Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Passport Renewal At The Nigerian High Commision, London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Renewal At The Nigerian High Commision, London (801 Views)

Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London / E-passport Renewal/extension / Uk Visa Renewal/nigerian Passport Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passport Renewal At The Nigerian High Commision, London by cmax16: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
I applied today to have my passport reissued and a new passport for my daughter. I have the " signed application form", "payment confirmation slip" and "appointment booking slip". But it appears i may have missed the "acknowledgement slip" along the line while completing the online application.

would this be a problem when i visit the Nigerian high commission in London?

Kindly advise me.

Re: Passport Renewal At The Nigerian High Commision, London by Vicjustice: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
cmax1.6:
I applied today to have my passport reissued and a new passport for my daughter. I have the " signed application form", "payment confirmation slip" and "appointment booking slip". But it appears i may have missed the "acknowledgement slip" along the line while completing the online application.

would this be a problem when i visit the Nigerian high commission in London?

Kindly advise me.

It shouldn't be a problem, they can still find it in their system, but you may have to talk it out with their gate keepers, some sadists might want to exercise their power by resisting you unnecessarily.
The acknowledgement slip is supposed to be for your record only (as a proof of transactions) it is not really needed by the embassy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which EU Country Is Good To Travel To For Good Living / My Experience With Passengers On Nigerian Roads. / Plsss I Need Help And Advice.....i Just Got 3yrs Australia Visa But I Dont Hav..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.