Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? (819 Views)

A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! / Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by moderatorr: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
this one blew my mind
cant just stop playing it

"everything is in codes
just respect the code"

lol

Shadowkick ft Crix listen/Download here http://www.sharebeast.com/cr1rva134qwe

you know any other?
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by moderatorr: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
lmao! grin
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by mitey(m): 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
I expected something great, but . . . undecided
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by yawatide(f): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Any naija club music that will get me to bang my head endlessly, thus enabling me to code for hours on end, is good for me.

I am currently listening to "Personally" but PSquare cool
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
When am coding its strictly Akira Yamaoka, Enya,Origa and Yanni. i need all the rhythm
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by EasyNaijacom: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
[size=14pt]Tori Vega - Make It Shine[/size]
Talk about a song with 100 bars of pure motivation. Thank me later.
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by adewasco2k(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Waste of 4.3MB cry

1 Like

Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by moderatorr: 6:12am On Jun 27, 2013
this song is definitely a club banger!!!
the lyrics is also epic
Re: whats the best Song For Web Masters and programmers? by fatgirl: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
moderatorr: this one blew my mind
cant just stop playing it

"everything is in codes
just respect the code"

lol

Shadowkick ft Crix listen/Download here http://www.sharebeast.com/cr1rva134qwe

you know any other?

nice song, inspirational too

(1) (Reply)

Domain Account Suspension By Smartweb.com.ng / 5 Forgotten Ways To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website / How Can I Make My Forum Board/topic Board Like NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.