Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush (1266 Views)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by naijamegagist(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 36-year-old man, Daniel Kanjo, for allegedly killing his 24-year-old wife, Meno Kanjo, in Elemoro, Ajah area of the state.
According to the police, Daniel stabbed his wife to death after catching her making love to another man in a bush near their home.
A police source at Elemoro Divison said, after stabbing his wife many times, the suspect also stabbed himself in the stomach and in the neck.
The suspect and the wife were thought to be dead, forcing the residents to call the police to evacuate the corpses. As policemen were packing the corpses to the mortuary, Daniel was, however, discovered to be breathing and was immediately rushed to the hospital.
The suspect, who had been discharged, told PUNCH that the incident was the work of the devil. He said he loved his wife dearly and never hit her prior to the incident, adding that when he caught her red-handed committing adultery, he lost control.
He said: I am from Benin Republic but I have been living in Nigeria since 2001. I have two wives. My first wife has six children for me. However in 2010, I got married to Meno (the deceased) and we have a one-year-old child together.
I am a bricklayer by vocation and I have never denied Meno of anything, even though she was a hairdresser and was making money. I was also faithful to her and showed her love.
Narrating what transpired on the fateful day, the suspect said he came back from work in the afternoon and needed to collect something from the deceased. He said as he was looking for her in the house, he was drawn by sounds emanating from a nearby bush.
He said: When I heard the sound coming from the bush, I moved near and saw my wife having sex with a strange man. As I moved closer, the man saw me and ran away. But I was able to grab my wife and I gave her the beating of her life. I did not know what came over me, but I took a knife and stabbed her all over her body. Before I realised what happened, the devil also pushed meto stab myself. I stabbed myself in the stomach and also slit my throat.
Daniel said some of his neighbours, who were drawn by the noise, started beating him up when they saw his wife on the ground. The suspect urged the police to release him as he was not himself when he was committing the crime. He said if he was sent to prison, his children would suffer.
He said: My first born is 13 years old while my youngest child is a year old. I pay their school fees and I am responsible for their upkeep. If I am sent to prison,they will all suffer. The Deputy Police Public Relations Officer for the state command, Damasus Ozoani, said the case had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department.
Source - PUNCH
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by kreamidiva(f): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why dint he run after the man and kill him instead of killing my fellow woman embarassed RIP meno.next time wen u see long thing wey no be Daniel own,u go run.
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
Foolish man . . .
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
kreami diva: Why dint he run after the man and kill him instead of killing my fellow woman embarassed RIP meno.next time wen u see long thing wey no be Daniel own,u go run.

why the hell should he run after this stranger and kill him? was he married to this stranger? did he have any relationship with that stranger? was he bound to be faithful and respectful to this stranger?
the woman shouldnt have been killed but she definitely was the ONLY one that the husband should deal with.
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by greatgod2012(f): 4:55am On Jun 19, 2013
I dont know why this man didnt even die when he stabbed himself, could it be that God wanted him to be punished or why I dont just understand, they thought he was already dead and they were to be packed to the mortuary, when they discovered that he was still breathing, and he survived, why And i think its what he thought about that he didnt want to happen to him is what is happening to him now.
He claims that, if he is imprisoned, that his 7 children will suffer, didnt he think about this when he made attempt to kill himself Hhhhhhhhmmmmm, i dont even know what to say, but i think there is a reason why God allowed him to survive.
Both of them, i mean the wife who was promiscus and the man who killed out of anger are wrong, (two wrongs can never make a right) but who am i to judge
It is well.
May God help us all.
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by efosanice: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Stabbing or killing is not the way to handle infidelity, here are basic steps to handle infidelity.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/how-to-handle-infidelity-and-adultery.html
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2013
He has 2 wives, left a woman with 6 children on her own to spend all his money on this one, why didn't the first wife stab him?
So its painful to commit to someone and the person betrays your trust abi?
He should have asked himself how the first wife felt or feels.
He has made his choices let him live with it
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Man Stabbed Wife To Death After Catching Her With Another Man In The Bush by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Poverty is a disease of the mind, body and soul.lord God,may my generation and ones to come never smell poverty in their lives IJN, Amen.
Poverty will make a man born 7 kids,poor kids,they don suffer!
By d way,why didn't d first wife kill him when he married another woman?
Women will go to any length to displace their fellow women from their matr homes just bc they want to answer MRS.
Odikwa egwu.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Wants The Men To Do Everything? / 15 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone At All (though You Think You Do) / Who Takes Attendance At A Funeral? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.