Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191925 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
AMI3:
To purchase from aliexpress, is it only for me to send you people the link and fund my account is all i have to do?

You send links and the quantity
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2015
puntmaniac:
2015061813518931 please process my order today is the 4th day after placing the order. Thank you
We just started today. If you make the payment today, we will process within 24hours, and it normally takes another 1-3days for the item to reach our China office. Once we receive all your items, we will send immediately. And it takes 24hours-36hours to reach Nigeria
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2015
puntmaniac:
2015061813518931 please process my order today is the 4th day after placing the order. Thank you
We are working on your order. You will get update any moment from now. The holiday slow things down a little bit. Please bear with us.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Gbotun:
Sent a message to info@chrisvicmall.com since a week ago
but haven't gotten any reply since.
Please can i get a quotation for these goods?

1. http://detail.1688.com/offer/44817654775.html?spm=0.0.0.0.AJEbI3 10 pieces

2. http://detail.1688.com/offer/44511571261.html?spm=0.0.0.0.AJEbI3 10 pieces

3. http://detail.1688.com/offer/45467656754.html?tracelog=p4p 5 pieces

4. http://detail.1688.com/offer/41725632444.html?spm=0.0.0.0.1Vd7eS 5 piecies

5. http://detail.1688.com/offer/520027418554.html?spm=0.0.0.0.MsKS7C 5pieces

Please calculate using express shipping
What is the first 5 letters of your email. The price for the items is $88.25 plus $5 service charge which is $93.25 which is 20702naira. Please note that it is not included the shipping from China to Nigeria. We will be able to give the shipping quotation once we receive the goods and measure them.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by skypeople(f): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Waooow am here finally. Hav gat loads of enquiries for yu chrisvicmall.

But meanwhile

Guyz seriously i dont wana barge into your thread but voting is presently goin on for the MR NAIRALAND competition. Please click on the link on my signature and vote for my candidate SCENTMARLC alone. Please help your girl nah **sobbing** wont you?

Cc: puntmaniac ami3
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by needinfo: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

What is the first 5 letters of your email. The price for the items is $88.25 plus $5 service charge which is $93.25 which is 20702naira. Please note that it is not included the shipping from China to Nigeria. We will be able to give the shipping quotation once we receive the goods and measure them.
chrisvicmall customer service is very poor.have sent mails and also be on their chat platform without no response.no whatsapp response either.you guys need to work on customer service.very important.a coy without good customer service is dead especially online service.only on nairaland you guys are active.not good
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fame12k(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
@chrisvicmall I will place an order on friday and pay into your account, I hope I will get it by wednesday by using express shipping option, pls give me Nigeria time range when I can chat with you people on your online chat platform because have been online several times with seeing the chat option.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by puntmaniac: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

We just started today. If you make the payment today, we will process within 24hours, and it normally takes another 1-3days for the item to reach our China office. Once we receive all your items, we will send immediately. And it takes 24hours-36hours to reach Nigeria

I payed 6days ago. on the 17th. I m expecting an update soon. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bedfordng(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2015
@ chrisvicmall , it seems like you are only active here on nairaland but your response via mails and whatsapp, even including chats is poor. I have sent series of mails and whatsapp message, be on your chat platform for hours, no single response. I placed an order on the 15th june and the status is written that you have received it but on delivery status, its showing Not Yet.

According to the message you wrote on that page, you said they should contact customer care if such is written on delivery status. Due to that i have sent series of mails, chat on whatsapp, chat on your platform but no single response for the past 3days now. That is not a good sign of customer care response. You can help me check my order status and tell me if it has arrived lagos.

I hope my using your service for the first time would not be a big mistake because with poor customer care service, how can someone get solutions.

You should do something about customer service.what about those who don't know you have customer service on nairaland, how would they cope if they need solutions for their problems.your website is not nairaland.its not every one dealing with you that knows you are on nairaland.so do something about this and give response to customers via your website, email and chats.

My order id number

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by puntmaniac: 2:15am On Jun 26, 2015
puntmaniac:

I payed 6days ago. on the 17th. I m expecting an update soon. thanks

I cant find my order on my order placement history, noticed this after I got ur mail about an update, please rectify this error asap
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by iamord(m): 3:45am On Jun 26, 2015
bedfordng:
@ chrisvicmall , it seems like you are only active here on nairaland but your response via mails and whatsapp, even including chats is poor. I have sent series of mails and whatsapp message, be on your chat platform for hours, no single response. I placed an order on the 15th june and the status is written that you have received it but on delivery status, its showing Not Yet.

According to the message you wrote on that page, you said they should contact customer care if such is written on delivery status. Due to that i have sent series of mails, chat on whatsapp, chat on your platform but no single response for the past 3days now. That is not a good sign of customer care response. You can help me check my order status and tell me if it has arrived lagos.

I hope my using your service for the first time would not be a big mistake because with poor customer care service, how can someone get solutions.

You should do something about customer service.what about those who don't know you have customer service on nairaland, how would they cope if they need solutions for their problems.your website is not nairaland.its not every one dealing with you that knows you are on nairaland.so do something about this and give response to customers via your website, email and chats.

