Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191885 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
talk2me006:
ummmm ! thanks to detect that mistake.
me also found the mistake today as d seller sent me the express receipt wchich show elena as d reciever instead of productpro.
i can remember i gave my username to use as the reciever.am very sure d seller forgot .it was due to pressure i exert to his brain dat time ..lol
now ! i want to ask if u have shipped my product already? or what is d status of the product now

@Cmv!
Pls reply my message above..
My seller told me that he has confirmed to elena that the product belong to me since jan 1,2014 wen elena called him for verification.. So for this reason i cant see wat could delay you to not ship my product dis weekend..
I can see u have deduct ur 10 doller of ur service charges from my account..
PLEASE I WANT TO ASK YOU IF MY PRODUCTS IS AMONG THOS U SHIPPED DIS WEEKEND?

MY ORDER NO 283725282862 . USERNAME IS productpro
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Rehn(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
Chrisvicmall: For your original electronics, cloths, bags, etc, Household equipments, etc, order from Chrisvic at a very affordable price. No service charge required when you order your products from Chrisvic.com If there is a product you cannot find, provide the link here for quotation.
Can I get a BB Bold5 white and a mini Hp laptop? All UK used.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
cvm, i have been asking elena about woman hair esp braz hair, buh she seems not interested, please how can you help
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Chrisvicmall: You can criticize us, you can tell us our weakness, you can offer your recommendation and you can as well pat us on the back if we deserve it.

This thread is opened in order to listen to all you have to say. When we fail to reply to your email within 48hours and you called us and nothing was done about it, report it here. When we failed to handle your case and ignore your calls and it has been more than 48hours, report it here. When we failed to deliver your product and it is more than 7days from the estimate time, and we didn't reply to your email, regarding the issue, report it here. If you have any suggestion, question, or opinion, first send an email to us, if you didn't receive reply within 48hours, report it here.

Finally, if you think that we deserve some pat on the back, don't hesitate to do that.
We cannot grow without hearing what you have to say. We are not perfect but we will do everything within our reach to serve you better.

There is always harmony when like minds work together.

For those who might have hit this page by chance through search engine, we do recommend that you check https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free and
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/ if you are planning to go into importation business

cvm, do you also have your office in kano or kaduna where i can pick my goods?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tspun(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Ask the supplier to contact Elena. Elena will tell which of the prefer options.
how will he contact elena is it true email or wat ?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2014
talk2me006:

@Cmv!
Pls reply my m ssage above..
My seller told me that he has confirmed to elena that the product belong to me since jan 1,2014 wen elena called him for verification.. So for this reason i cant see wat could delay you to not ship my product dis weekend..

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2014
tspun: how will he contact elena is it true email or wat ?

through call. you can get elena by calling
+8613472845181
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2014
@cvm
If i later found out that u did not ship my Product this weekend i will really not happy with you because the mistake my seller did has been corrected since jan 1 2014..
So i didnt see any reason y u will hold my product over there.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mzsunshine(f): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tspun(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2014
mcfynest:

through call. you can get elena by calling
+8613472845181
thamks alot
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by frankmoney(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
Cvm how much do u charge for a product weighing below 10kg
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Chrisvic team i have sent mails endlessly no response, someone please help, order was placed since dec 2013.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
mcfynest: cvm, i have been asking elena about woman hair esp braz hair, buh she seems not interested, please how can you help

I can help you with that, just whatsapp via my signature
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2014
@cvm
what is really happening ?
you really fall my hand.
you have wasted my time already.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello Chrisvic. Please I want you to help me pay a seller for a product and also ship it for me. The problem I have is that the seller doesn't have the product on alibaba. He has a store on alibaba but he said he hasn't uploaded this particular tab yet. He only showed me the pic and sent me all the specifications to my mail. Please I don't know if there is any way you can help me ascertain his authenticity before or during payment. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by iamzizou: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg help me out,, I've been asking for the quotation of my order and haven't receive any message since and I did direct bank payment and I've filled the online form too and my money hasn't reflected... This is my first time of using cvm pls help me out
Username :azeezxyz
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ponybiz: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
bizmania: Hello Chrisvic. Please I want you to help me pay a seller for a product and also ship it for me. The problem I have is that the seller doesn't have the product on alibaba. He has a store on alibaba but he said he hasn't uploaded this particular tab yet. He only showed me the pic and sent me all the specifications to my mail. Please I don't know if there is any way you can help me ascertain his authenticity before or during payment. Thanks

