Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (51916 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
that's what happen when people value religious teaching than human life.
that's what happen when parents threaten to disown their daughters for useless family name
that's what happen when people live their life to impress others

8 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ItzHeji(f): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
heyah
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by StateOfMind: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "through" and "true" ought be applied ....your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*

Mr perfect..what exactly is 'differenciate'?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Iceprincehkn(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Bed space 4r sale! Awo blck 8 rum... PM me if u ar interested
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Demdem(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
Really strange. If it was the back of Fajuyi hostels, I would like highly probable.
When I was there, cleaners normally see foetus constantly at the back. Those doctors that reside at the medical floor then normally carry out abortion and dispose these innocent souls to thrash.
Wouldn't know if such still happens sha.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
i do hope this "news" isnt an attempt to introduce the cult unrest going on in other universities.

i'd suspected the protagonists would try to spread their devilish agenda to other federal university campuses.

they've done uyo, moved to benin, now they want to continue in ife.

probably move northwards from there, starting another boko haram no doubt.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
I never heard any such thing a through my stay in OAU.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
omowolewa: Ladies sha!!!

She has succeeded in branding herself 'bad'. (If you are not ready abeg, why engage in unprotected adventure)

Goodluck to the baby.

Men sha angry

Why una dey fvck anything wey cross una path.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tiarm: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Simple as 123....
chidindufrank: How on earth did she give birth without her hostel mates hearing of cries? Maybe an outsider brought and dumped the baby there.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
tiarm: Simple as 123....
really?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ModupeJ(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi: I suppose the baby was found alive
Something good came out of this
I have some empathy for the mother sha
Imagine hiding a pregnancy for 9 whole months,the pain and torture of being all alone in this struggle
SHe needs counseling not condemnation or jail time
I commend her for not doing an abortion at least
We have a live baby that will most likely be adopted by a loving home

[size=14pt]
Many of you men pointing fingers may have abandoned and denied women you put in a family way so just sharap all of you!!![/size]
u are d best! Respect sis

2 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ypeace: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ayomight: Wow! OAU!d skul dat used to be d greatest...nw a dumping grnd 4 babies...I remember one dat also happened when i waz in part 1 when a foetus was found in Yellow house...God help us!

yeah, i heard about that too.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by mayrie1(f): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson: I doubt this story. How can a student or any person dump a baby in Moremi Hall, OAU. The strategic location of the hall which makes it easier for residents of the other nine halls of residence, except S L Akintola, ETF and to some extent Adekunle Fajuyi, to pass through it makes me doubt. The baby couldn't have been abandoned at night because the person wanting to do it would have been caught by students who will always be seen entering and leaving the hall even early hours to read. Not to talk about this entering and leaving of a thing which has increased because of the ongoing Harmattan Semester exam.
Be that as it may, I will go there myself tomorrow to find out. Great Ife!
Yeah, I get d gist. U were once a student undecided
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
Demdem: Really strange. If it was the back of Fajuyi hostels, I would like highly probable.
When I was there, cleaners normally see foetus constantly at the back. Those doctors that reside at the medical floor then normally carry out abortion and dispose these innocent souls to thrash.

please stop your s.tupidity.

no ife person talks like you, obviously you never set foot in the place because even the cleaners sound more enlightened than the crap one hears on nl.

i cant explain these things to you bush products wey full here.

geez. undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Delafruita(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2013
everyday: This is wickedness.What of those who do abortions.Which is worse?
abortion is much better.at least the baby wont suffer
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
coogar:

dayokanu and jarus should be investigated...
they are the only ones capable of doing something like this - besides they used to be OAU students.

O ti ya were o
cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Demdem: Really strange. If it was the back of Fajuyi hostels, I would like highly probable.
That should be the same block that houses the secretariat of DSM, block 5, I guess.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Delafruita(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:
i do hope this "news" isnt an attempt to introduce the cult unrest going on in other universities.

i'd suspected the protagonists would try to spread their devilish agenda to other federal university campuses.

they've done uyo, moved to benin, now they want to continue in ife.

probably move northwards from there, starting another boko haram no doubt.
what's this one saying

3 Likes

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by viktuur(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Read the message well,she didnt abandon the baby,because she was still there lol, said she was 'popoing'

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
armyofone: don't mind them. Tell them to abstain, na no no because na food for poor man. tell them to use condom they no go gree because they want to feel the skin like say na shaki. Poverty is bad, say no to se.x until after school.

Where is Coogar
Mr " i must eat it like eba" grin grin grin
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by phemmy530(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
Who is d lucky man why dont she giv d babe 2 d man?is d baby d water she uses to flush her toilet.IF she cant afford to train d child then avoid d sex

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Delafruita(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi:

I don't support her ,i analyzed her. desperate people do desperate things
She was desperate
Where was the man that impregnated her
Did she impregnate herself

Btw change the adoration in my post there to abortion,the autocorrect selected adoration .
and the absence of the man meant she should flush the baby?if condoms were taboo foe her,didnt she know of postinor 2?couldnt she have had an abortion?this is one of the reasons i support giving women the right to chooose if they want to keep a pregnancy or not but our religious bigotry keeps driving ladies to take such drastic actions

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2013

OMG
Ife bad like this?
Late term aborted babies inside thrash bins
Ojigbijigbijigbi!!
The campus needs cleansing fa
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Delafruita(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

please stop your s.tupidity.

no ife person talks like you, obviously you never set foot in the place because even the cleaners sound more enlightened than the crap one hears on nl.

i cant explain these things to you bush products wey full here.

geez. undecided
he didnt say anything out of the ordinary

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Encoredme: Nobody knows what really happened, but the event is true as I stay in awo hall. I heard the news on my way to my exam paper this morning. It is really saddening. There are different versions to the story.

Hey Awo boy.

I stayed in Awo for 5 years.

When is ewa.zobot day?

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by passionate88: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
berem: Goodness gracious! Is the baby still alive? How could people be so mean and heartless? shocked
nw na ppl we go hear, if to say na wrong wey man do, wetin we go hear na, "why re men so heartless", "men re beasts", etc. Na wa o
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi:
Where is Coogar
Mr " i must eat it like eba" grin grin grin

eating it like eba is not the problem..... protecting one's self while eating it is the crux of the matter.

Jarus:
O ti ya were o
cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue
you must tell us how this happened under your watch.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by theripper3: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is not first time I am hearing such a shocking occurence, during my Angola days, I heard smtin similar in Mozambique, stayed in Faj , same story about aborted babies in Moremi. It could be true, those girls too dey straff abeg.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by creativemusic: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
sinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn everywhereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Uwa na acho gini??
Uwa n'acho ikpu
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Iceprincehkn(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
Jarus:

Hey Awo boy.

I stayed in Awo for 5 years.

When is ewa.zobot day?
b4 now scotin in faj 4r 3 years uh?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by emalek: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson: I doubt this story. How can a student or any person dump a baby in Moremi Hall, OAU. The strategic location of the hall which makes it easier for residents of the other nine halls of residence, except S L Akintola, ETF and to some extent Adekunle Fajuyi, to pass through it makes me doubt. The baby couldn't have been abandoned at night because the person wanting to do it would have been caught by students who will always be seen entering and leaving the hall even early hours to read. Not to talk about this entering and leaving of a thing which has increased because of the ongoing Harmattan Semester exam.
Be that as it may, I will go there myself tomorrow to find out. Great Ife!
u just want to show your forsaken self here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.