My order id number

same here. they don't respond
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Realtym(f): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hello Chrisvicmall,
Its really appalling that your communication with your customers has degenerated this low. I placed an order for three items from three sellers on your site since 22nd and all three sellers have confirmed items shipped. On your site it says two of the items are received, while one is under processing. Now, the third seller sent me a message saying the delivery company sent my items to the address I provided(Chrisvicmall address in china) but nobody was there to receive the items and all efforts to reach you on the number provided proved abortive. I have tried to communicate this to Elena and Victor via Whatsapp met a brickwall. Please I need these items ASAP as I have customers already waiting to receive them, so please respond ASAP and lets know the way forward.
My Username is : JoieJoie and Order No. is: 2015062209502655.
Thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by needinfo: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Their customer care sucks big time.seems they don't have an idea that one could need a particular product delivered before going for an occassion.customers will always want their product immediately they request for it from the seller here in nigeria and the delay in delivery by chrisvicmall could make some one lose potential customers which is bad. None of chrisvicmall personnel are responding to mails, whatsapp, chats for the past 2weeks now.can you immagine their poor state of customer service. Recently i saw a notice on their site saying they will not be responding to clients due to site maintenance. What a lame excuse, does site maintenance stops you from delivering someones item.

Chrisvicmall is over hyped because their service is poor with customer care not responding makes it damn poor.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kobomart: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Happy weekend to you all, For your delivery within and outside Lagos,contact kobomart logistics.

Email: logistics @kobomart.com.ng
Call:09097609644.

NOTE: Home delivery service available at Lagos, Portharcourt, Abuja and Minna.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amdapo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
@chrisvicmall,i want to cancel the order i placed on sunday june 28th 2015.this is the order no 2015062815421355.thanks in advance
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by puntmaniac: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2015
puntmaniac:

I cant find my order 2015061813518931 on my order placement history, noticed this after I got ur mail about an update, please rectify this error asap
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by GreenWorld: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please i am new here. I want CVM to help me ship some items to Lagos. How do i go about it? I am already registered in your website and how do i address the package so it can get to CVM? And how do you know my package if it is sent to CVM?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by raywise17(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls cvm dont get angry if dis question has already been asked i want u to do my shoppin and shippin for me i went to ur site but did not understand the terms please put me through i need ansa asap.....and how do i manage to pay u for third party..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
It like the truth is customer must get angry before cvm carry out it job
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ideaslead: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Dear Chrisvicmall,

Good day. Please kindly provide an update on my order (2015070217595711) placed since 2nd of July 2015. Username: Aopara. Also expecting feedback from you on seller #13, who I have already paid to send items to your Guangzhou office. My 1st time using your services and experience is that your feedback to customers is poor and needs a lot of improving on....

Thank you.

PS: Please kindly respond to all my pending emails.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Yungstev007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hi chrisvic, Got lot of questions to ask u guys.
1. I want to order some goods on aliexpress to you for shipping. How do I go abt it?
2. I want to buy goods from different sellers, will those goods get to me d same day?
3 How much does ur shipping cost?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stankezzy: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yungstev007:
Hi chrisvic, Got lot of questions to ask u guys.
1. I want to order some goods on aliexpress to you for shipping. How do I go abt it?
2. I want to buy goods from different sellers, will those goods get to me d same day?
3 How much does ur shipping cost?
see cheap questions you are asking , are you new here?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Yungstev007(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
stankezzy:
see cheap questions you are asking , are you new here?
Yes bro.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by hartstein(f): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samexycool(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2015
1. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-10W-LED-Integrated-High-power-LED-Beads-White-Warm-white-900mA-9-0-12/1715381038.html
COLOR: Red[1 lot], Blue[1 lot], Green[1 lot], white[2 lots], RGB[1 lot]

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FM-Radio-Transmitter-launch-Module-For-Microphone-Wireless-Microphone/2031741877.html
[1 pc]

3. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FM-antenna-Rubber-antenna-short-antenna-indoor-antenna-BNC-TNC-connector-for-the-1-5W-transmitter/32293762439.html [ 1 pc]

4. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mini-IR-Pyroelectric-Human-Motion-Sensor-Detector-Module/2050908890.html
[5 pcs]

5. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-HC-SR501-Adjust-Infrared-IR-Pyroelectric-Infrared-PIR-module-Motion-Sensor-Detector-Module-We/32263308396.html [ 20 pcs]

6. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/C18-hot-selling-DC12V-Digital-Temperature-Controller-Thermostat-Temp-Relay-Sensor-Control-Switch-free-shipping/32283873205.html [2 pcs]

7. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1Pc-FM-Transmitter-Circuit-Discrete-Transistors-76-MHZ-110MHZ-FM-Radio-Wireless-Transmitter-Module-MP3-Audio/32332431900.html [1 pc]

8. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-Top-Quality-DSP-PLL-87-108MHz-Digital-Wireless-Microphone-Stereo-FM-Transmitter-Module/32382137417.html [1 pc]

9. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Summer-Ultra-Thin-Jeans-Men-100-Cotton-Straight-Long-Denim-Emaciation-Trousers-Fashion-Solid-Pockets-Male/32364415780.html color: Black, Size: 32 [ 1 pc]

10. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/mens-sweaters/32328569348.html color: Lavender, Size: M [ 1 pc]

Please QUOTE me. When you are trustful in business you Enjoy your profits. i want the order to be ship to UNIVERSITY OF UYO, UYO.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kalimera101: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
What 's wrong with these people these days
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samexycool(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
fxvk of this shipping agent...in business delay is very dangerous.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
How do I owe cvm a debt of N3343 inwhich I pay instantly after Elena gave me quotation with a lot of my time cvm wasted also coupled with no whatsapp reply /respond imidiatly I pay to cvm acct and call picking that lead to wastage of time in fact .........

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.