Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (48103 Views)

Interior Architecture In Nigeria Is Very Bad / Traditional Inspired Architecture In Africa, What Should We Do To Help? / The Wackiest Architecture In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Update as usuall.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
Aluminum Blind. To protect Living room view from the outside.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Main Lounge Swimming Pool view.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Picture shown Indicates the Pivotal part of our Living room idea. Above is a Bridge that takes you from Private lounge on First floor to Bedroom 1 & 2 above. Client has requested a Glass Bridge, a glass which we have already purchased and preparing to face the challenge involved in installing a solid glass Bridge.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Getting back to you as we progress

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by fckyourman: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
This house how much does it cost to build ?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2013
fckyourman: This house how much does it cost to build ?

Client has imported the glasses, tiles, windows and Glass Bridge (most finishing items). As a result, a figure cannot be reached at the moment, until we are through. But from foundation till plastering had already taken us 19m to archive.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by bon2venture: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2013
Good Job Skimaski,

am really impressed with your designs and the jobs u are doing.pls i would like to have an estimate cost of this particular project from foundation to plastering level.also if you could send me samples of some of your designs,i would appreciate cos i intend starting a project at lekki area and would like to go through some designs and make a decision on what i want.thanks
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
bon2venture: Good Job Skimaski,

am really impressed with your designs and the jobs u are doing.pls i would like to have an estimate cost of this particular project from foundation to plastering level.also if you could send me samples of some of your designs,i would appreciate cos i intend starting a project at lekki area and would like to go through some designs and make a decision on what i want.thanks

Kindly follow my other nairaland link for design options. Thanks for the comments.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello, no new development on this site?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
blink182: Hello, no new development on this site?

Breakdown of Relationship due to payment disagreement.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by cleric(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
skimanski:

Expatiate please. You delivered less for what he paid for or he refused to pay for services provided?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
skimanski:

oh that's too bad. Was really looking forward to see the glass bridge.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by LondonCool(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Bumped
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by esoorita: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
blink182:
oh that's too bad. Was really looking forward to see the glass bridge.
I'm not surprised!
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by segcymoor(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hmmn.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Moana(f): 5:16am On Apr 22, 2015
haba what happened?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by reaky(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2015
Update pls
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by lafolabi(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Good job
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by lafolabi(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Nice work
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2015
This is the best, bar none, piece of architecture I've yet to see in this section.

Congratulations to all involved in creating this masterpiece and I hope it gets finished. We need to push the architectural envelope in Nigeria. Architects needs to stop rehashing and regurgitating the same tired designs and should embrace artisan architecture.

Here's the plan I purchased on eBay and modified to be built. It shares many design elements. Vast open living space, brings the outside in with an internal courtyard and uses expansive glass.

Good job once again and I hope to see the finished product.

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2015
#1: Props on elevating form using bamboos of support.
#2: A masterpiece, very very nice.
#3: The tilers are gods, love the aluminum strips. I am now convinced that we have artisan men in Nigeria that can deliver quality.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2015
#1: Can someone please shed "light" on these electrical panels
#2 and #3: Darynex <----- hint hint

The views from the inside are marvelous though I wish that the columns could have been designed out of the views.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Everybody with their preferences. Client Wanted the Column Built in.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Meanwhile This is the Design We concept we made for this Particular View you are seeing. It was part of our contract agreement with client not to display his 3D. But this can be displayed as its the Original Concept for the house but was slightly adjusted to reach a final agreement

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 24, 2015
May I ask what the scheme is to protect entry through the windows? Thankfully I'm not seeing the typical bars on the windows.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:
May I ask what the scheme is to protect entry through the windows? Thankfully I'm not seeing the typical bars on the windows.

No plan for burglar bars in the house. It's in a well secured estate. With the house having a security guard. So owner didn't feel the need to put burglar bar. There is an alarm system installed in house.

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by PeoplesArmy: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
skimanski:
Meanwhile This is the Design We concept we made for this Particular View you are seeing. It was part of our contract agreement with client not to display his 3D. But this can be displayed as its the Original Concept for the house but was slightly adjusted to reach a final agreement

These circles on the wall, is it functional or just decorative?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Decorative
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by lafolabi(m): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2015
well done
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by smiley001(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2015
@skimanski: Professionalism is just d word, unique and uncommon design & I can see u r highly innovative sir.

keep it up sir.

But for ur subsequent material needs sir (granite and stone dust),
We r tested and trusted .
I know u may av someone dat supploes u already but a trial may convince.

We have our own trucks and we use our own trucks for
delivery and dats y r prices are far different from others.
We deliver a complete tonnage requested.

NB: If u r not satisfied with d tonnage and d quality of d material at delivery, u av d right not to pay us.

07081961127 for whatsapp and calls.
adenijihoo@gmail.com.
Bb pin: 7E2B91CE.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2015
BUILDING OUR AKWA-IBOM MANSION

I have been able to get Pictures now for our Akwa-Ibom 6 Bedroom Duplex. Sorry for the late pictures, Foundation and German Floor has been concluded and we are ready for Brick Works, this is as a result of my been away. However, plans have been made to ensure pictures are available regardless of me not be on site regularly.

In an attempt to awaken this thread, we shall follow Step by Step process for this Project here.

First Lets Start with the 3D Design of HOuse.

Two Options are available, but the first OPtion has been Chosen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor / Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.