Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan (17463 Views)

Heads To Roll As President's Anti-Corruption War Kicks Off / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) / Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by kodewrita(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
I am just waiting to see how he plans to win with the support of just 2 out of 6 regions in the country.
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by TOKUGAWA(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
I wonder if PEJ visits nairaland at all.
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by kalohkaloh: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
I have nothing against the woman, only day she should know day her office is unconstitutional. Terrorizing the residents of the GRA where she is said to have built a mansion in five months is a bad advertisement for her and her hubby. Also, trampling on the executive right of the Governor is unafrican, unladylike and condemnable. She needs to turn anew leaf and be a mother, woman and agent of peace
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Aedesmuskeeto: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
bbpreye.:

Mr. Stoop so High, your time has passed, our eyes are now open!
go and sell ur groundnuts and flog ur nama and leave our oil alone!
adamu!

GEJ remains my mentor!
you oil?? Lol, What did ur fada did to put that oil there??
I'd say you thank God for the discovery.
You'd better think out of tha box and stop being selfish...

I think 2 year ago, oil was discovered in sokoto(though not in commercial quantity),
you could imagine how so much haters(southerners i guess) came on nl spewing stuffs like
"shey oil dey for desert ni? No be only Oil, maybe na palm-oil"..

So what makes u think oil can't be discovered in other parts of thy con3?? ...

And Make no mistake, that "black gold" you cherish so much in ND will dry up some day., quit the hate, and pray for more discoveries..
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by HezronLorraine(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
TOKUGAWA: I wonder if PEJ visits nairaland at all.
if celebs and politicians visit this site,its either they go for confession and renew their life or they go hang themselves.
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Akiika: 4:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Omo aijoberi!
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Aedesmuskeeto: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

And Jonathan done solve your unemployment problem or have your people stopped trooping to the SW for survival?

The joke is on you..
lmao @ Jonathan.. Truth be told, that shoeless man is xtremely DAFT!
Re: Patience Kicks-off Re-election Campaign for Jonathan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
TOKUGAWA: I wonder if PEJ visits nairaland at all.

Visit nairaland for what exactly? Mtchewwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule / Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" / NYSC: Buhari Expecting Resignation Of Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.