Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State (8510 Views)

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
donktrax: This is the perfect time. My girl jst told me she is not feeling d vibe. I think I shud, so I die fast joor.
Guy haba e no bad reach that level now. No woman is worth your joy bruh, just let her slide. When your hustle pays off, you'll see the same woman following u like a groupie. Speaking from experience here.
Just free her if she de mess up. There are like 1,500,000,000 available women on this planet. As one is going, the next one is coming!
Come jam 4 camp jare come see parols wink grin
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1090015/thread-corpers-posted-ekiti
This is a very informative thread. Apparently rent for a self contained flat in Ekiti goes for as little as N800 per month shocked shocked I like this place already.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by lalaboi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
daz_york: www.nairaland.com/1090015/thread-corpers-posted-ekiti
This is a very informative thread. Apparently rent for a self contained flat in Ekiti goes for as little as N800 per month shocked shocked I like this place already.

Yhup. . . .

I would be interested in that but i am just hoping to stay in ekiti just for Orientation. I will re deploy to somewhere closer to home, Lagos or Ogun. Hope it works out
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by lalaboi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
daz_york:
LMFAOOOO I DON DIE!! So 5 of them actually died?! Hian!
*note to self* avoid Ekiti women except u want to break mummy's heart. Ki olorun ma toju mi sha.

As much as i wanna believe the story, I dont! lol.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
lalaboi:

Yhup. . . .

I would be interested in that but i am just hoping to stay in ekiti just for Orientation. I will re deploy to somewhere closer to home, Lagos or Ogun. Hope it works out
Lol meh, I'm actually pleased to get away from Lagos and city life. Apart from being a son of Lagos, over the past 9 years I have lived in 7 big cities and life has been rather too interesting. Urban life ti sun mi gaan. All that constantly living at 100 miles an hour and dealing with people who take themselves too seriously. You know those Canary Wharf types. A tropical village should be a change of pace and should give a fresh perspective on life.
I'm looking forward to knowing what it feels like to wake up without coffee, work in a relaxed environment without pompous pink men tormenting one, actually have a little respect and best of all, pay off the month's bills without a mini heart attack.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
diesel86: @ lalaboi tanx 4 d info... My hi to daz_york n all other otondos posted to Ekiti State. Repping Ekiti batch B corp members.
*throws salute* welcome to the thread bruh. Where did u finish from?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Jaideyone(m): 3:39am On Jun 23, 2013
I'm Jide PPA FMC Ido ekiti wink Ido is a town about 30mins drive from ado. don't let anyone scare you. Ekiti is a nice place. Not as terrible as you've been made to believe. The power supply here is great and there's pipe borne water. I don't know about ekiti camp sha cos i redeployed here. The girls here aint that terrible too sha wink You might want to pay more attention to EKSU chicks. BTW don't mind the numbskull that said the girls have jazz on their body. At least I've spent several months here and i'm not dead yet cheesy i wish you the best
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Jaideyone(m): 3:42am On Jun 23, 2013
daz_york: www.nairaland.com/1090015/thread-corpers-posted-ekiti
lie!!! I stay in a room. A very decent one and it's 1k per month. I don't know if the self contain is a mud house sha tongue
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Jaideyone(m): 3:48am On Jun 23, 2013
agbgift: I finished my service wift d last batchB corp members dat passed out june dis yr. Ekiti state is a nice and safe place to be. U will definately enjoy d place. D following places are cool towns in ekiti, ikere, ado dats d state capital, ifaki, ikole and oye. I served under oye local gvt. D local gvt of d state governor. The meaning of oye is harmattan(abroad in ekiti state).my house rent was 800 per month for a good self contain. Pls try visit most of d resort places in ekiti. Places like ikogose,were u ave cold andwarm water coming out of d same spot.and dats where they produce gossy water. U all will enjoy ekiti. Cos its one of d safest place to serve. Salaries are regular, food are cheap.if u love plantain and banana u go see am chop tire. Their students love corpers. Transportation cheap too. All d best guys. Avefun in ise emure camp. As for doz who will be in platoon 6 in camp. Pls make platoon 6 proud. We where d best in camp in my tym. We were rewarded wift letter of recommendation. Ekiti state brought goodluck to me and I pray it brings goodluck to u all. All d best.
i bet u served a decade ago. Oye is the permanent site of FEDERAL University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE). The rent there is between 1k and 1.5k for a room
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Jaideyone(m): 3:54am On Jun 23, 2013
One more thing 3g connectivity is 90% of ekiti towns is a myth tongue I'm using edge and i've gotten used to it embarassed u can download at night at a speed of 30kb/sec at night.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Jaidey-one:
One more thing 3g connectivity is 90% of ekiti towns is a myth tongue I'm using edge and i've gotten used to it embarassed u can download at night at a speed of 30kb/sec at night.
For a rural place that's not too bad actually. And even at 1.5k a month, accommodation is supremely cheap compared to the places I'm used to. Is it advisable to bring a car or is one better off using local transport?

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Jaideyone(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2013
daz_york:
For a rural place that's not too bad actually. And even at 1.5k a month, accommodation is supremely cheap compared to the places I'm used to. Is it advisable to bring a car or is one better off using local transport?
nope. U can't take ur car to the camp but u can use it when you get to your PPA.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2013
Jaidey-one:
nope. U can't take ur car to the camp but u can use it when you get to your PPA.
I was referring to PPA. Is it advisable to bring a car along in Ekiti? Does it cause problems for one in terms of jealousy and whatnot? I drive an entry level 2010 mini sedan.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by diesel86: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ Daz_york, i finished from O.A.U Oba awon Uni.... U knw now.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
diesel86: @ Daz_york, i finished from O.A.U Oba awon Uni.... U knw now.
lol I know OAU so well, it's my dad's alma mater. Been there 4 times. For whatever reason the man insists on calling it 'Ife' even though the name changed decades ago. What did u study?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by lalaboi(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2013
What time u muchachps gettig there 2mrw? Leaving home as early as 6. Apprently theres loads of filling og forms to do..

Also. Of you still ned to get some clothing u can checkout 1500naira.com .. they have a shop it arena shopping mall at oshodi. Just gt a couple stuff there
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Leaving home about 6 as well. Going by myself so I need to give myself time to get there. Just doing some last minute shopping at the moment.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To EKITI State by jhuwaeriyyah: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls i need ur link.my sister is redeploying to ekiti state and she shld be thre by friday to report.pls i wldnt mind u helping her as regards PPA in town.pls send me your fone no

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Accredited Online Registration Center In Abeokuta, Ogun State. / .. / Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.