Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency (13620 Views)

Gbajabiamila Rejects Jonathan’s $1billion Loan Request To Fight Boko Haram, Prof / Governor Kwankwaso Rejects Jonathan's Request To Stand beside Him / ACN Scribe Rejects Jonathan's Pib Appointment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Lordave: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Sunny_bobo: What pissee off about this people is their arrogance.
they think they were born to rule?
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2013
If they believe they still can bring out da bunny outta da damn hat turning white to black then they got a 2nd thinkin coming..these bunch of shameless disgusting whimps,economic parasites,gravitational pull down dead lump-leads drags should know by now and must be told unequivocally that its high time they stopped distubing the peace and let this country advance under other people's/progressives' watch...they can only do that b.llshiit in arewa republic..damn irrelivant psychos

1 Like

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by XBridge: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2013
Their rejection is not a surprise to me and i guess to so many. To me they waited too long to say it therefore it has no effect because Goodluck won't hit their lock to hint his luck, they wil fail as usual
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Mexyz(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Who needs ACF's approval b4?
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Akpaife(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2013
Fools in politics northern dey kiLl nig,imagine some1 who cnt speak good english or write good english wat 2 rule Nig,we Nigs will nt be under bondage again we must be under jesus
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Honestly, the arrogance is unbelievable. We must move beyond all these ethnic considerations. They should oppose GEJ on the basis of his record as president not on this geopolitical nonsense of a thing. That's why I believe associations like ACF, Ohaneze, Afenifere have outlived their usefulness.

Afenifere are a bunch of statesmen and a very few noice makers,Ohaneze are a bunch of some statesmen and plenty of business men while the arewa are nothing but stark stalemen,dogs in mangers,economic parasites,irrelevant psychos and shud be banned..

2 Likes

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Amazondepth(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2013
Make ACF dey deceive themselves!2015 is a forgone conclusion.if dem get small sense @ least they can begin to strategize and repackage their dented personalities against 2019.for 2015 its GEJ dats all except u no understand third world politics
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by mu2sa2: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2013
North gone. SW gone. SE sitting on the fence. Gej, writing on the wall.
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by ak47mann(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2013
arewa elders should realized that north is already divide,put it this way, the terrorist will not support jonathan that sound better cool

1 Like

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by gerald09(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2013
The jokes on them, GEJ didn't have to do much to divide n conquer dem BH did dat job for him that alone as assured him the xtian hausa votes, he is grateful to them that's y he offered dem amnesty n d fu*cker rejected it that alone has gotten him d hausa Muslim vote. So Arewa dude una shuld just go back to d drawing board n project for 2019 cos una don use una hand finish una political career. And if una presume u wuld use violence to gain power in 2015 then u planning for ur final destruction n downfall.

4 Likes

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by gerald09(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5: And who will they present, i hope its not another refurbished Political Goon

If not Jonathan remains, as for me am yet to see a reasonable opposition candidate
That's the annoying thing, they have no credible candidate. The expect power must be theirs since na demm papa discover Nigeria. The rest of us can hug transformer. Am not trying to be a bigot but my fear is dat the North has no good intentions or plans on making Nigeria a developed country. If by mistake they win in 2015 the rest of us are in trouble, since dey still @ d FLINSTONES n the rest of us r now in the STEVE JOBS era they wuld take us backward in oda to catch up or to keep us there. Nigeria can't afford to go any more backwards.
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by lacasa: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Frankly speaking, only those who r unfortunate in this life will go for Jonathan nxt elections.

1 Like

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2013
mu2sa2: North gone. SW gone. SE sitting on the fence. Gej, writing on the wall.

Really? SE sitting on the fence.I think you are hallucinating.By the way I hope the MB are not included in your north.
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2013
;DWetyn dem dey call ACF. I Laf in our Oiyell.
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by obinnakenedo(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2013
The exciting thing is that either u or ur brother will eventually vote him and he will win. Atutupoyoyo!
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by nerodenero: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2013
I think ACF being Arewa Consultative Forum should be changed to HCF meaning Hausa Consultative Forum because the submission above is the position of Hausas in the north and not other northern tribes.Though I'm not really impressed so far with Uncle Jona's performance,but I think he is far better than all the presidential hopefuls from the north.

