Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet (19711 Views)

Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Omoni Oboli & 2face On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine’s March Issue / Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Dunniah(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Helen! You look sweeeeeeet!
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by nikkyshyne(f): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
innersecret: what have u ever create to even impress anyone?
Ask me again angry
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Big4wig(m): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dunniah: Helen! You look sweeeeeeet!
yea she does
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
sweetrace: Uti, undiluted eye candy! You're all man from your head to your toes. Extra fine boy jare! God took his time to knit you together, and you take your time to look after yourself real good. Please, ignore the envious baboons. They are yet to understand that envy is a cancer. In their books, fine boy equals gay. Male friendships equals gay. Being a sharp dresser equals gay. Ignore the ignoramus' and enjoy your life fully.

I GET your point, but you see, uti has too many male friends, and he is always going for the fine boys like brian okwara and alex... plus isn't it ironic that he was the only celeb to take a picture with that Nigerian transexual boy? all these pose crious questions
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Big4wig(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen:

I GET your point, but you see, uti has too many male friends, and he is always going for the fine boys like brian okwara and alex... plus isn't it ironic that he was the only celeb to take a picture with that Nigerian transexual boy? all these pose crious questions
well we avnt caught him red handed or av u?
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Fajzay: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Policewoman: I thought this Helen was married.

She don born sef
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by Fajzay: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2013
CHESSBOARD: Mehn, lifting a maried woman like that, ....The husband no dey buy Magazine?
Funny!!!
Re: Helen Paul & Uti Nwachukwu On The Cover Of Redsheet by productad: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
CHESSBOARD: Mehn, lifting a maried woman like that, ....The husband no dey buy Magazine?

Oya I don SHOW!
Uti wetin b dat one na? grin

No dey *tosh* my woman like dat o. Warri peepo how una see am na? cheesy LOL
Wait ooo. I hear say u be gay? Na tru Hehehe

*just kidding guys* we all love them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Ways To Wear Coloured Jeans To Sync With Your Style Personality / Skin Care For Dark Skinned Women Only! / Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.