Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (51892 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by phyktor(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dz kinda news again!!! Oau, oau, oau.....oro re su mi o...#singing#
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by theripper3: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
phyktor: Dz kinda news again!!! Oau, oau, oau.....oro re su mi o...#singing#

Will exams hold?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by passionate88: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
armyofone: don't mind them. Tell them to abstain, na no no because na food for poor man. tell them to use condom they no go gree because they want to feel the skin like say na shaki. Poverty is bad, say no to se.x until after school.

una no fit close leg?. Must girls open their legs because of money?.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Adex097: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chai i even first my "BooK obsessed" bro hear this news....#Great-Ife#
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Oludrex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
Imagine Oº°˚˚° .. I don ask this girl out die.. Told me she cant doesnt do undergraduate .. I wonder if the elect elect guy is an overgraduate
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by JudasV: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
babyosisi:

[b]So Campus toilet still dey flush eh kwa ?
This is good news o[/b]
did it ever occur to you that she might have tried to do the flushing with a bucket of water,not d w.c.....mgbeke nmadu....
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Oludrex(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson: I doubt this story. How can a student or any person dump a baby in Moremi Hall, OAU. The strategic location of the hall which makes it easier for residents of the other nine halls of residence, except S L Akintola, ETF and to some extent Adekunle Fajuyi, to pass through it makes me doubt. The baby couldn't have been abandoned at night because the person wanting to do it would have been caught by students who will always be seen entering and leaving the hall even early hours to read. Not to talk about this entering and leaving of a thing which has increased because of the ongoing Harmattan Semester exam.
Be that as it may, I will go there myself tomorrow to find out. Great Ife!
. Oga Ade, read very well ..nobody claim the baby was dumped
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
d news is very true.i even saw d baby nd d gal.it was d cleaner dat rescued d baby

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
emalek: u just want to show your forsaken self here
What is your problem?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by rezzy: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
WHIZBRO: I lecture here on OAU campus and I can confirm that its true, the baby was found in a toilet by the cleaners while the mother was trying to flush it while still covered in blood. The baby was rescued and is currently at OAUTHC with the mother... And sadly the mother was a choir leader at a campus fellowship

so mr lecturer, u follow for nairaland?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Haryoryhemie(f): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:
hard to believe a part four student was pregnant, due and in labour with nobody knowing.

any evidence the baby was not in fact, dumped there, or the mother actually is a student, or that the alleged incident in fact happened.

sounds like one of these half baked stories by semi illiterates.

the twenty goats on okada or mountain of eba crew.

Nothing is impossible, dear friend. Dis story reminds ♍e of a neighbor's househelp who gave birth last month, she got pregnant without anybody being aware of it, hence no scan, tests anti-natal and so on. She confessed 2weeks 2 her delivery when she started feeling uneasy and almost died 4rm bleeding
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by saheedsa(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
After all said, I put it to u that all what is here about oyin is an unconfirmed rumour, d name is not confirmed cus I av 4 peeps on ma bbm that ar from elect oau and they said dey dont av anybody by the name oyin in their class, they also said they've started exams and nobody had come wif pregnancy to the exam hall! If the preg isn't obvious from the 1st month,am sure it will be by the 9th month! Sso I guess op dint get a detailed rumour! A friend told me someone gave birth but they said d labout got hold of her in the toilet!!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Demdem(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

please stop your s.tupidity.

no ife person talks like you, obviously you never set foot in the place because even the cleaners sound more enlightened than the crap one hears on nl.

i cant explain these things to you bush products wey full here.

geez. undecided

Shut ur useless trap. U sound really daft. I simply stated what i know when I was a student there and u are here talking rubbish. Iidiot.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
the_ripper3:

Will exams hold?
I always felt bad whenever this question was asked in front Awolowo Hall, block 1 in the 2006/07 session. Students would respond, "o hold ti!"
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
That should be the same block that houses the secretariat of DSM, block 5, I guess.

The closet to akintola hall, the most prevalent. Wouldn't know if the acts persist till date.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by billyoung: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "through" and "true" ought be applied ....your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*
And so r u...
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Encoredme(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Jarus:

Hey Awo boy.

I stayed in Awo for 5 years.

When is ewa.zobot day?

It's in second semester, we are still doing first semester exams
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Oludrex(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:
I hope you are not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace, for you cant differenciate when "through" and "true" ought be applied ....your one of the problems of the education system that made the yeye "minister of education" to reduce cut off mark instead of increasing it *drops mic*
I hope u r not a student or product of oau because it would be a disgrace , for u can't spell simple differentiate correctly... Your obe of the problem of education system that made the yeye minister of education to reduce cut off mark * pick the mic and knock am for your head*

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
tpia@:

na lie jo
75% of moremite are big women, even those with small stature has big melons and botties.
My sister, na true o.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Encoredme(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
I just heard the baby is dead. I don't know how true this is sha.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Prime suspect - COOGAR! cool
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by KA24DETT(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Na wao , Only in Naija
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by rezzy: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca:

i know it all. See kettle wen dey call pot black. Check the bolded and see your blunder. Nonsense

striktlymi:

thanks joor for fishing out her error
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
delors: Prime suspect - COOGAR! cool
YEAH THAT HO-RNY RABBIT IS A LIKELY CULPRIT
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by ManTiger(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think i just get a fact about this whole pregnancy and baby saga.
The mother of the baby is not actually Oyin, but one of the small girls that provides laundry services.
There is nobody bearing Oyin in Electrical/Electronics department and nobody is said to be pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
THATS A BIG HEADED BABY RIGHT THURR. HOW THAT BIG HEAD PASS THRU THE VA-JAY-JAY ? angry
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by eaglek: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
]Fake story, Shikina!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Jarus(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I always felt bad whenever this question was asked in front Awolowo Hall, block 1 in the 2006/07 session. Students would respond, "o hold ti!"

The 'will exam hold?' brouhaha actually happened in 2004.

It later became a slang.

I remember the congresses at Amphi theatre to deliberate on way forward, with students forming two camps (those who wanted the exams to hold, and those who wanted it postponed) and each camp facing each other with war songs:

The pro-exam song: "Omo ti o f'oju s'eko re blabla" (students that face their studies will always excel, students that don't, will fail in life)

The pro-postponement song: shouts of "ige iwe, eso odo" (see them, studious as they are, they always fail.

It was damn fun. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by tpia5: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
ManTiger:
75% of moremite are big women, even those with small stature has big melons and botties.
My sister, na true o.

i think its because moremites are big girls in the sense they're seasoned students, unlike mozambites who are still freshers ie wet around the ears [minus the non-jambites of course].

not necessarily referring to girls statures, haba.

no be book una go read, btw? Why noticing women.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Greatken007(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
ARE YOU PEOPLE SAYING THAT SHE CARRIED THE BABY FOR NINE MONTHS WITHOUT PEOPLE NOTICING IT?CAN SUCH A BABY BE FLUSHED?THIS HAS REALLY PROVEN THAT ONE CANNOT HIDE HIS/HER SIN FOR TOO LONG.GALS NO DEY EVER LEARN LESSON I NO KNOW WHY SELF,AS WE CHAT ANOTHER 1 MIGHT BE GOING ON SOMEWHERE IN THE EAST,SS OR NORTH,SOME HUMAN STILL DISPLAY THEIR ADAMIC NATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.