey princess...have we had any encounter before...?

because i dnt undastand y u re rude to me...

i didn't want to hurt him by saying thingz...
Hey man there no hurt in saying the truth.
I created this topic because i need advice.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by mashnino(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2013
Godwinsilas:
Hey man there no hurt in saying the truth.
I created this topic because i need advice.

Okay....like the other guy said above get a good template and work on it..

but if you want to create a forum you need to know more than html..

it goes deeper than that and i am sorry for my first reaction...
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by cfranzel(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Godwinsilas:
thanks can i have your facebook id too.

Let's chat on my website : here

or on facebook
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by WorldCC: 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
I think you need more quality design and i think making the site look simple is a good idea too, check out one of my websites and see what i mean: http://www.worldclasscheapest.com
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Looks like a good niche but site doesn't look good on PC...Perhaps it's designed strictly for mobile.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by WorldCC: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2013
No it is ok from what I've gathered from fans, i made it look very simple and not crowded with excessive designs, thanks for your comment though,. Appreciate...
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thank you all for your concern and advice i appreciate.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2014
www.Leapfame.com has just be redisign please guys check it out and drop your comments.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by cbrass(m): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2014
Coughs..Coughs again...yawns. Ok you said that you learnt html withing two weeks and did this
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 29, 2014
You've got some ideas but they look like Seun's grin.

Check mine too, www.hamisnation.comeze.com

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2014
cbrass: Coughs..Coughs again...yawns. Ok you said that you learnt html withing two weeks and did this
No i mean am only in HTML, and i have just spent 2weeks using PHP and that was 2013.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2014
NaijaTalkTown: You've got some ideas but they look like Seun's grin.

Check mine too, www.hamisnation.comeze.com
Thats basic forum.
I have been runing forum since 2012 before i knew nairaland.
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by wjstar(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
You guys are making php look like a boring language. C'mon guyz, is it a taboo to add cool images, tabs and nice colours to your website?
Why are most Nigerian forums having the same look. Nairaland has already set its standards with rich contents, and we all love the 3 colours like that (green, black & white). Make ur homepage more attractive
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
c.franzel:
diarris God ooo
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by fattbabakay(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Godwinsilas:
juz html nd u're dat cool??abeg re u on whatsapp?
Re: Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong by Godwinsilas(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
wjstar:
You guys are making php look like a boring language. C'mon guyz, is it a taboo to add cool images, tabs and nice colours to your website?
Why are most Nigerian forums having the same look. Nairaland has already set its standards with rich contents, and we all love the 3 colours like that (green, black & white). Make ur homepage more attractive

Seriousely you are right, but functions first. I will make it a great design with good CSS, currently am working on functions.

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently / Verify Adsense Address Without Verification Pin In 2hrs / Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.