Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,261 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (52230 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2013
mydex93: Twas phl 101 and 104 classes and say SSC101
SSC 102 has many students but unlike SSC 101, 103, 104, 111 and 112, it is split in different groups with different lecturers taking each by Dept of Economics. Mr. Aiyegbusi taught me in Aud 1.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2013
antap: This COOGAR grandpa is a pathological liar! The only thing is good at is to throw tantrums!
He said in an interview conducted by Nairaland a couple of months back that he's 27 yrs old, that means when he went to great Ife to babe-hunt in 1999 he was 13 years old.
Haha! Papa COOGAR, easy abeg. Next time, they think well before you tell lies on a public forum.

you lack cognitive reasoning....
this is why some of you are unemployable because of the poor training you have had grasping simple lines. coogar was in ife in july 99 is different from coogar was in ife in 99 to womanise.

did i tell you july 99 was my only time i have been to ife? what makes you think i wasn't there a month ago or a year ago? i would continue to tell you herbs to eat more nutritious food that nourishes the brain.

antap, your brain lacks nutrients to function optimally!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2013
coogar:

you lack cognitive reasoning....
this is why some of you are unemployable because of the poor training you have had grasping simple lines. coogar was in ife in july 99 is different from coogar was in ife in 99 to womanise.

did i tell you july 99 was my only time i have been to ife? what makes you think i wasn't there a month ago or a year ago? i would continue to tell you herbs to eat more nutritious food that nourishes the brain.

antap, your brain lacks nutrients to function optimally!

Same old crap! I bet you would make it big if you work professionally as a 419. You bloody cheap crook!
Who is unemployable? Lol, Wallahi, I go feed you and your family comfortably! Do you wana try me? You wana place a bet?
Oloriburuku somebody!
Anuofia,
Ewu,

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2013
coogar:

you are a masochist!
this is what happens when 2 similar sets of genes are allowed to procreate - it's bound to produce an epileptic beast of burden like yourself.

while other men were watching football, you were here spreading lies trying to score cheap brownie points. you are a lunatic. what's an insult site? after you got battered, this is what you have resorted to? you are a disgrace to manhood!
Sharraapppp! old ediot! I knew u never went to school. Good thing u denied ever being an OAU student, i would v been embarrassed. all those nonsensical LOBOTOMISED jargons u keep feeding your gullible followers with, u never thought u would be caught! ode! I said u were a pick-pocket for 25yrs, I didnt know u were also an incurable klepto stealing anything from simple sentences online to people's ideas...As soon as i saw one of ur stolen insults, I knew I had seen or heard it somewhere before so I checked, and it checked out...You, womanise on campus? grin I laugh. Who would ever in her sanest mind roll with a castrated klepto like u? Well, maybe fellow 'se-ise wa' girls. Agbaya! Ole!
and FYI, watched the soccer in luxury, so I had enough time to open your yansh...Your fada! cheesy
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2013
antap:
Same old crap! I bet you would make it big if you work professionally as a 419. You bloody cheap crook!
Who is unemployable? Lol, Wallahi, I go feed you and your family comfortably! Do you wana try me? You wana place a bet?
Oloriburuku somebody!
Anuofia,
Ewu,

even after your illiteracy level is exposed, you still have the chutzpah to open that cesspit you call a mouth. i said: i am not an OAU student but i go there to womanise. "i go" is a continuos present tense not a past tense.

obviously, you are unemployable - this is why simple english and comprehending is a big task for you. danfos need drivers on lagos mainland. why don't you apply instead of speaking the dialect your parents use to trade insults amongst themselves?

delors:
Sharraapppp! old ediot! I knew u never went to school. Good thing u denied ever being an OAU student, i would v been embarrassed. all those nonsensical LOBOTOMISED jargons u keep feeding your gullible followers with, u never thought u would be caught! ode! I said u were a pick-pocket for 25yrs, I didnt know u were also an incurable klepto stealing anything from simple sentences online to people's ideas...As soon as i saw one of ur stolen insults, I knew I had seen or heard it somewhere before so I checked, and it checked out...You, womanise on campus? grin I laugh. Who would ever in her sanest mind roll with a castrated klepto like u? Well, maybe fellow 'se-ise wa' girls. Agbaya! Ole!
and FYI, watched the soccer in luxury, so I had enough time to open your yansh...Your fada! cheesy

your father must have had a profound influence on you, he was a lunatic! if there's any iota of truth in your claims that i plagiarised, logic and common sense suggest you should produce your evidence but your kerosene background is a hindrance to rationality! how can you be this useless mentally and morally?

dude, if we are both phones - i would be an iphone 5 and you would be the walkie-talkie ojukwu used to effect his escape after the civil war in 1970. i conceive all my lines and verbal volleys myself. if you see any of my lines anywhere, then it was stolen from me. if stealing is a generational trait plaguing your poverty-stricken pedigree, don't liken everyone else to your accursed family tree.

