Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191696 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
@HYENACHIEF
Send the link to info @ chrisvicmall dot com for quotation
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by profemoral(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chrisvicmall: @HYENACHIEF
Send the link to info @ chrisvicmall dot com for quotation

I have sent link for quotation taya no response since Monday..

should I send to your email address from my email account or send the quotation from d contact us link on your website? have tried d former method several times no response from u.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lordmayor4(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Anybody has info about any shipping company in the uk that ships almost anything to Nigeria?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2014
I received a call from Ifeanyi, stating that CVM is back, up and working. Pls confirm this before I throw in my net once again... #cheers
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by profemoral(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2014
bizmania:
I received a call from Ifeanyi, stating that CVM is back, up and working. Pls confirm this before I throw in my net once again... #cheers

was cvm out of business before?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by freetowns: 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
I made an order since the 25th and have been sending whatsapp messages to Elena but she is not replying. She comes online but doesn't reply. U can see from the pic when she was last seen and when I sent the messages.

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Freetowns,
What is your username so that we can check for you. You might be getting reply tomorrow because it is already 2:30a.m in China. We recommend that if you want to chat with Elena, do not chat with her through Whatsapp during working hour (2a.m-11a.m Nigeria time). During this hour, you can chat with her on Wechat. She is more likely to reply through her Wechat due to the nature of her job.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
@Bizmania,
Maybe you are referring to the quiz program which has been put on hold for some time now.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Please guys am I the only one..... My goods have been on hold since last three weeks it should arrive last week but uptill now I have not seen anything and the worst part is am not getting fact from ChrisvicMall about what is happening.... This is really bad for business and feeding me with wrong faith concerning you guys.... When something goes wrong with people goods you should be up and doing... (both at trying you best to resolve the matter and also updating the costumer) it just a mini importation in a mini environment disappointing customers is bad for my own business, my goods as spent five weeks already in you guys hand.... Two weeks in your store before you told me it has then been shipped and three week and you are not given me or telling me where my goods are..... Please I have my final year exam next week and I want my customers to stop disturbing with stuff like this I need to concentrate
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
@Adegbem,

Victor said that he has been with you on Whatsapp and explain why your goods was delay( due to recent unrest in HongKong). You will receive your goods between tomorrow and Monday. We appreciate your patience during these tiresome days. Wish you the best in your upcoming examination.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Wande745(f): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
I want to order some stuffs, I'm first timer nd I didn't see any live chat on ur website, pls how do I go abt it?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by taddat(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2014
chrisvicmall, kindly help calculte this as U do the order and shipping : m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/2035523963.html , i av sent U mail but no reply
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by profemoral(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2014
how business...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wande745:
I want to order some stuffs, I'm first timer nd I didn't see any live chat on ur website, pls how do I go abt it?
The online chat is most available between 3am to 11am Nigeria time Monday to Friday Saturday. If during this time it is not available contact us through phone and ask us you want to chat online
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
taddat:
chrisvicmall, kindly help calculte this as U do the order and shipping : m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/2035523963.html , i av sent U mail but no reply
How many pieces
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
profemoral:
how business...
Cool
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by taddat(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

How many pieces
. two pieces of camera, Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by profemoral(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
I want to order from eBay, please how do I go about it? I also need your US address.. I couldn't locate it on your website.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2014
taddat:
. two pieces of camera, Thanks

Hope you have been attended to?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2014
profemoral:
I want to order from eBay, please how do I go about it? I also need your US address.. I couldn't locate it on your website.

We know longer ship from USA to Nigeria. We want to focus on China to the rest of the world. Sorry for the inconvinence.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Excelboi(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mcleo007(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL/FREE WAREHOUSING SERVICES for non-Lagos importers and Lagos resident importers. Do check the links;

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE FOR NON-LAGOS IMPORTERS WITH AGENTS IN LAGOS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

IBL LOGISTICS FREE WAREHOUSING & DELIVERY SERVICE FOR MINI IMPORTERS

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-free-warehousing-delivery

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance.

We work Monday-Friday. Saturday can be bargained and is subject to disposition.

Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by taddat(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Excelboi:
Pls what is the total cost plus your shipping fee to get this to Nigeria? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Jiayu-G4T-MTK6589T-Quad-Core-Android-4-2-1GB-4GB-4-7-inch-IPS-smart-mobile/1331719975.html?s=p

You didn't select your bundle
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2014
taddat:
kindly help with this : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Wholesale-DC-130BTG-Mini-Cheap-Gift-Digital-Camera-DC130BTG-ultra-thin-card-30-pixels/987214487.html
Product Price : $22.59
Shipping fee : $13
Service charge: $5
Subtotal: $40.59
In naira : 6,981naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Excelboi(m): 4:15am On Oct 14, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

You didn't select your bundle
Standard phone
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Walexz02(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2014
@Chrisvicmall, please i saw some shoes on alibaba that i want to order for, but as i could see on the details, many of the sellers say minimum order is 500, 600pairs . . ., please is there away i can order for atleast 5-10 pairs of shoes on alibaba?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by taddat(m): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by freetowns: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2014
I still have not got any reply from Elena or anyone from Chrisvicmall. It's Almost a month since I placed my order. Username is Carlosdop. At this time I just want my money back!!!!!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by profemoral(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
taddat:
Order Details

Order Number : 2014101411536386, but pls my order account has not been credited but I have paid

you can credit your account yourself, go to your chrisvicmall profile page after logging in, then fill the PAYMENT NOTIFICATION FORM.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
freetowns:
I still have not got any reply from Elena or anyone from Chrisvicmall. It's Almost a month since I placed my order. Username is Carlosdop. At this time I just want my money back!!!!!

The mistake with your order and which affected the processing of the goods is because after you make the payment, you didn't fill the payment notification. This causes your account not to be credited and the order processing partners cannot process your order because your account shows it has no cash.

Please fill the payment notification so that your account will be credited and your order will be process within the next 24hours.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Excelboi:
Standard phone
White or black?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.