Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa (11571 Views)

A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by ifeomabernard(f): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
WOW Cuuulllllll cool
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Temptee101(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Desloaaa: i have a crush on dis dude,no be joke.
9ice pics
Which of d dudes maam?
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Temptee101(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
kamdyjenny: I love dis IK of bigbrother wonder why he is married sef! He is d major reason I watch d bigbrother sunday show
Why u go luv anoda woman hubby? Well i suggest u go buy vibrator, name am IK. Use am dey service urself.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by vulpeslopez(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Confy!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by nacaz4real(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
yea you are damn right; people have more interest in celebs and related news; they trend. Rather than checking out the Health and productivity sections...We need to get our minds working not only in the endeavours of art and politics but also science and research. I'll love to see works of young Nigerians. In this, I'll not leave without dropping a message; "Knowledge and research brings about development" *Always check the health and productivity section*
ose_o: however this pic is from last year seeing as his family hasn't been to SA with him this year #justsaying
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by nacaz4real(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Who calls me in this vast network of masked identities?
vulpeslopez: Confy!!!
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
nacaz4real: Who calls me in this vast network of masked identities?

Lol. English Master!

@OP, very nice pictures I must admit, even though you look like you're not old enough to be watching Big Brother.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by nacaz4real(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
just like I don't look old enough for Nairaland, lol grin
pro01:

Lol. English Master!

@OP, very nice pictures I must admit, even though you look like you're not old enough to be watching Big Brother.
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by FKseun(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Seeing how young you are, I now understand why there are so many childish posts/comments on Nairaland!
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Teegurlee(f): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2013
omoikhefue:

you certainly are a learner, you didnt see the many tweets abt the wife claiming been comfortable with her husband roaming without his ring?
and u just had 2 bring up dat issue again! Smh!
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Gudintent: 5:11am On Jun 22, 2013
Temptee101: Which of d dudes maam?

The one with the plastic bag

@op

Fail on the advert! I take it that was the reason you almost hid your face in order to get the plastic bag in the shot tongue
Re: A Nairalander With IK Of Big Brother Africa by Gudintent: 5:13am On Jun 22, 2013
FKseun: Seeing how young you are, I now understand why there are so many childish posts/comments on Nairaland!

I take it your profile name is 'Literal'

I don't think he plays that way kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Okafor To Shoot A Film On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa / Toke Makinwa Glows In New Photos / :UPDATED::Video: Genevieve Nnaji Mud Cosmetics Video Shoot & Pictures Premiere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.