Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191877 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lcoral(f): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2014
@ CVM please am still waiting for your reply to my mail. I don't want to lack trust from my supplier because I intend doing business with them in future. This is actually my first time using your company CVM and I hope to have a good time with you. Hope to hear from you soonest
. flexy_lauxy@yahoo.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lcoral(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2014
@ CVM Team, thanks for your helpful reply. I look forward to hitch free communication with you guys.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pokenose(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2014
hello chrisvic. i need to know the status of my order. have you purchased the goods? here is my order number 2014070522558659. pls respond to my mails. thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lcoral(f): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2014
When making payment into CVM account which is advisable to be used as depositors name: is it my own name or user name.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Tonjeola1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
lcoral: When making payment into CVM account which is advisable to be used as depositors name: is it my own name or user name.
username u used on their site
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Rexyl(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
Just to ask if the company ships power bank? I want to ship some with a reliable agent which I believe cvm is
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lcoral(f): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
@ Tonjeola 1 thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by charony(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2014
I have been doing business with you and have been ignoring your little errors, knowing that no one is perfect but your recent nonchalant attitude towards my dealings with you.........I will have to wait till weekend first.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lcoral(f): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2014
CVM please wats up on my order update. I sent you a mail for new links. My email is flexy_lauxy@
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ocsam: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
i sent a mail to you but have not gotten reply. here is the mail.

i want to buy 4 pieces of this item

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-2G-3G-Sim-Tablet-PC-7-inch-Android-4-0-Allwinner-A13-GSM-Tablet-PC/901362966.html

Bundle: 2g version
Color: White

how much do i pay?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samint1: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]Mr Chrisvicmall I have placed my order on your site since about 3 days now, even sent you suggestions and no response from anyone
How long does it take your customer service to be responsive to inquests?
I need to know my quotation cos my sellers have started shipping to your address
Hope you respond to this
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by j0rdannkyle: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by charony(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
j0rdannkyle: Could this be a technical fault?? Its been a wEek since I placed my order, and the purchased status still reads not yet. Why??. To crown it all the supposed good customer service which you are famous for hasn't replied any of my emails or whatsapp messages and calls too. It really makes one doubt your authenticity, seeing as this is the first time am using your service, and really this isn't encouraging. Well, the harm has already bEen done. I only ask that I get my order on or b4 monday. Thanks username is. Wylsn

Chrisvicmall is really messing up lately
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kinth(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
I realy wonda why.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samint1: 6:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Please if you've been expecting mail responses from chrisvicmall but haven't gotten anything you could as well check uor spam box. I did and found about 3 mails from them and I had to mark them as "not spam".
I hope this will help solve many of this problems.
samint1: [b][/b][size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]Mr Chrisvicmall I have placed my order on your site since about 3 days now, even sent you suggestions and no response from anyone
How long does it take your customer service to be responsive to inquests?
I need to know my quotation cos my sellers have started shipping to your address
Hope you respond to this
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by NOVAG: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2014
It has been very terrible lately... I dont know what the problem is with the guy that handles the mails. They dont even answer calls, i was lucky to get through to Elena yesterday and she said she would inform soneone to reply my mails....the person replied once and just vanished again....something is def. Wrong.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kinth(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2014
But is there anything the matter, I tink u best nid to explain tin 2 ur client else ur trust level is diminishing, nt in anyway criticizing u bt as an advice 2 ur ardent customer. I ave used ur service 3trice bt the last was far below expectation. Pls work hard to sustain our hope & trust. God bless ur company.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by lexycool01(m): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Any one to assist me in the completion of the phone number format in the shipping adress ö aliexpress cus am confused. This is d area of confusion below

Tel/Mobile:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number
Fax:
Country Code
Area Code
Local Number
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by muideeno(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good Day, chrisvicmall. I did send a mail to your mail concerning some websites which I told u to research for me, uptil now no response.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by j0rdannkyle: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Good day CMV. Might I ask why all my mails have gone unanswered, and when(if) they do get answered, its always late. I really don't like to complain, but what else can one do?. Now I placed my order on friday the 18th, and its now the 23rd, and the purchased status on my order still says 'not yet'. When instead I should have gotten it today, since I used express shipping. Every complaint, and/or request for explanation as to why this has happened has been met with complete indifference, negligence, and possibly disregard. It may not be a large order, but if such a little one is treated thus, one can only wonder how larger orders would be treated. Anyway, the harm has already been done. I want to implore you ppl to PLEASE rectify whatever problem it is with my order, and have it delivered promptly. Thank you. The username remains wylsn
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 5:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Recently, updates doesn't come immediately due to the current issue we were trying to resolve from the back end and the issue has to do with the website and our email filter. For those visiting the website, you might have noticed that the site is somehow slow or might have come across "Error 28 From Storage Engine". This causes everything to be put on hold partially and sometimes makes things frustrating. Even the online chat wasn't working as it use to work before.