pls check dis on ebay.com and give me d quotation and how i will get my stuff tru shippyme.131018266402.261365559328
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ponybiz: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
bizmania: Hello Chrisvic. Please I want you to help me pay a seller for a product and also ship it for me. The problem I have is that the seller doesn't have the product on alibaba. He has a store on alibaba but he said he hasn't uploaded this particular tab yet. He only showed me the pic and sent me all the specifications to my mail. Please I don't know if there is any way you can help me ascertain his authenticity before or during payment. Thanks

pls check dis on ebay.com and give me d quotation and how i will get my stuff tru shippyme.131018266402, 261365559328
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tspun(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls help i paid money into cvm diamond account. But it did't register in my cvm profile account. How do i transfer it to my acct.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2014
talk2me006:

@Cmv!
Pls reply my message above..

talk2me006: @cvm
If i later found out that u did not ship my Product this weekend i will really not happy with you because the mistake my seller did has been corrected since jan 1 2014..
So i didnt see any reason y u will hold my product over there.
talk2me006: @cvm
what is really happening ?
you really fall my hand.
you have wasted my time already.

We followed your instruction. From your order, you chose "Normal Shipping" as the shipping option. If you have chosen "Express Shipping" , your product should be in Nigeria by now. Please check your order again.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Rehn: Can I get a BB Bold5 white and a mini Hp laptop? All UK used.
Everything we put on www.chrisvic.com is new product.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Secularist: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2014
I have placed an order, sent through an email to info@chrisvicmall.com and it has yet to be attended to. I have called elena about this and her number is no longer available. I need you to make that order today as i would be expecting the goods latest by monday.

Please attend to this fast. I chose express shipping.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Secularist: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
I have done the calculation for 199 items inclusive of express shipping and commission and i need her to cross check to see if i am correct. The order i wanted to place yesterday did not pull through as the seller was unavailable. But this time i got the seller's number and even called them.

Please give me the quotation that i go and pay and place the order for me immediately.

I need the goods in by monday.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Secularist: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2014
I just spoke to elena and she said i would have to pay first before they do the calculations or did i not hear her right. I thought you would contact the seller and get a quotation outside of my own calculation which i did and was represented in the mail i sent.

I dont understand anymore, this is becoming too hard. What is the process for payment here??
Are you on skype, can we chat via skype?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2014
frankmoney: Cvm how much do u charge for a product weighing below 10kg

For Express, $13 per kg which normal shipping is $10. If the product is above 10kg and you are using normal shipping, it is $8 per kg
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Secularist: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2014

If the supplier has Onsite Check and has been a long alibaba member, there is a great chance that he is real. Since we have been purchasing from Alibaba, so far so good.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by leenu11: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi CVM, I sent you guys a mail since yesterday. Please get back to me. I need to purchase some products.
Username Akeenyemi

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
leenu11: Hi CVM, I sent you guys a mail since yesterday. Please get back to me. I need to purchase some products.
Username Akeenyemi

Thanks

What is the first three for characters of your email id
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by leenu11: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

What is the first three for characters of your email id

"oya"

Thanks. Looking forward to your response.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

We followed your instruction. From your order, you chose "Normal Shipping" as the shipping option. If you have chosen "Express Shipping" , your product should be in Nigeria by now. Please check your order again.
oga cvm !
i placed my order on 31st dec 20013 wch is tuesday. and my selller confirmed to me that my products has reached ur office in gouzou on tursday ,2nd 2014 which has alraedy met ur friday deadline which has already qualify it for shipping for that saturday.
u didnt send the product that saturday that is y d product is not in nigeria for now.
just apologise to me that u didnot send d product at the require time than to have one excuse to defend ur self. remember this is not my first time of doin business wt u.i know d way u operate.
i have accepted that u have wasted one week for me already.
the only thing that can clear the air is just for u send my product unfailinly this saturday. fullstop.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ogetogeo(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2014
talk2me006:
oga cvm !
i placed my order on 31st dec 20013 wch is tuesday. and my selller confirmed to me that my products has reached ur office in gouzou on tursday ,2nd 2014 which has alraedy met ur friday deadline which has already qualify it for shipping for that saturday.
u didnt send the product that saturday that is y d product is not in nigeria for now.
just apologise to me that u didnot send d product at the require time than to have one excuse to defend ur self. remember this is not my first time of doin business wt u.i know d way u operate.
i have accepted that u have wasted one week for me already.
the only thing that can clear the air is just for u send my product unfailinly this saturday. fullstop.

Bro, was it express shipping or normal shipping you chose?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.