Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? (1448 Views)

Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo) / Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Obasanjo Posing With Patience Jonathan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by angelcj: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan (4th r) leading other fathers in the presentation of a special song during the 2013 Father’s Day celebration at the Aso Villa Chapel Abuja on Sunday.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/what-is-wrong-with-this-goodluck.html

Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by igbeke: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2013
There's nothing wrong with it. If you noticed one, then share it.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by Nipple(f): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2013
Beautiful picture.He looks likes a choirmaster.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by texaco1: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
success brings happiness,let us all try to be successful in our chosen profession.
MR PRESIDENT LOOKS A VERY HAPPY MAN
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
In his mind, he is really feeling like Lucky Dube. mtscheeew! undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by hillsate: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
I wish GEJ was just a choir master somewhere . . .

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by TonySpike: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
It's quite strange how he handles that acoustic guitar. A real guitar player will never handle guitar the way I'm seeing it in this picture...Did He really play it?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by tpia5: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
the only thing wrong with it is he looks too young for his age.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by gerrardomendes(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
i like dis man. like dis post if u share my thoughts.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by Wendyslim(f): 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
hillsate: I wish GEJ was just a choir master somewhere . . .
. I second dis motion. grin grin grin cry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by nuclearboy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Looks happier here than I ever saw him when it comes to his duties as President.

Laughing suits him but its sad that he has to go outside his job to look happy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by bangdarey(m): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
MR PRESIDENT,look younger and fresh in d picture and we should"t forget dat he is human too.time for president to relax.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by AbuMikey(m): 4:10am On Jun 21, 2013
**paya riba oti sere oti sere oti sere..paaaaaya riba papapapa riba** what am I saying sef?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by Ikengawo: 4:21am On Jun 21, 2013
If it was Obama you would all worship, give offering, and ask why GEJ can't do the same.

shout out to the EBERI PAPA 1 OF NIGERIA
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by texaco1: 4:21am On Jun 21, 2013
Abu Mikey: **paya riba oti sere oti sere oti sere..paaaaaya riba papapapa riba** what am I saying sef?
wettin u drink yesterday nite
Re: What Is Wrong With This Goodluck Jonathan's Photo? by akorlade(m): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2013
hillsate: I wish GEJ was just a choir master somewhere . . .
sure he is the choir master directing the fresh air of naija

(1) (Reply)

The Amaechi Saga In A Nutshell: The Truth / ‘north Should Decline Participation In National Dialogue’ - Ahmed Daku / BREAKING NEWS: Governors Of Niger, Jigawa Not Part Of Merger With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.