Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob (24064 Views)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by eyesoflagostv: 8:14am On Jul 08, 2017
IKORODU RESIDENT RECOUNTS HOW HE NARROWLY ESCAPED BEING LYNCHED BY MOB
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/07/ikorodu-resident-recounts-how-he.html

On account of the development of Ikorodu residents taking law into their hands and carrying out jungle justice on suspected members of the Badoo cult. A resident of Ikorodu, Mr. Akinrinlade Ayodeji, shared his ordeal on how he luckily escaped being lynched by mob that mistook him for being a member of the Badoo cult group, which has links to the murder of over 30 persons in Ikorodu.
Ayodeji, in a Facebook post titled ‘Ikorodu’s Badoo brouhaha: My story,’ narrated how he was beaten and almost lost his life when residents accosted him for carrying a jerry can of water that was mistaken for engine oil, which is known to be used by Badoo cultists.
Reports has it that members of the Badoo cult are notable for rubbing their bodies with engine oil before going on their attacks in order to evade grips when caught.

Source: Eyes Of Lagos

See Ayodeji’s post below:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by seunlayi(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2017
GOD will protect you and me from any case of "mistake identity" . AMEN

FTC dedicated to all victims of mistake identity

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by awillabo: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Oh cry cry cry cry

My Dear country is becoming a failed state..

OP thank God for your life.

I don't understand why the FG cant take a big stance and release a press statement against jungle justice.

Outright Ban of this heinous act of jungle justice.
And promise stiff penalties for defaulters.

That useless vegetable has held Nigeria. A country of 180 million people to ranson.

Even our youths are too weak to even protest.
Probably afraid of been shot at close range by the very trigger happy policemen.
Someone cant even move around in his environment again.
I wonder how our future generations wud be.its so sad.

Lalasticlala i think this deserves FP

13 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by wolextayo: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
eyesoflagostv:
IKORODU RESIDENT RECOUNTS HOW HE NARROWLY ESCAPED BEING LYNCHED BY MOB
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/07/ikorodu-resident-recounts-how-he.html

On account of the development of Ikorodu residents taking law into their hands and carrying out jungle justice on suspected members of the Badoo cult. A resident of Ikorodu, Mr. Akinrinlade Ayodeji, shared his ordeal on how he luckily escaped being lynched by mob that mistook him for being a member of the Badoo cult group, which has links to the murder of over 30 persons in Ikorodu.
Ayodeji, in a Facebook post titled ‘Ikorodu’s Badoo brouhaha: My story,’ narrated how he was beaten and almost lost his life when residents accosted him for carrying a jerry can of water that was mistaken for engine oil, which is known to be used by Badoo cultists.
Reports has it that members of the Badoo cult are notable for rubbing their bodies with engine oil before going on their attacks in order to evade grips when caught.

Source: Eyes Of Lagos

See Ayodeji’s post below:
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by OAFMods: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for you. Like you said they need to take it easy. There is little the populace can do but result to self help when the police failed woefully in it's duty.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by safiaapussy: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oju omo daran
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by mimee9(f): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your God is alive

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Papiikush: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Do you know cultist have taken over this baddo brouhaha?

Yes they are already using this opportunity to attack their rivals but you can't hear that in the news. Those living in ikorodu know better smiley

10 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by slawomir: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by potbelly(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Go and thank God for your life...
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by kingrt2(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
#saynotojunglejustice

Guys patronise the site on my signature I badly need that traffic. Thank you
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by fixedhollies(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
#mumsy prayer saved you.

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Burgerlomo: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for sparing your life.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by bsideboii(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Say No to Jungle Justice!!
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Sleyanya1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by BennyMM(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
I appreciate God on your behalf
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for your life.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by oviejnr(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ikorodu is a place I can never visit again, coupled with the traffic jam there sad

I would prefer Akute bad roads than going to Ikorodu. sad

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by DieBuhari: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Barbarians in the West

5 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by dfrost: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by AndriaRich(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
awillabo:
Oh cry cry cry cry

My Dear country is becoming a failed state..

OP thank God for your life.

I don't understand why the FG cant take a big stance and release a press statement against jungle justice.

Outright Ban of this heinous act of jungle justice.
And promise stiff penalties for defaulters.

That useless vegetable has held Nigeria. A country of 180 million people to ranson.

Even our youths are too weak to even protest.
Probably afraid of been shot at close range by the very trigger happy policemen.
Someone cant even move around in his environment again.
I wonder how our future generations wud be.its so sad.

Lalasticlala i think this deserves FP

U're so right...
Thoughts abt the future of this country sends cold shivers down my spine...
The future looks bleak...
Our Lord...
Restore the glory of our land...
God bless naija...
#peace...

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by NwaAmaikpe: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

He looks like a member sha.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by KeengTobbie(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm this country is beyond repairs. Societal Turbulence all around cry undecided
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Afonjanightmare(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
The wild wild West

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by DatLagboi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by seunlayi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by hilroy: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
Barbarians in the West

Those Barbarians will pounce on you if after you get Biafra you don't leave Southwest. It will be a total carnage

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Ifeogunleye1(f): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God for ur life
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by hardbody: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am happy for you. Procrastination almost cost you your life. Next time if you come back tired, struggle first under daylight to fetch your water before resting finally for the day, else you might rest in peace.

Now go and sin no more.
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is this the real story... this Ayodeji need go back to that Baba and ask him "baba, ki lo n sele gan gan... shey I offend you before ni?"... because the man just purposely wan beat am ni.. even devil sef go dey very sure of something before e go act..... that's the society we found ourselves... where elders go dey vex their anger on youths any how...

but make we talk true... the guy black like who done rub condemn engine oil for body na...

now the fear of Badoo is the beginning of caution
Re: Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob by miniyi018(f): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
I thank God for your life. I was at the bus-stop on Friday morning about 4.30am when two guys walked up to me and wanted to know what I had in my hand bag. I was so scared for my life, they had machetes. I stammered that I was going to work before one of them said "I know am". We pray God takes control and help us out of this mess.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User, Adeniji Ayodeji (PabloAyodeji) Accused Of Running Scam Ring (Pic) / Prophet Joseph Ojo: 15 People Chained In Lagos Church, Rescued By Police / Security Agent Beheaded In Taraba While Trying To Arrest Cattle Rustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.