Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano (24067 Views)

Village Head Defiles 13-Year-Old In Kano, Infects Her With HIV / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / University Lecturer Charged For Sodomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by bornosheikh: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
The scary part is everything get market for Naija.

U wan Justin Slayer chicken, N500...you wan eat chicken - N2,300, you wan brain from chicken - N250
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Neddyogu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
BrightCar: these people are scaring.
u mean ''scary''?
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by OCcool: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMM
oh boy, u sure say u well at all? All d whole thread wey dey front page, na so so 'dayummm' u dey write, abi na by force to comment?
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
OC cool: oh boy, u sure say u well at all? All d whole thread wey dey front page, na so so 'dayummm' u dey write, abi na by force to comment?
WELL DAYUMMM cry

1 Like

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by OCcool: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
abdul4new:
chei so i never no say u dey lie like this.
Ta! Shattap ya mouth there. No be true him talk?
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Agrika: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Its no news, its very common in the north,.....
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by HAH: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chanchit:

With this your comment, you should not be allowed to vote in an election. So because of their physical ability they should turn to guys for their sexual urge..? And is it the job of the gov't to marry wife's for beggars again..? In short you should be arrested, pls give me ur address.

Have you ever heard the term "social work"
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by EmperorSeal(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
johnwilson20101: I think the government should rest this case.The poor beggars can not have a convivial partner due to their status.
Prostitution is prohibited in thier Area.
This poor dudes are pressed.
What do you expect,they should release so release them for peace to rain.
Better go after the boko boys
u are right on point
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by OCcool: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMM cry
Abeg, na who remove the chain wey dem take tie obadiah? B4 he use laff tear my belle 4 here
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
OC cool: Abeg, na who remove the chain wey dem take tie obadiah? B4 he use laff tear my belle 4 here
grin grin grin WHATS HAPPENIN MY CHIEF. TRUST ALL IS GOOD SIR wink
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Okeikpu: Dis is common in Arab world.... Na their culture sad they're just pretenders....
Your handle though
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
I pity the hypocrisy in this country. Those beggars are pressed, no woman would like to have sex with them even prostitute sef (especially if they are deformed). the men did not molest anyone, they are adult and are comfortable within themselves practicing the act. why arrest them? whether we like it or not, many Nigerians are in their respective home practicing it.

Na issue like this una go de flex muscle, because them de defenseless abi? All the big men wey de practice am,why una no catch them? many gay parties are being held in VI/Ikoyi and even Abuja, una pretend like say una no see am, na beggars wey no get power una sabi arrest. useless people!

1 Like

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by OCcool: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin WHATS HAPPENIN MY CHIEF. TRUST ALL IS GOOD SIR wink
well dayummm! All is well!

1 Like

Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
OC cool: well dayummm! All is well!
LWTMB cheesy
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Idcute(f): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
YoU PEOPLE SHOuld STOP embarassing ENGlish.

Na britons spoil una life ni? grin
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by dejijohns(m): 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Beaf!:

^
I read this line 5 times but still cannot compehend.

@topic
They are a menace to the society and needs to be flushed out and punished.
Bros, ur own english slf nah gri me COMPREHEND
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by okwele1(f): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
johnwilson20101: I think the government should rest this case.The poor beggars can not have a convivial partner due to their status.
Prostitution is prohibited in thier Area.
This poor dudes are pressed.
What do you expect,they should release so release them for peace to rain.
Better go after the boko boys

U are sick for saying such, God ve mercy on u
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Revolva(m): 1:13am On Jun 22, 2013
i pity dem oo they aint disable to go carry some ashis...even if they try ...they will be turned down..what next...sodomy...
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Holyrule(m): 1:20am On Jun 22, 2013
vizboy: Seriously we no go happen for these country Naija
I believe he meant, " seriously, wettin no go hapen for this country"
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 22, 2013
The_keeper: don't mind them.blame it on their low IQ..
ehn?!?! undecided undecided
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Oloriebi22(m): 6:02am On Jun 22, 2013
the isue of homosexuality is bkomin treath to dis nation. GAY and LESBIANS don take over our campuses even the beggas. THIS IS THE END OF NIGERIA A.KA. SODOM AND GOMMORAH
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by HopeAtHand: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2013
T.S:

Now you've spilled Garri and groundnut on the rug... undecided

No,i think he's spilled fried rice and chicken on the tiles
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by everyday: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Na wah! Beggars??
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by Darlo22(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2013
Beaf!:

^
I read this line 5 times but still cannot compehend.

@topic
They are a menace to the society and needs to be flushed out and punished.

So Beaf you are back, long time no see, really missed you
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by armadeo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
HAH: Looking at this from another angle, this beggars are also human and have sexua1 urge which they cannot satisfy due to the fact that no sane lady would like to be with them due to their physical disability which made them beggars, furthermore they don't have money to hire prostitute because it is illegal and hard to come by.

Now the question is what has the government done to satisfy the sexual needs of the beggars and homeless.

N.B am not in support of their act in anyway

If the guy has @ least a hand I have a suggestion that better than homo. Get some vaseline and cure ur urges. And for fuks sake govt to satisfy the sexual urges of beggers I hope that's sarcasm.
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by virophage101: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
but the man is 'deaf'
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by rezzy: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
ozo_emeka:

N150? that guy cheap

So u quoted all that just to write 1 line?
Re: Nine Beggars Arrested For Sodomy In Kano by rezzy: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
ozo_emeka:

N150? that guy cheap

So u quoted all that just to write 1 line?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline / Ikorodu Resident Recounts How He Narrowly Escaped Being Lynched By Mob / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.