produce your evidence or put a cöck in it!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by delors(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2013
coogar:

even after your illiteracy level is exposed, you still have the chutzpah to open that cesspit you call a mouth. i said: i am not an OAU student but i go there to womanise. "i go" is a continuos present tense not a past tense.

obviously, you are unemployable - this is why simple english and comprehending is a big task for you. danfos need drivers on lagos mainland. why don't you apply instead of speaking the dialect your parents use to trade insults amongst themselves?
murder fucca! Is that what your numb-brained English teacher taught u at high school abi na ur own brain no fit comprehend simple tenses? Aboki! cheesy.
1: 'I go' is not a tense, it is a clause/sentence!
2: 'I go' is not in present continuous form, it is in 'simple present tense'...'I am going' is in present continuous tense. mad man olodo. Are u a learner? grin
U keep confirming u were a school drop out, probably selling dried fish around Oyinbgo now...

1 Like

Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
delors:
murder fucca! Is that what your numb-brained English teacher taught u at high school abi na ur own brain no fit comprehend simple tenses? Aboki! cheesy.
1: 'I go' is not a tense, it is a clause/sentence!
2: 'I go' is not in present continuous form, it is in 'simple present tense'...'I am going' is in present continuous tense. mad man olodo. Are u a learner? grin
U keep confirming u were a school drop out, probably selling dried fish around Oyinbgo now...

look at this lunatic......
produce evidence that i stole and he's retracted back to talking tenses - a subject he failed in school and was rusticated from OAU.

continuous tense - a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going..... you should sue the handlers of your mental development. they did a quack job bringing you up. if you need legal/financial aid, leave me your details - i want to see your parents/guardian in court for bringing up a poor excuse of a human like yourself!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
This ape(Coogar) is just writing stories. I'm unemployable, accepted. Try me.
A bloody con artist!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Who do you imagine you would convince with the jagbajantis you put up there? A kindy I guess.
I love my language, am not like you bloody wannabe.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
antap: This ape(Coogar) is just writing stories. I'm unemployable, accepted. Try me.
A bloody con artist!

con artist?
your failure to grasp simple comprehension brought us here, you homoerotic peasant!!!

antap: Who do you imagine you would convince with the jagbajantis you put up there? A kindy I guess. I love my language, am not like you bloody wannabe.

then type in your bloody language if you love it, you anorexic centipede. the only language you were taught from your cradle to your present geriatric age is english - that you fail at it tells me you are intellectually sterile......
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Coogar, you are still writing what you are destined to write in life! And its no news to us anymore.
You said am unemployable? Yeah, pls let's go offline. Am begging you.

Ps - can't type much like you jobless twwat. I've lots to do.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
antap: Coogar, you are still writing what you are destined to write in life! And its no news to us anymore. You said am unemployable? Yeah, pls let's go offline. Am begging you.

go offline and do what?
if i don't put you to eternal rest in 5 mins, then my name isn't coogar. comparing a UFC fighter to a tool like yourself that plays tekken.

Ps - can't type much like you jobless twwat. I've lots to do.

you can't type much cos your vocab pool is shallow. where's your slavemaster? i saw you guys sniffing each other's bums like animals on heat. that's not friendship to me, it looks like a gay wedding!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
coogar:

go offline and do what?
if i don't put you to eternal rest in 5 mins, then my name isn't coogar. comparing a UFC fighter to a tool like yourself that plays tekken.

you can't type much cos your vocab pool is shallow. where's your slavemaster? i saw you guys sniffing each other's bums like animals on heat. that's not friendship to me, it looks like a gay wedding!
You are talking too much! This shiit you are doing is meant for women. You are a man! Come prove to me you are one. Let's make a deal coogar. Let's arrange.
You are the type they kill and bury sharp sharp. Barsstard.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
antap:
You are talking too much! This shiit you are doing is meant for women. You are a man! Come prove to me you are one. Let's make a deal coogar. Let's arrange.
You are the type they kill and bury sharp sharp. Barsstard.

i can have you dead within 2 days if i want to...
people like you consume too much oxygen needed by sane people.

oloshious fellow!
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
coogar:

i can have you dead within 2 days if i want to...
people like you consume too much oxygen needed by sane people.

oloshious fellow!
Okay, accepted. Where do we meet?
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
antap:
Okay, accepted. Where do we meet?

name the time and place.....
any area of your choice - i have got goons everywhere. i can meet you in your living room and still draw blood from your neck.
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by antap(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
This crazzzzyy thing is talking too much.
Just name a place
Re: Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU by coogar: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
antap: This crazzzzyy thing is talking too much.
Just name a place

buy your casket already or tell a carpenter to make one for you. all i need is your address and you would be in hell by sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.