Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin (2453 Views)

Iftar On The Streets Of London Yesterday / Ramadan: A Month Of Self-indulgent Iftar Parties Or Self-restraint? / A Touching Hadith About Dua During Iftar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Carmall:
4. Carmall.
The RSVP contact number too?
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
08029069096, 08058331104
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by yat11: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by Carmall(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
kokozain: 08029069096
Okay thanks!
Will make it there tomorrow insha Allah.
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by yat11: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
yat@11:
Salam, comin 4rm asadam syd pls wia wil I alight after boarding offa garage cab
alight at kwara express then call one of those nos
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by highrank(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Today (Sun.28/7/2013 ) is a wonderful iftaar day in ilorin.Thanks 2 kokozain( the host) and others that present.May Allah reward us abundantly.Ilorin Nairalanders muslim community has been established.Long liue Nairaland,long live ilorin Nairalanders muslim communities.Ameen.The rest that present how did u see d iftaar?Let's have ur comment.
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by yat11: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
yat@11:
Salam all, tanx to our host (kokozain) and to the lecturer (Mr. Highrank) and to all dat attended. D lecture was great and I learnt a great deal. Once again thanks to al dat attended.

wow...i must v missed alot. Anyways, that's how it's bin willed. May HE reward and bless u all (d host, attendees and lecturer) and dose of us who cudnt make it due to a reason or the other.
Baraka'Allahu lak
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by readonenaire(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Slaak:

wow...i must v missed alot. Anyways, that's how it's bin willed. May HE reward and bless u all (d host, attendees and lecturer) and dose of us who cudnt make it due to a reason or the order.
Baraka'Allahu lak
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
THANKS TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH FOR ALLOWING US TO CARRIED OUT OUR PLANS WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCE. ITS A VERY FANTASTIC PROGRAM WHICH WE PRAYED TO CONTINUE LIKE THE ONE IN LAGOS WHICH IS YEAR IN YEAR OUT. THANKS TO ALL ATTENDEES AND INDEED THE LECTURER BECAUSE THE LECTURE WAS DONE IN 2HRS INCLUDING GENERAL DISCUSSION AND OPINION WHICH BROADEN OUR KNOWLEDGE ON SOME PREVAILING ISSUES THAT IS ON GROUND. FOR ALL THOSE WHO PRAYED AMEEN YA ALLAH, FOR ALL ATTENDEES JAZAKHALLAH KHAIRAN AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT NEXT YEAR IS ANOTHER TIME(MAY ALLAH SWT SPARE OUR LIVES IN GOOD HEALTH TILL THEN AMEEN),
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by bbkkatunxo: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
kokozain: THANKS TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH FOR ALLOWING US TO CARRIED OUT OUR PLANS WITHOUT ANY HINDRANCE. ITS A VERY FANTASTIC PROGRAM WHICH WE PRAYED TO CONTINUE LIKE THE ONE IN LAGOS WHICH IS YEAR IN YEAR OUT. THANKS TO ALL ATTENDEES AND INDEED THE LECTURER BECAUSE THE LECTURE WAS DONE IN 2HRS INCLUDING GENERAL DISCUSSION AND OPINION WHICH BROADEN OUR KNOWLEDGE ON SOME PREVAILING ISSUES THAT IS ON GROUND. FOR ALL THOSE WHO PRAYED AMEEN YA ALLAH, FOR ALL ATTENDEES JAZAKHALLAH KHAIRAN AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT NEXT YEAR IS ANOTHER TIME(MAY ALLAH SWT SPARE OUR LIVES IN GOOD HEALTH TILL THEN AMEEN),

Kokozain am short of words buh you and Highrank may Allah bless you and your family. And to d attendees (carmell,yat@11 n me) my Allah reward n bless you n ur family. Kolozain Thanks to you 1s again
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
Salam brodas and sistas. May Allah accept all our ibadahs in d blessed month of Ramadan and may HE spare our lifes to witness many more of it in righteousness.
Eid Mubarak
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 6:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Salam muslim nairalanders here in ilorin what are we doing about this year iftar programme? I dont mind to be the host but pls i need your contributions on how to make it work.
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by dragnet: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2014
kokozain: Salam muslim nairalanders here in ilorin what are we doing about this year iftar programme? I dont mind to be the host but pls i need your contributions on how to make it work.
...such is life
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2014
dragnet:
...such is life
dragnet i dont understand ur take on this. How is ife and lag
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by dragnet: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
kokozain: dragnet i dont understand ur take on this. How is ife and lag

my take on this ? send me return ticket to join you in Ilorin.
... after pepper rest finish you just abandon your boys abi, such is life!
Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
dragnet:
my take on this ? send me return ticket to join you in Ilorin.
... after pepper rest finish you just abandon your boys abi, such is life!
not wat u think. Though Allhamdullilah for His blessin over me and my family. My good brother as u know am an hustler still tryin to get there that is wat brought me to Ilorin. My friend i missed everythin abt u as in the tilawa,tahajud.nafilat all during ittikaf say me well to amir t****k salam

1 Like

Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by dragnet: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2014
kokozain: not wat u think. Though Allhamdullilah for His blessin over me and my family. My good brother as u know am an hustler still tryin to get there that is wat brought me to Ilorin. My friend i missed everythin abt u as in the tilawa,tahajud.nafilat all during ittikaf say me well to amir t****k salam
it'll get better insha Allaah..
I dey pull your legs, I know you're not the type to disown your ppl even if u rich pass dangote.
I pray Allaah ease my tasks and yours, and preserves us on the right path.. Aameen

1 Like

Re: Iftar For Nairalanders In Ilorin by kokozain(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
dragnet:
it'll gets better insha Allaah..
I dey pull your legs, I know you're not the type to disown your ppl even if u rich pass dangote.
I pray Allaah ease my tasks and yours, and preserves us on the right path.. Aameen
ameen jazakhallah khairan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tarawee/night Prayers / Eid Ul Adha 1444AH: Etiquettes Of Eid / Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.