Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. (4112 Views)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / American Visa At Last. / Help!!! US Embassy Says My Application Will Undergo Further Admin Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by Dacode(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good day in the house, PLZ HELP ME OUT.... I was given a paper at the Turkey embassy that says:
Your visa application is Not Refused but it has been forwarded to turkish local authorities for further examination. This process is totally beyond the control of the embassy. What dose this mean? And hope it not a BIG PROLEM? My school starts on 16th of september.
Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by wip7: 5:08am On Jun 20, 2013
Da code: Good day in the house, PLZ HELP ME OUT.... I was given a paper at the Turkey embassy that says:
Your visa application is Not Refused but it has been forwarded to turkish local authorities for further examination. This process is totally beyond the control of the embassy. What dose this mean? And hope it not a BIG PROLEM? My school starts on 16th of september.

Is not a big issue, as far as my knowledge spans your details have not been sent to embassy OR you have sent documents not matching with records the embassy have. Which university are you heading to? The embassy sent circular to universities that they will start receiving details from schools from End June and most schools will start sending from July. So if your details are not with the embassy and you applied too early or you present some documents the embassy see contradictory to details sent to them, they will send your details to SUPER authority in Turkey as all details pass tru them. The Super authority wil establish the correctness of your details or request for your complete details from your university. If all goes well, you will be issued your visa or vice versa.
Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by Dacode(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
@wip7, thanks a lot, Istanbul kultur university, is the name of the skull, and the school start by 16 of september, dose that mean it very early to apply new? Thanks for ur reply.
Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by terryoil: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
please i need your help,i was given a paper at the turkey embassy on the 27th of February that says:Your visa application is Not Refused but it has been forwarded to Turkish local authorities for further examination. This process is totally beyond the control of the embassy. please advice me on what to do.
Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by worry359(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
terryoil:
please i need your help,i was given a paper at the turkey embassy on the 27th of February that says:Your visa application is Not Refused but it has been forwarded to Turkish local authorities for further examination. This process is totally beyond the control of the embassy. please advice me on what to do.
SAME QUESTION
Asked 4 posts above!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi, saw ur Question while I was browsing the S.A info section.
All u need do is chill. The paper you were given at the Turkish embassy means you may have to wait a little longer for a decision to be reached on your visa application. Waiting period is usually between 30-90 days. The embassy will definately email you as soon as your visa is ready for collection. Its usually so for Students or anyone applying for a long stay in Turkey or anyone who will require a residence permit. I'm sure ur passport was returned to you on the day u got the white paper, so. When u get the mail asking you to come 4 ur Visa you will submit d passport again at the embassy & pick up ur visa the next pick up date (usually in a day or two). Just be patient as u may get ur response in 30days. Hope I was helpful... All the best
Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi, saw ur Question while I was browsing the S.A info section.
All u need do is chill. The paper you were given at the Turkish embassy means you may have to cool coolwait a little longer for a decision to be reached on your visa application. Waiting period is usually between 30-90 days. The embassy will definately email you as soon as your visa is ready for collection. Its usually so for Students or anyone applying for a long stay in Turkey or anyone who will require a residence permit. I'm sure ur passport was returned to you on the day u got the white paper, so. When u get the mail asking you to come 4 ur Visa you will submit d passport again at the embassy & pick up ur visa the next pick up date (usually in a day or two). Just be patient as u may get ur response in 30days. Hope I was helpful... All the best

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dacode:
@wip7, thanks a lot, Istanbul kultur university, is the name of the skull, and the school start by 16 of september, dose that mean it very early to apply new? Thanks for ur reply.

All u need do is chill. The paper you were given at the Turkish embassy means you may have to wait a little longer for a decision to be reached on your visa application. Waiting period is usually between 30-90 days. The embassy will definately email you as soon as your visa is ready for collection. Its usually so for Students or anyone applying for a long stay in Turkey or anyone who will require a residence permit. I'm sure ur passport was returned to you on the day u got the white paper, so. When u get the mail asking you to come 4 ur Visa you will submit d passport again at the embassy & pick up ur visa the next pick up date (usually in a day or two). Just be patient as u may get ur response in 30days. Hope I was helpful... All the best

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Application For Student Visa At Turkey Embassy. by joeblash11: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pls, was this case resolved and were you issued a visa and how long did it take, I was just served same kind of paper, but I'm not applying for student, I'm applying for business visa

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Extends Tourist Visa Validity To 5 Years For Nigerians / Looking For Cheap Resident Permits Around The World / Moving To Nigeria From The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.