Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano (24061 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / University Lecturer Charged For Sodomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2013
The Kano State Hisbah Command has arrested nine beggars for engaging in homosexuality. The deputy commander in charge of Operations and Special Duties,
Nabahani Usman, said the operation was conducted by the Tarauni Local Government command of the agency at Unguwa Uku Motor Park. He said the operatives of the agency succeeded in the arrest of nine teenagers and three adults who engaged in homosexuality at the park. “This operation is part of our commitment to reform the act of street begging in the state based on several reports we received on social vices associated with the act of begging,” he said. He said: “The command conducted an operation and succeeded in the apprehension of nine beggars who came from neighbouring states of Jigawa, Sokoto, Borno and other states, and three adults that engaged in homosexuality in Unguwa Uku motor park.” Usman told journalists: “I appeal to the people of this state to remove negative perception on street begging. Our command is committed to free the society of social vices associated with begging. We do this with pure mind in order to provide a good and peaceful society.” According to him, “The arrest of these teens has motivated us to assign our men to be operating in the parks while in mufti. We also appeal to the Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, to give us an approval to employ more personnel to strengthen our operations.” One of the beggars Usman, 11, said: “My name is Yusuf, I am from Sokoto State. I came here to study in my brother’s Koranic school. I was lured by this deaf man who said he would give me N150 to sleep with me.” THISDAY in Kano recalled that the state Hisbah command had recently forwarded a proposal on banning the street begging in the state.

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kano-hisbah-arrests-nine-beggars-for-sodomy/150844/
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by idumuose(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2013
Wonders will never end.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by vizboy(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Seriously we no go happen for these country Naija
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Beaf1: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2013
vizboy: Seriously we no go happen for these country Naija

^
I read this line 5 times but still cannot compehend.

@topic
They are a menace to the society and needs to be flushed out and punished.

14 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by obi123: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
Beaf!:

^

@topic
They are a menace to the society and needs to be flushed out and punished.

me na 3 times i read am, i give up

7 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2013

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by jiffylibra: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Me i think say na only big men dey do homo, wonder shall never end.
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by collins125: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
I am not shocked.

Only babies will be suprised.

Y'all shocked peeps should grab a book and stop shouting 'Jesus' all the time.

Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Shuoo bros na only u go happen, I refuse to happen jor wetin happen na?

3 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Wendyslim(f): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Too bad, I always imagine a complete human being on the street begging . When you have the option of carring load in markets
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
northerners are capable of anything ..na wa hooo
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by oludebby90(f): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
BEGGERS......nawa oooo
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by dazzy4real(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Whick kin spirit dey follow homo na..even berger dey pay N150 js to do!! SMH
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by collins125: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Um wait, so na 14 years things for these beggers abi?

I weep for the hypocrisy of Naija*.

1 Like

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by networkrecharg: 1:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
Juju woman for house of assembly and dis guys, who God go punish pass.

Yes I know juju is a fallacy(false deceit)
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by BrightCar: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
these people are scaring.
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by johnwilson20101: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
I think the government should rest this case.The poor beggars can not have a convivial partner due to their status.
Prostitution is prohibited in thier Area.
This poor dudes are pressed.
What do you expect,they should release so release them for peace to rain.
Better go after the boko boys

2 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by sylve11: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
na wa o! embarassed cool
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by AbuMikey(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Bros na wetin sef?? U wan kill person?? Na wic language u dey speak?? See as u just make me look like sombodi wen nor sabi read again...Kai gringringrin We Givvvvveup

4 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by scaler345: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Sodomy @ N150 per shot!!! embarassed Holy Mackerel.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Melikam(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote author=network.recharg]Juju woman for house of assembly and dis guys, who God go punish pass.

judge
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Dermie: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
Diiissgggussting.
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by mitey(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2013

obi123:

Beaf!:

^
. . .
me na 3 times i read am, i give up

The guy meant Seriously wetin no go happen for these country Naija ?

Haba. Have mercy on the poor guy nah!

8 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
BrightCar: these people are scaring.

Huh? Scar... What?

3 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by collins125: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
YoU PEOPLE SHOuld STOP embarassing ENGlish.

Na britons spoil una life ni?

1 Like

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Decryptor(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm repulsed with the imagination of the homo act itself between men...how much more some smelly, dirty, hausa, begger-almajiri! Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
**vomits lunch**

2 Likes

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Policewoman(f): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
Yuck!!!! The innocent little boys should be released because they were lured by the Pevert adults tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raped And Abused : I Am Confused, What Should I Do to save her ? / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob / Father Sells His 9-month-old Son To Three Different Buyers In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.