Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. (9068 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by lucky123456: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cutejay: Please i want to know how the camp is and the state in general-the food,water,accomodation,etc. Does the state pay? If they do, how much is it?

Well d camp is cool but far from town(1hr 30mins). D state is cool 2 me,d state doesn't pay
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
lucky123456:

Well d camp is cool but far from town(1hr 30mins). D state is cool 2 me,d state doesn't pay
wow na wa oo. How do i get there from Illorin? I am coming from Calabar.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cutejay: wow na wa oo. How do i get there from Illorin? I am coming from Calabar.
from Calabar, find a bus heading to Onitcha, in Onitcha, pick a bike to head bridge, there are parks there you will find buses leaving for Ilorin, pls leave Calabar early 5-6am is advisable, if you leave by 6am you shd arrive Onitcha by 11am, if you eventually leave Onitcha by 12noon, you shd be in Ilorin by 6-7pm. or I will advise if you have place to stay in lagos. go to lagos, then come to Ilorin the next day to reduce the stress.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Cutejay: Please i want to know how the camp is and the state in general-the food,water,accomodation,etc. Does the state pay? If they do, how much is it?

if the last camp director is still in charge, then I assure the meal served during batch B was balanced, our new state cord is a good man, I believe he will work on water, accommodation ok but inadequate bathroom. for now no state alawi, except some good PPA and some LGA may pay alawi.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by mercyspeaks1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
lucky123456: Am here 2 help those posted 2 Kwara State. Ask any question u feel like
Thanks,pls kindly tell me the villages(ppa)/private sectors in kwara that are likely to pay corpers,since state no dey pay.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by mercyspeaks1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
ideology:
if the last camp director is still in charge, then I assure the meal served during batch B was balanced, our new state cord is a good man, I believe he will work on water, accommodation ok but inadequate bathroom. for now no state alawi, except some good PPA and some LGA may pay alawi.
Ideology,please read and answer the question directed to lucky.thanks bro.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by thuao(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
yipata all the way
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Thanks,pls kindly tell me the villages(ppa)/private sectors in kwara that are likely to pay corpers,since state no dey pay.
I think all private schools in rural areas pay, in Ilorin not all pay,
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by Parkac(m): 1:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Don't be carried away by the prospect of ppa payment. You might end up working like slave in the name of getting paid. Like teaching 4 to 5 subjects
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 7:36am On Nov 01, 2013
Parkac: Don't be carried away by the prospect of ppa payment. You might end up working like slave in the name of getting paid. Like teaching 4 to 5 subjects
pls you are the one that accepted it, don't teach more than a subject, even in my PPA, we take just one class, any move they make we reject it or report to your LGI, they will be cautioned.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by thuao(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2013
Pls any doctor in the house or anyone who knows abt what state pays, and wia its advisable to do PPA
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2013
thuao: Pls any doctor in the house or anyone who knows abt what state pays, and wia its advisable to do PPA
what state pays differs, my LG pays 40k, I don't know how much my state pays. but the minimum is 60-120k
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by thuao(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2013
ideology:
what state pays differs, my LG pays 40k, I don't know how much my state pays. but the minimum is 60-120k
Pls wia do u advise I mean places wia high pay. And wia can I get good PP OPPOrtunity AS WELL
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2013
I have been getting very negative reports about Kwara State. Like, no water, you'll get scars from sun burns, you will over work yourself and no pay, tribal wars etc. I think i'll have to redeploy after camp.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Cutejay: I have been getting very negative reports about Kwara State. Like, no water, you'll get scars from sun burns, you will over work yourself and no pay, tribal wars etc. I think i'll have to redeploy after camp.
Hahahahaha, I hope the people that told you that have redeployed too, or are dead. don't believe everything you hear, am serving in one of the most talked about places Patigi LG , before I came, when I arrive. I met 200corpers batch 12c and 13a waiting to receive us. after the reception by LGI and his briefing, we were fed and well taken care of, the corpers staying in each village will be around to pick you home. in my villa our welcome party and orientation was organised that evening, they provided dinner, we also slept in corpers lodge that nite. they also provided break fast the following morning, since then, I discovered not all stories are true, all PPA here provide accommodation, the private schools pay, food stuffs is cheap, my school hold lessons after school end. I teach get extra pay, I also have 2girls I tutor, another pay, the state education board pays corpers 5k for now only those in areas bit remote from LG capital, the LG also pays 2k also to those in remote part of LG, so at the end of the month, one can raise extra 10-15k depending, currently my village owns a guest house, each room is self-contain. am staying there for free. so just decide wisely.

Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
ideology:
Hahahahaha, I hope the people that told you that have redeployed too, or are dead. don't believe everything you hear, am serving in one of the most talked about places Patigi LG , before I came, when I arrive. I met 200corpers batch 12c and 13a waiting to receive us. after the reception by LGI and his briefing, we were fed and well taken care of, the corpers staying in each village will be around to pick you home. in my villa our welcome party and orientation was organised that evening, they provided dinner, we also slept in corpers lodge that nite. they also provided break fast the following morning, since then, I discovered not all stories are true, all PPA here provide accommodation, the private schools pay, food stuffs is cheap, my school hold lessons after school end. I teach get extra pay, I also have 2girls I tutor, another pay, the state education board pays corpers 5k for now only those in areas bit remote from LG capital, the LG also pays 2k also to those in remote part of LG, so at the end of the month, one can raise extra 10-15k depending, currently my village owns a guest house, each room is self-contain. am staying there for free. so just decide wisely.
hmmmmmmm ok let me get there and see things for myself. Hope the roads are not suicidal? Anyways till then.Thank you for explaining to me.

Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by mercyspeaks1(f): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2013
ideology:
I think all private schools in rural areas pay, in Ilorin not all pay,
Tnks a lot bro.I pray I enjoy my stay over there.Pls tel me more abt d state.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by mercyspeaks1(f): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2013
ideology:
shocked pls,lemme have ur pin or number.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2013
mercyspeaks1: shocked pls,lemme have ur pin or number.
am using Samsung galaxy, yet to download Bbm, so what'sapp on point
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
today I visited YIKPATA, I met a sweet lady, her name is cuteJay, saving the rest for my personal consumption.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
ideology: today I visited YIKPATA, I met a sweet lady, her name is cuteJay, saving the rest for my personal consumption.
Lols.

Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by rosalieene(f): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
ideology:

thanks for the hope!

Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by Harmony222(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
rosalieene:
thanks for the hope!
lol rose u don reach here too?
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by rosalieene(f): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Harmony222:

lol rose u don reach here too?
lol, before nko
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
rosalieene:

thanks for the hope!
lol, my name is Hope cheesy uwc, were you posted to kwara?
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by rosalieene(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
ideology:
lol, my name is Hope cheesy uwc, were you posted to kwara?
according to d unauthorized callup
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
rosalieene:

according to d unauthorized callup
"unauthorized callup" abeggi xplain this one …
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by rosalieene(f): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
ideology:
"unauthorized callup" abeggi xplain this one …
ask A16 PCM
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2016
rosalieene:

ask A16 PCM
pcm i don't get that either, be cool all the same …
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by rosalieene(f): 1:28am On Mar 11, 2016
ideology:
pcm i don't get that either, be cool all the same …
d callup letter was leaked. Nysc said its unauthorized.
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by ideology(m): 1:29am On Mar 11, 2016
rosalieene:

d callup letter was leaked. Nysc said its unauthorized.
hahaha, welcome to Nigeria then cheesy
Re: 2013Batch B Posted To Kwara State Let Meet Here. by rosalieene(f): 1:32am On Mar 11, 2016
ideology:
hahaha, welcome to Nigeria then cheesy
lol you don see am now.
I just hope dey reshuffle it. I want to serve in Ogun

Re: NYSC Foundation Loan To Corps Members / Relocation nysc Batch A 2015 /