Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria (4891 Views)

The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / A Day At The Nigerian Embassy In New York - Let Us Laugh Together / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by sdavirus: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hiya, does anyone know the website for the Embassy of Portugal in Nigeria, or know much about their procedure for application for a student visa. Can't seem to locate it. Would go there sometime, when I'm around, just need to have an overview or summat. Thanks
Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by adepojuot: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ask google
Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2013
sdavirus: Hiya, does anyone know the website for the Embassy of Portugal in Nigeria, or know much about their procedure for application for a student visa. Can't seem to locate it. Would go there sometime, when I'm around, just need to have an overview or summat. Thanks
I was unable to get the website for you. Only to seeing that the embassy is located in Maitama, Abuja.
Were you admitted into one university/polytechnic there?
Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by sdavirus: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2013
@adepojut....Ofc, that's the first thing I did. Just the address, and the phones that are hard to get through. Got an email addy, but seems its no longer in use.

@dema... Thanks... Have that... Guess I would have to wait. Yea I did-UP
Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2013
sdavirus: @adepojut....Ofc, that's the first thing I did. Just the address, and the phones that are hard to get through. Got an email addy, but seems its no longer in use.

Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2013
sdavirus: @adepojut....Ofc, that's the first thing I did. Just the address, and the phones that are hard to get through. Got an email addy, but seems its no longer in use.

You'ar welcome! While researching, i could find out that people are lamenting on the same issue but someone made mention of German embassy though i don't know how true it is...Please what's UP? Are u going for UG or Masters? And how's the tuition fee like? Thanks
Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by sdavirus: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Masters... University of Porto. Tuition fees are low, compared to most countries. And thanks, I've finally gotten an email that works!

Cheers
Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by Preachchrist: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
What is the email that works?
Re: Portuguese Embassy In Nigeria by bgcl(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Email- Abuja@mne.pt phone no_ 094611443

53 usuma street off gana street maitama Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Migrating To U.K, I Need Your Advise. / Malaysia / Nigerians In Denmark, How Is The Economy And Life Generally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.