Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? (810 Views)

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by masterdre: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Let me say from the outset that it would be scandalous and a grave mistake for the opposition – and by this, I refer to the All Progressives Congress (APC) – to look toward any of the gladiators in the current war of attrition in the People’s Democratic Party, Aminu Tambuwal, Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido, etc., as a candidate for the presidency in 2015. With all due respect to these men, and not minding the fact that there are PDP elements in the APC, it would not only smack of unseriousness, but would leave voters no choice in 2015.

Having exorcised the incubus of a PDP takeover of the opposition, let’s pose the fundamental question: who will defeat President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015? We need to pose this question frontally and be sincere in our answers. That is the only way the opposition can assess its strength and chances as we head into the battle of 2015.
Read this full opinion by Chido Onumah here: http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/139252-2015-who-will-defeat-jonathan-by-chido-onumah.html

Let's have your opinion here.
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by oddy4real(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
masterdre: Let me say from the outset that it would be scandalous and a grave mistake for the opposition – and by this, I refer to the All Progressives Congress (APC) – to look toward any of the gladiators in the current war of attrition in the People’s Democratic Party, Aminu Tambuwal, Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido, etc., as a candidate for the presidency in 2015. With all due respect to these men, and not minding the fact that there are PDP elements in the APC, it would not only smack of unseriousness, but would leave voters no choice in 2015.

Having exorcised the incubus of a PDP takeover of the opposition, let’s pose the fundamental question: who will defeat President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015? We need to pose this question frontally and be sincere in our answers. That is the only way the opposition can assess its strength and chances as we head into the battle of 2015.
Read this full opinion by Chido Onumah here: http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/139252-2015-who-will-defeat-jonathan-by-chido-onumah.html

Let's have your opinion here.
Jonathan is the only person that can defeat Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by Akpaife(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
I hate ruBbish let 2015 come 1st
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
we, the people will defeat him
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by rooftech: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Even a well dressed goat wil do the job

1 Like

Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by akandea(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
As much as I don't the truth concerning Nigeria politics, Jonathan is still d man to beat. Power of incumbency carries weight everywhere in any power tussle. The opposition will have to do more than what they are doing presently to unseat Jonathan and PDP. They should not make the mistake of making Buhari their consensus candidate or they will have a lost battle in their hand prior the election. Well the wait is one till 2015. Who?
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by akandea(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
As much as I don't the like the truth concerning Nigeria politics, Jonathan is still d man to beat. Power of incumbency carries weight everywhere in any power tussle. The opposition will have to do more than what they are doing presently to unseat Jonathan and PDP. They should not make the mistake of making Buhari their consensus candidate or they will have a lost battle in their hand prior the election. Well the wait is one till 2015. Who?
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by tomakint: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
Simple answer, "Only Goodluck Ebele Jonathan can defeat Jonathan" I hope I have answered your question @ OP!
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by Raxz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nobody and i repeat nobody can defeat Jonathan come 2015. do u knw why APC is a formation of greedy personality, they knw what to do to remove PDP from power bt they will never do it. why? Personal and sectional interest that what will be the order of day in this yet to register party. I said this in one of my post and i am said it again for APC to win or come close to winning come 2015 they need just one thing. Brck the PDP stronghold, hw? Either they pick a SE as it presidential candidate and a core nothern as VP with a strong political backing from SW and MB through negation or a middleberlt(Christian) as it presidential candidate and a SE as VP. I knw this for sure, the core northern Muslim will never wnt to hear anything like this but believe u me anything short of this APC will lose with wide margin from PDP. If buhari is what some ppl think he can withstand Jonathan in 2015, he is like an expired product that can't sale outside the company that is producing it. My reasons for this is that, northern Christians or middleberlt will prefer to vote a southern candidate against a core northern like wise SE will vote For only SE candidate as against Jonathan and SW will prefer a formidable alliance that will grantee a fair share from any region.
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by Raxz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by BrokenTV: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
No mortal can defeat him
Re: 2015: Who Will Defeat Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Musiwa will defeat Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Jang Tackles Gov. Fashola / NIGERIA 2015 Championship......presidency FC Vs Pro-ameachi Utd, Today 8pm LT / Fuel Scarcity Looms In Nigeria As NUPENG Begins Strike On Monday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.