Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? (14575 Views)

The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / How Passionate Are You About Your Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2013
I wear mine when i'm at home but can't wear it at work. Sincerity has nurin to do with it besides most single ladies prefer to date married man.
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by hardbody: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2013
Policewoman: ALWAYS cool cool cool cool cool

You are married? Who marry police? Maybe na police marry police. Una two go born soldier.
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by chacha3(f): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
I can't do without my wedding rings,same wit hubby. He ws not comfortable wit it initially bt he is gud to go now. It gives me joy anytime I see d rings on my finger,it also sent a msg to d opposite sex 'Hello No Vacancy Pls'.But sadly men will always be men.
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by coolguyz(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
initially get to forget it @ home as i remove it every morning while having my batch. . .wasnt comfortable hvn bath with it. . . .but with tym i got used to it and its on my finger 24/7. i guess that's where it belongs sha. . . .though has nothing to do with the happiness of the marriage, it still means a lot to me wearing it and seeing my wifey wearing it too.
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by Symdy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
I wear my wedding ring always for d pass 4yrs
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by Stallion84(m): 4:57am On Jun 21, 2013
i DON'T take it off. its eating me flesh already sef and me like it.
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by rebekito: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2013
Men don't wear weddin ring cos of d cheatin nature in dem, bt 4 me I took a vow wit dat ring so its always a reminder of my commitmnt
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
rebekito: Men don't wear weddin ring cos of d cheatin nature in dem, bt 4 me I took a vow wit dat ring so its always a reminder of my commitmnt

Not fair when you generalize as such, ave you heard of people with reaction to the metal on their fingers, have you heard of people that are just discomfort with stuff on their fingers, there are many reasons why many dont and besides, ring does not stop a man from cheating, it is a will that does.
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2014
sold mine for cash, I couldn't keep such an expensive insignificant object in my house when i have kids' school fees to pay.

Uhmmmm?
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Not fair when you generalize as such, ave you heard of people with reaction to the metal on their fingers, have you heard of people that are just discomfort with stuff on their fingers, there are many reasons why many dont and besides, ring does not stop a man from cheating, it is a will that does.

A friend's own was stolen by armed robbers and he vowed not to wear an inferior one. He hasnr been able to get another gold ring since then.
Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by ayodeleakinadew(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2014
ℓ̊ have been wearing mine for eight years and ℓ̊ don't remove it at all. ℓ̊ only do once in a while may be ℓ̊ want to do somethings that might tarnish the ring(which ℓ̊ seldom do anyway). ℓ̊ don't usually remove it and it serves as a level of covering from ladies,though some don't mind. They will even commend the ring and go on flirting. But me and my ring... a ti le po

Re: How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? by simpleseyi: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mine has never got out of my finger since wedding day. It is permanently on my finger. I don't know why, but I have never removed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older / Single Parenting: My Success Story / How Can I Come To Terms With My Guilty Feelings About Quitting Breastfeeding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.