Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Innovation Or Wickedness? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Innovation Or Wickedness? (1187 Views)

Is Online Relationship An Innovation Or Negation? / Innovation Or Suicide? / Discipline Or Wickedness : Child Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovation Or Wickedness? by Teegurlee(f): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
We all know babies can be very troublesome, some would not sleep unless they are strapped to the back.Wud u do dis 2 ur baby?

Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by gunuvi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Innovation. My baby hardly wants to leave my wify back. So ill even introduce this concept to her but she won't go too far from her.
Sweet mother...
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by bellong: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
We did not even give our baby opportunity to be strapped to the back knowing he may become addicted to it. He is used to being carried in the hand before he sleeps.

He has to sleep very deep in your before putting him down else he wakes up...

The danger in that innovation is that it requires monitoring because an active baby can roll it over.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Teegurlee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
bellong: We did not even give our baby opportunity to be strapped to the back knowing he may become addicted to it. He is used to being carried in the hand before he sleeps.

He has to sleep very deep in your before putting him down else he wakes up...

The danger in that innovation is that it requires monitoring because an active baby can roll it over.
Yeah. D baby nids 2 b placed in d middle of d bed.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Teegurlee(f): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
gunuvi: Innovation. My baby hardly wants to leave my wify back. So ill even introduce this concept to her but she won't go too far from her.
Sweet mother...
I guess ur baby is d clingy type. D baby nids 2 b watched over tho.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
great innovation!who said that neccesity is not the mother of inventions?
But,it gat me laughing!maybe that baby don disturb her so much and she don't know what to do and her back might be painin her. Finally,what a relief(in her mind)
Fine gal.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
gunuvi: Innovation. My baby hardly wants to leave my wify back. So ill even introduce this concept to her but she won't go too far from her.
Sweet mother...

Naaa...

That is wickedness. The baby can choke on the pillow.

We have discussed this before.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by sholay2011(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Naaa...

But it wasn't done with the intention of choking the baby with the pillow. It isn't wickedness at all....it may just not be fair from your perspective but this is innovation!!
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
sholay2011:
But it wasn't done with the intention of choking the baby with the pillow. It isn't wickedness at all....it may just not be fair from your perspective but this is innovation!!

Innovation indeed!!!

People are out there inventing real things, u are here celebrating a baby tied to a pillow. When the baby chokes, it will be a different ball game entirely.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
@OP, the pic looks cute (and the baby is adorable kiss kiss) but how practical or safe is it?

I think it's risky for the following reasons:

~ Suffocation: It can be tiresome to lie in the same position. In a bid to turn over, her nose might get stuck / trapped in the pillow and in the absence of a watchful adult, what then?

~ Safety: The surface area of that pillow [i]is [/i]small and it seems to be quite high on some sort of leverage (I think). I'd rather the baby be kept in a cot with a baby monitor nearby. Video monitor preferably, if you can afford it. That way, you have peace of mind and and free to attend to other things/chores in the house, with the knowledge that as soon as your little one awakes, you can be by her side.

1 Like

Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efeeeeeeeeeeeeee shocked
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by EfemenaXY: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
jennykadry: Efeeeeeeeeeeeeee shocked

Missed you too, my senior mate kiss kiss kiss

Now stop screaming my name...the neighbours'll think something's amiss... cheesy
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efe na wa oh how are you ? long time! I always thot bout you. Good to see you. smiley
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
And she vamoosed again embarassed
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Teegurlee(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efemena_xy: @OP, the pic looks cute (and the baby is adorable kiss kiss) but how practical or safe is it?

~ Suffocation: It can be tiresome to lie in the same position. In a bid to turn over, her nose might get stuck / trapped in the pillow and in the absence of a watchful adult, what then?

