Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (48102 Views)

Interior Architecture In Nigeria Is Very Bad / Traditional Inspired Architecture In Africa, What Should We Do To Help? / The Wackiest Architecture In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re-structuring of the Front fence

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
More POP Pic

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Also Updates on the External Wall Designs

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by smiley001(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
skimanski:
Casting of Gate House Floor

Weldone sir.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
smiley001:

Weldone sir.

My Boss. I greet u Sir
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Final German Floor Look for Gate House and Carp park

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
We kick Start the Masonry works on Gate House.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
More on Fence Works

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
More Precast Molds for More external Wall designs

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Internal Wall Screeding Still ongoing

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Uberness: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
skimanski:
Final German Floor Look for Gate House and Carp park
Oga Skimanski, Does that mean that the gate house and the car park are merged together as one here
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Uberness:

Oga Skimanski, Does that mean that the gate house and the car park are merged together as one here

Yes you are very correct sir
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Uberness: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Merci

skimanski:

Yes you are very correct sir
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 3:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Uberness:
Merci

Thanks Boss
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 3:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Fencw Works and gate House Updates

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 3:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Resumption of Internal Tiling works

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 3:29am On Feb 05, 2016
External Updates, which Includes Tiling and External Precast Wall Design

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
UPDATES ON STONE WORK FOR THE EXTERNAL PILLARS

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Updates on Front Fence

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Uberness: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2016
My Oga , any Pros and Cons for using Aluminium windows constructed together with the burglary like the one you are using for this project as against installing the burglary separately from the window.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2016
Uberness:
My Oga , any Pros and Cons for using Aluminium windows constructed together with the burglary like the one you are using for this project as against installing the burglary separately from the window.

Pros
*It ensures for a neater job window job as against breaking the walls and and Putting burglar bars which become cumbersome a lot of times.

* its cheaper overall than making the windows and making the burglar bars separate

Cons
* you are limited to certain designs as against making lots of nice designs with burglar bars

* you are limited to the colour of the Alluminum profile unlike the burglar bars where you can paint/spray as you like

*burglar bars can be made stronger than its Alluminum counterpart
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Uberness: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
skimanski:

Pros
*It ensures for a neater job window job as against breaking the walls and and Putting burglar bars which become cumbersome a lot of times.

* its cheaper overall than making the windows and making the burglar bars separate

Cons
* you are limited to certain designs as against making lots of nice designs with burglar bars

* you are limited to the colour of the Alluminum profile unlike the burglar bars where you can paint/spray as you like

*burglar bars can be made stronger than its Alluminum counterpart

Thanks Chief
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Current External Looks as we finalize our External Stone Works

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Approaching Final POP Locations on Ground Floor

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fence Works Updates

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by bzm7: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
skimanski:
Fence Works Updates

@skimanski bros I guess its only big man project you handle
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Horlawoomey(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
skimanski:
Fence Works Updates

I have learnt a lot on this thread, thanks for the time you are putting into this.

I will like to know if you need my service.

I am a recent graduate with HND in Civil Engineering, I have up to two years working experience in the construction and real estate sector and just finished my NYSC last year.

I am proficient in the use of AutoCAD for drafting, Microsoft office packages, social network platforms, site supervision, quantity estimation and I can communicate orally and verbally.

I just need an opportunity to be in the industry in order to gain more experience and not to stay idle due to my passion for construction and real estate development. I won't mind little financial assistance though. I can be reached on 0813 513 4212 or huthman27@gmail.com for my RESUME.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
bzm7:

@skimanski bros I guess its only big man project you handle

Boss. What do you mean by only big man project. Any project s money dey we dey do ooo

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
Current External Look

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tiling of Mistress W.c

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Uberness: 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
skimanski:
Different Base Wall Designs
My Chief, what will be the strength of these base wall designs over time as they were installed on the wall and not casted/moulded together with the wall itself.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor / Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.