2 Likes

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Amanwulu1(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2013
pls who is acf, is it anoda name 4 kingmaker? how many votes will he cast?
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
ACF chieftains are noise makers and expired politicians who have no electoral value in modern Nigeria, where one man,one vote is practiced.
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by udohhoney: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2013
who are these suckers,ethnical idiots acf is a trash in a trash can
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Policewoman(f): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
lekanolas: The apex northern socio-political organisation, the Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, yesterday rejected the candidature of President Goodluck Jonathan for the 2015 presidential election.

ACF Chairman, Alhaji Aliko Mohammed, made the forum’s position known during its annual general meeting held at its headquarters on Sokoto Road, Kaduna.

This is just as the forum accused President Jonathan of being behind the divide-and-rule tactics allegedly being used against the North ahead of 2015.

The ACF also moved against some of its members – former military administrator of Plateau State, Maj.-Gen. Lawrence Onoja, and Senator John Wash Pam both from the Middle Belt Region who were accused of being pro- Jonathan.

National Mirror had earlier reported that ACF chieftains were divided over the second term ambition of President Jonathan. They viewed the support of his Presidency as being inimical to northern interests.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/acf-rejects-jonathan-for-2015-presidency/
Empty barrels make the most noise. They can go and hug d nearest transformer because President GEJ will remain in Asorock till 2019.
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by muchyblink(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nwa Teacher: Kaii! Northerners and their born to rule mentality. U don't want Jonathan na ur mother go rule you. Is it Buhari, Atiku, Elrufai , Sanusi etc you want. Those ones are more dangerous than Jona. Be wise my northern brothers
on point! Dangerous, blood sucking and desperate fools
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by PHIPEX(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
In 2011 they promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if uncle Joe wins, I wonder what they'll promise this time around since Jona has won already.

1 Like

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by waaliano: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Okay oooooo
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Ferdinandu(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
ACF my foot.Aftet the regional meeting,everyone will go and look out for his own personnal intetrest .Regional associations like ACF is what the Elite is using to deceive the poor Masses while they are individually seeking out where their bread will be buttered most.The time the people realise this,they will start seeing the uselessness of all these regional associations
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Ayoobscom(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
Anything that will send PDP into PAST is what we need fast...I don't care who the APC may present I will gladly support...I haven't sensed a a corruption celebrating tendencies like we ve suffered in the hand of the former
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by REVOLUTNIS: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
why have they reject Boko haram and other Islamic terrorists fighting on their behalf?
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Longeria(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Which north is that man talking about? The same north that kills its self with out mercy. Is he talking about superior or inferior north, Muslim or Christian north, core, hard core or non core north? Peant or groundnut. What goes around comes around. After using middle belt to crush biafra, you adopted the same divide and rule to split the East with abandoned properties issue, now, now your poison soaked fingers are being forced into your throat you're crying, sorry in advance. While the North are splitting the great old East is healing. After south south fresh air, South East fresh air then middle belt fresh air. Fresh Air till TAHITI wins world cup three times.

3 Likes

Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by raystanley(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
domcarez: What rubbish coming 4rm ACF, as if to rule nigeria is their birth right, they should go and hang themselves, for over 35yrs that the north has ruled this country wat z dia achievement? Today the north remains the poorest zone in the country coz of d bad leadership they av, ACF acts as if they r the king makers, they wil weep when GEJ wins again in 2015.
FOOL there you go again, Earthnicity is what is killing dumb a55 NIGERIANs
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by lateef4me(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
As if the opinions of these old ,useless fools really matter !
Re: ACF Rejects Jonathan For 2015 Presidency by Donian007: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
ritux: Whether una reject or not, come 2015 GEJ will be president.

Come 2019, GEJ will handover to someone from the East.

GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Deploys Military Men To Monitor Election – See Names And Phone Numbers / Nigeria’s Warplanes Consume 1.9Million Litres Of Fuel Monthly / Buhari In Edo To Bid Oshiomhole Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.