Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Let's Save Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Save Nigeria (603 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Save Nigeria by cockte(f): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the
Governor of the defunct Gongola
State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and 30 years later, he is today the
Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP;
Dr. Bello Halliru was commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto, Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after he is today Minister of Defence; Major General David Mark(rtd) was the military governor of Niger State in 1984 and 28years later he is today the Senate President; Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of
Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and 27years after he is today the governor of plateau state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible, where the youth of today have no hope into the future! Where do we go from here?
People Deceive People (PDP), 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of state..Our teacher also called us "the leaders of tomorrow".. 27years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for Presidency..Its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow..Or tomorrow is yet to come.. Who's fooling who?
Some of us ran out of the country,Obasanjo went abroad chasing them,telling all nations to deport Nigerian youths.
Let's stand and fight for our right cos we are the leaders of Today... Pls let all youth come to an alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue like this.
Pass it to everyone if you believe in the NIGERIA DREAM.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
I signed it,will you do the same by sending to all your contacts?
Then put me in the copy of your broadcasting!The Nigerian Nation is tired of:"RECYCLING OF DEADWOODS WHO ONLY FEATHER THEIR NESTS WITH THE WEALTH OF OUR NATION"
Re: Let's Save Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
What a great piece :::::::::: Thats the situation we found ourselves in Nigeria :::::

The Old Goons keep compensating one another with power to the detriment of the nation cuz they(Old Goons) always denied Nigerians of leaders who are competent,skillfull and dynamic in all ramification to clinch power !!!

Therefore If APC is serious ; RTD GEN. Muhammadu Buhari should not be their ideal presidential Candidate :::::::::::::: grin

As a new-Generational Nigerian,am tired of all the Old Goons and their 70s politics and style of Governance here in new Millenium

Nigerian has reached the stage to send the Old Goons back to where they belong ;;;; Observers' sections
Re: Let's Save Nigeria by ebucha: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Don't worry, they will never be alive in the next 25years.
Re: Let's Save Nigeria by cockte(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Where are the youths,let's meet here and rub minds together,who knows what can be the outcome of dis thread,YOUTHS BEYOND EXPECTATION.well I see better days ahead that's if we speak out.Obama had a vision and so he worked with people that had thesame vision with him.with God all things are possible
Re: Let's Save Nigeria by mako007(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2015
I represent change

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Una Wey Dey Talk Say GEJ Don Solve Power Problem.... / Weirdest, Craziest And Wackiest Laws In Some Country / Military Capture Major Boko Haram Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.