~ Safety: The surface area of that pillow [i]is [/i]small and it seems to be quite high on some sort of leverage (I think). I'd rather the baby be kept in a cot with a baby monitor nearby. Video monitor preferably, if you can afford it. That way, you have peace of mind and and free to attend to other things/chores in the house, with the knowledge that as soon as your little one awakes, you can be by her side.
Well,dat's anoda way 2 luk at it but I dnt tink d mother was left wit a choice.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efemena_xy: @OP, the pic looks cute (and the baby is adorable kiss kiss) but how practical or safe is it?

And where have u been?
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2013

She could also develop neck ache from sleeping in d same position and being tied tight to a pillow for a long time.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by EfemenaXY: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
jidegirl12: Efe na wa oh how are you ? long time! I always thot bout you. Good to see you. smiley

Babes, I'm fine. Just been busy of late, my carefree maternity leave days over, it's been back to the grinding stone - but you know how it is sha. smiley

How are you and yours? Good to see you all too. Missed you lot cheesy

Oya give me an e-hug now, before I vex smiley

Tgirl4real:

And where have u been?

Ah, Tgirl moi, I'm here now. How are you? smiley
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Missed you too, my senior mate kiss kiss kiss

Now stop screaming my name...the neighbours'll think something's amiss... cheesy

Let them think cheesy. I missed you kiss
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by EfemenaXY: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
^^ Missed you more kiss kiss

(Is still wary of Jenny 'n Tgirl and carefully hides her Dada Osun and N2K saloon runz money...) tongue tongue
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Teegurlee(f): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Naaa...

We nid 2 consider d mother. She was probably tired besides she cud be sittin near d bed watching ova d child. No mother wud tie her baby 2 a pillow and go 2 d market.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by taryour(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Missed you more kiss kiss

(Is still wary of Jenny 'n Tgirl and carefully hides her Dada Osun and N2K saloon runz money...) tongue tongue
Madam d madam, longest time. Hope you doing great,family and business. Good to have u back
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Teegurlee(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
yellowpawpaw: great innovation!who said that neccesity is not the mother of inventions?
But,it gat me laughing!maybe that baby don disturb her so much and she don't know what to do and her back might be painin her. Finally,what a relief(in her mind)
Fine gal.
Lol! I don't blame the mother o,wen she no b sufferhead. Baby wil ride mummy all day,daddy wil ride mummy all night.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Babes, I'm fine. Just been busy of late, my carefree maternity leave days over, it's been back to the grinding stone - but you know how it is sha. smiley

How are you and yours? Good to see you all too. Missed you lot cheesy

Oya give me an e-hug now, before I vex smiley

Vex ke ? grin

((((((((((HUGS))))))))) Muah on Top kiss

It's good to have you back. Glad you are okay and take it easy , I know how it is wink We are doing great too, kids school year is over , long summer holidays begins and full house.

1 Like

Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by EfemenaXY: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
taryour:
Madam d madam, longest time. Hope you doing great,family and business. Good to have u back

Longest time indeed. I'm good, my sister.

How are you and yours? smiley
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by taryour(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Longest time indeed. I'm good, my sister.

How are you and yours? smiley

We all are doing great,thanks sweets.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ Efe,

Family is good, thank God.

So, u are still on d 2k salon run. Hubby neva stepped up ur game? grin

Our hubby has been missing o, may be he will show now dat u r back and Jenny can leave me alone sad

@ Tee-gurly,

no matter how tired d mother is, it isnt right to do that to a baby.
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
^^ Lol!

Actually, come to think of it, he did mention that great things were to happen this year. My allow-ie was upgraded to N2.5K cheesy cheesy

Little wonder he's gone AWOL... N500 is no chicken change na. im dey work for the money...

Re: Jenny... lol! na 1st wifey na, she suppose flex her muscles grin tongue
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by baby124: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
so cute, but dangerous. kiss
Re: Innovation Or Wickedness? by rosety: 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
If you have a child like my nephew, you'll realise that it's a bloody brilliant idea!

(1) (Reply)

In Most Marriages, Why Do The Men Die Before The Women At Old Age? / Guys, is this possible? Can you do this? / Love And Sex Never Sustain Marriage - Majid Michel!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.