Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,769 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs (2568 Views)

Uniben Student Protest For Speed Breaker And Flyover After Student Death / The Day They Opened The Toilet In Hall 4-uniben / OAU Student Gives Birth And Attempts To Flush New Born Baby Down The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by robbh: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
A young student in a university in china reportedly gave birth to a baby girl and flushed her down the toilet pipe

According to reports
read more the girl has been hiding the pregnancy from the start and when she gave birth she decided to flush the baby down , but unfortunately for her, the toilet pipe wasn't wide enough for the baby to be flushed down . After flushing the new-born she she ran away and the baby started crying immediately and other students in the hostel called for help to rescue her

But firemen were unable to rescue the child from above (pictured during the rescue mission).

Fire Brigade spokesman Tao Fang told a local newspaper: read their statement .
"It was impossible to get the baby out from above. She had fallen into the toilet and gone down the pipes were she had got stuck between the third and fourth floors. We used an angle grinder to break open the pipeline on the third floor and we could then push the child up to colleagues on the fourth floor where she was handed to medics who were waiting to take her to hospital."
The mother of the child was tracked down by police men and was rushed to the hospital

Source: http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photo-of-baby-flushed-down-toilet-pipe.h

Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by In2systemsTech(m): 5:29am On Sep 19, 2014
A lot of people out there are looking for just ONE.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by qadeerkug(m): 5:57am On Sep 19, 2014
shocked cool
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by TMIKNOW: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2014
In2systemsTech: A lot of people out there are looking for just ONE.... Smh
but do u knw aw she got dis ONE
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by In2systemsTech(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2014
TMIKNOW: but do u knw aw she got dis ONE

No matter how she got it.. She shouldn't have flushed the baby down the drain....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by vugoo: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2014
Hearts of Men...............
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by BaddieKay(f): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2014

what are u trying to say?even if it was a mentally disabled man dah got her pregnant,jx for the fact she's carried d baby for 9mths,she should hv jx kept d baby rather dan flush d child.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by Nostalgia21(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2014
so what's your point?. no matter how she got the baby does it justify this action?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by valmunich(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2014
Lawd! What a world

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by killuminati(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Pac is gone, but Brenda's still throwing babies away cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by esoboy875(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2014
What a wicked world we ar.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by salau01(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2014
so funny visit www.latestforya..com
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by ginajet(f): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2014
wickedness
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by ifaoni(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2014
too bad. check my signature to get affordable datas.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by Janeify(f): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2014
salau01: so funny visit www.latestforya..com
what's funny here
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by SEYIKP(m): 10:57am On Sep 19, 2014
I'M SAD BECAUSE I CREATED MAN.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by christejames(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2014
So pathetic. If her (the mother's) parent had flushed her down the toilet would she have had any chance to treat that innocent baby that way? ...if you know u ain't ready for the consequences, why engaging in an unprotected premarital sex? This is just an epitome of man's inhumanity to his fellow man (bt in this case, a mother to her child).
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by Nostalgia21(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Janeify: what's funny here
don't mind the douche bag.. he didn't even read the post.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by egopersonified(f): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
WHAT IS ALL THESE, WHY IS SNAPPING THE BABY OF TOP PRIORITY INSTEAD OF TAKING THE BABY OUT? CANT SOMEONE SEE THE BABY MIGHT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BREATHE WITH THE WAY ITS NOSE IS POSITIONED? AGAIN, OUR PRIORITIES IN LIFE ARE REALLY TWISTED.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
This is just too unfair and inhumane. Gosh. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
salau01: so funny visit www.latestforya..com
Clueless souls still liveth?? tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by keypad1: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
ginajet: wickedness
ginajet baby........hw far na? I have been looking all over for ya. tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by keypad1: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
vugoo: Hearts of Men...............
no.

It is hearts of women.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by psychologist(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chai op why you no put viewer discretion nh

ngwa come finish this food now

Btwn if men were God..
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by ginajet(f): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
keypad1: ginajet baby........hw far na? I have been looking all over for ya. tongue
wetin happen? I owe you nii? infact do I knw you? tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by keypad1: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
ginajet: wetin happen? I owe you nii? infact do I knw you? tongue tongue

Haaaa.....me?
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by ginajet(f): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
keypad1:

Haaaa.....me?
gan gan dis is a gen gen something o! I don break person heart oh
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by keypad1: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
ginajet: gan gan dis is a gen gen something o! I don break person heart oh
blows cartarrh in my white hanky.

Issorait.

I hope chelsea wins this week. tongue
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by ginajet(f): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
keypad1: blows cartarrh in my white hanky.

Issorait.

I hope chelsea wins this week. tongue
blows what? shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wickedness of d highest order.
Re: Photo Of A Baby Flushed Down The Toilet Pipe After Student Gives Birth And Runs by Waspy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Lord have mercy, Pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Misconceptions And Advantages Of Tai Solarin University Of Education / Ascon Exam / 2015/16 June/july Neco Chemistry Practical Specimen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.