Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,412 members, 7,843,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku (1024 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku by nelsonegware: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
“There is no basis for comparison and I can beat my chest that no school in Nigeria can compare with the quality of schools we have in Delta state. That is the truth, the Uduaghan administration has left a legacy. The schools are beautiful and wonderful, there is no private school today you can compare to government schools in Delta state in terms of infrastructure”. Hon. Efe Ofobruku. DPP Uvwie Delta State House Assembly

3 Likes

Re: Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku by Garrithe1st: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
I agree!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku by oagbanashiymai: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
The Honourable's view is exactly what I see in and around delta state. In the area of transformation in the education sector, the delta state government has done VERY WELL.
Re: Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku by redsun(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
How may of the schools in delta are like this?A ration of one 100 i believe.
Re: Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku by nomsov147(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nice structures
Re: Delta Public Schools Are The Best In The Country- Hon Efe Ofobruku by obazman(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
The Standard of the schools are truly encouraging but the governor still have to do more in th rural areas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Vice President, Atiku Abukakar – “I Am Not As Rich As Don Jazzy” / If I Wre President,islam Will B Banned Nd All Churches Burnt Down- Kemi Olunloyo / We Nailed Ibori With Forged Documents, Prosecution Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.