Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? (14249 Views)

What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
Alekefine:
For me I will love to take care of people who are sick ,like nursing people back to health,I can do it for free because I hate to see people suffer and have challenges with their health and are unable to do those things they always use to do .So for me it's nursing,I will do it at no cost and I will be happy I did.Even though i am not a medical personnel

You should be a nurse. I mean auxiliary
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by jospepper(m): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
NnaNna4:

Location?
Makurdi, Benue State.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pavore9:
Sharing information on achieving more in Agriculture with less resources.

Nigeria in Kenya...well done
Your blog has been educating
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by bastian5050(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=NnaNna4 post=52127011]
I wish u are in FCT[/quote Im in fct ....Asokoro precisely
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by bastian5050(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Im in fct ....Asokoro precisely.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by CplusJason: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
YTderin:
I'll sew and cloth the homeless/helpless. Or probably teach sewing for free.
Please teach me. Would love to learn.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by jospepper(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
NnaNna4:

Nigeria in Kenya...well done
Your blog has been educating
pls direct me to the blog
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
bastian5050:

Im in fct ....Asokoro precisely.

Great..
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by NnaNna4(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Alekefine(f): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
NnaNna4:

You should be a nurse. I mean auxiliary
Nursing was my childhood ambition, but my parent,just keep pushing me to do something else,I hope I could still become one though
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by 2scorehigh(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2016
JonSnow:
Breast cancer examination/checking (ladies only).

Vaginal examination (clean vaginas only) angry

Thanks angry

shocked

You are very funny.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 17, 2018
morenike1963:
Hello, AfolearningDneeds this: Let's See Who Can Get This One Correctly. Good Luck! .Can you5supplyiit?
aVisitgthe linkbbelow.
sUVj3C lakeside79 Bj8xqn 2scorehigh 2023U4 amiibaby r1lmpU saabright

Why do you keep quoting me on these meaningless posts ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. / Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime / Part-time Vacancies In Lagos (for People Who Need Part-time Jobs In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.