We have fixed the issue and everything is coming back to normal again. The online chat will be available most of the time between Monday 3am to 11a.m Nigeria time.

Sometimes your item might still show "Not Yet" but it doesn't mean that it hasn't been processed. starting from next week, we will try as much as possible to give update within 24hours regarding the shipping and other necessary information.

j0rdannkyle: Good day CMV. Might I ask why all my mails have gone unanswered, and when(if) they do get answered, its always late. I really don't like to complain, but what else can one do?. Now I placed my order on friday the 18th, and its now the 23rd, and the purchased status on my order still says 'not yet'. When instead I should have gotten it today, since I used express shipping. Every complaint, and/or request for explanation as to why this has happened has been met with complete indifference, negligence, and possibly disregard. It may not be a large order, but if such a little one is treated thus, one can only wonder how larger orders would be treated. Anyway, the harm has already been done. I want to implore you ppl to PLEASE rectify whatever problem it is with my order, and have it delivered promptly. Thank you. The username remains wylsn

Your item has already been shipped and it is already in Lagos for collection. Please contact Ifeanyi if you haven't receive any information from him.

muideeno: Good Day, chrisvicmall. I did send a mail to your mail concerning some websites which I told u to research for me, uptil now no response.
What is the first four letters of your email?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by cescky(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2014
these guys that operate like they are selling tomatoes in ariria market......... angry
my token of goods yet to arrive after close to a month ,always telling stories,cant wait for my transaction with them to finish let me delete them from memory
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by muideeno(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
muid****@gmail.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by j0rdannkyle: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chrisvicmall: Recently, updates doesn't come immediately due to the current issue we were trying to resolve from the back end and the issue has to do with the website and our email filter. For those visiting the website, you might have noticed that the site is somehow slow or might have come across "Error 28 From Storage Engine". This causes everything to be put on hold partially and sometimes makes things frustrating. Even the online chat wasn't working as it use to work before.

We have fixed the issue and everything is coming back to normal again. The online chat will be available most of the time between Monday 3am to 11a.m Nigeria time.

Sometimes your item might still show "Not Yet" but it doesn't mean that it hasn't been processed. starting from next week, we will try as much as possible to give update within 24hours regarding the shipping and other necessary information.

Your item has already been shipped and it is already in Lagos for collection. Please contact Ifeanyi if you haven't receive any information from him.

What is the first four letters of your email?
. I just confirmed its in lagos, thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by transbut5(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
i have about 4 items in my shopping cart in aliexpress i want to pay myself but i don't know how to ship it via chrisvicsmall. your advise please
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by watzz: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2014
CVM, i was sent a mail showing me the price of my purchase on 18th of this month and was told that it will take 1-3 days to get to your china office and once there the cost of the weight and shipping will be calculated and i will be inform, however since then i havent heard from you guys. i have sent numerous msgs to victor on whatsapp which was delivered yet he refused to rply me.. I need an immediate response ASAP.. my username is Watzz.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2014
transbut5: i have about 4 items in my shopping cart in aliexpress i want to pay myself but i don't know how to ship it via chrisvicsmall. your advise please
Although China is not.in.the.list of the countries, when filling your.address enter our own address and when selecting country you can select NIGERIA but on the box where you should leave amessage to the supplier, Ask the supplier to ship it to the chinese address. Include Elena number +8613472845181 and ask him/her to contact elena
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2014
watzz: CVM, i was sent a mail showing me the price of my purchase on 18th of this month and was told that it will take 1-3 days to get to your china office and once there the cost of the weight and shipping will be calculated and i will be inform, however since then i havent heard from you guys. i have sent numerous msgs to victor on whatsapp which was delivered yet he refused to rply me.. I need an immediate response ASAP.. my username is Watzz.

You case has been forward to VIctor and he will.get back to you once he reach his destinationation. It is a 36hours journey
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by sexysb: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chrisvic, please can you explain the service you provide and it works? I'm looking at buying some items from china. I looked through previous posts and I could not see anyone explaining the service you provide.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by watzz: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

You case has been forward to VIctor and he will.get back to you once he reach his destinationation. It is a 36hours journey
Victor promise to confirm if my item has gotten to your office, yet he hasnt replied back since yesterday. gues he is still confirming.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2014
With the way cvm are doing lately,i think have lost my trust on them.No reply to mails and also no reply to messages on nairaland.
Pls can you tell us what the problem is

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by faisalcan(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Pls how can I avoid Payment of Customs Duty with a consignment worth $1200, pls I wnt to import Android phone, if I pay Customs Duty I may not make any profit from the business. Pls help me with a piece of advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.