Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet (1459 Views)

The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs / OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by Vessel4christ(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
OAU student gives birth & attempts to flush new born baby down the toilet in school hostel

According to unconfirmed reports I got this morning from students of Obafemi Awolowo University, a female student of the school gave birth in the Moremi Hostel hall toilet and attempted to flush the baby but was caught my the hall cleaners.

They say the girl's name is Oyin (let's leave her surname out for now) and she's a 400l student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The incident happened very early this morning.

According to a student of the school who sent in the photo, a cleaner heard a baby crying inside one of the toilet stalls and then saw blood coming from under the door. She quickly went to call other cleaners around and they forced the door open.

When the cleaners entered the toilet they saw the student pouring water inside the closet, the baby turned upside down, with the head inside the closet.

One of the women dipped her hand inside and removed the baby...a boy, who was still very much alive but bleeding from the nose. The cleaners called school management who rushed both the girl and the baby to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital for treatment. The placenta fell while they were rushing the girl to the hospital.
Linda Ikeji at 12:38 PM

Vessel4christ reporting:
It is a confirm news. It happened this morning. The girl in part 4 elect-elect went inside d toilet, gave herself self-delivery and threw the babt inside the water closet. She stuffed the baby's mouth with a cloth in order not to attract attention from co-students. She flushed the baby but the baby wouldn't flush. The she used a stick to push the baby down the pipe. As this was going on, a cleaner entered and saw the drama. She begged the woman not to raise her voice. The woman who could not contain such a horrible sight screamed, but before people could hear, the lady in her penultimate year ran away with placenta still inside her. The baby was recovered and the lady was also seen hiding behind one of the buildings in pain. The baby who had sustained series of injuries from the hits of the stick was rushed to the health centre in an ambulance and later d mother who is almost dying. It was reported that the placenta came out as the lady was on her way to the health centre. I also hear that the ambulance climbed on one of the on-looker's leg and is also currently receiving treatment in the health centre.
This happened when OAU students are busy writing their first semester exam, and it is believed the girl, in an attempt 2 finish exam with her mates carry out this criminal act. Room mates were left mouth-ajared because they all marvelled at how an occupant in the room will be pregnant for months and nobody among them could suspect.

Am sorry i have an exam tomorrow morning... That is why i will not be able to proof-read what i have posted. Thanks. Bye!

Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pikin wey some people dey find ... OGA OOOOOoOOOOO...
Front Page Please!

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by akpan123(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
she should contact me, if she wants to give out the baby for adoption. lord have mercy. p.anthony58@yahoo.com
Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by akpan123(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
miss oyin, e mail me and lets talk. will assist u with the baby. p.anthony58@yahoo.com
Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by bornosheikh: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
'Room mates were left mouth-ajared' Naija - I hail thee.

Where is the Baba now? He don drop seed and flee abi. Bragging to his friends about his skills 9 months ago.

They should drag him to that toilet and show him what responsibility means
Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by sportfeva(m): 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Terrible
Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by hod898(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
Only the lady would have a better explanation to what she did. I mean, it leaves many unanswered questions.
Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by SEYIKP(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
WONDERS SHALL NEVER CEASE*******MOUTH ZEAL******
Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by HarmonyB92(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2013
omo una go fear fear now.
Re: OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet by Adrenaline123(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Rumor everywhere beware.
What really happened; from school press.
www.nairaland.com/1331763/untold-story-baby-found-oau

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike ; Resolution Of The UI ASUU Congress. / WAEC And NECO Exam 2014 / Jamb 2015 Whatsapp Group Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.