Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Sterling Bank Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation (106105 Views)

FCMB MICROFINANCE BANK INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by frizu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
@cutetonye009 I submitted ma CV @ deir Head office lyk 2 month ago
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by frizu(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
cutetonye009: pls how and when did u apply...
I submitted @ deir Head office lyk 2 month ago
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by oche87: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2014
hello house...plzz any batch at TS plzzzzz rpl asap
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dotun4real: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
None
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by oche87: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
dotun4real: None
tnks
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by jerryonos(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
whats happening peeps, anynews from sterling?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by freshprince24: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
For those who wrote the Business writing and communications skills test on the 15th of august, the results are out and has been received at head office, so just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
freshprince24: For those who wrote the Business writing and communications skills test on the 15th of august, the results are out and has been received at head office, so just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

if you can get this info, then you should be able to tell us when to expect call-up for medicals and TS. wink
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by jerryonos(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
freshprince24: For those who wrote the Business writing and communications skills test on the 15th of august, the results are out and has been received at head office, so just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Fantastic!!!! ... pls keep us updated with d latest.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wrote their test on d 2nd of this month,
Has anybody gotten any response yet?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2014
How come everybody seem to be ruling out the possibility of another interview before the medicals/ts?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by skabi01(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2014
goldfings: Wrote their test on d 2nd of this month,
Has anybody gotten any response yet?
Nothing yet, have you heard anything?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Uchboggy: How come everybody seem to be ruling out the possibility of another interview before the medicals/ts?

HOW FAR GUY? it is possible tho, since we have two different sets that have written the business writing skill test, people who did one interview before the test might get called for the second interview before medicals/TS
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by freshprince24: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
odutolasegunade:

if you can get this info, then you should be able to tell us when to expect call-up for medicals and TS. wink

There would be a final interview before TS, the woman in charge of the recruiting is on leave, she should be back by next week and hopefully from then the list can be compiled, a lot of people did badly though.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
odutolasegunade:

HOW FAR GUY? it is possible tho, since we have two different sets that have written the business writing skill test, people who did one interview before the test might get called for the second interview before medicals/TS
am good boss,...do u mean that some of us who sat for the skill test had done two interviews already?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
freshprince24:

There would be a final interview before TS, the woman in charge of the recruiting is on leave, she should be back by next week and hopefully from then the list can be compiled, a lot of people did badly though.
thought as much
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Uchboggy: am good boss,...do u mean that some of us who sat for the skill test had done two interviews already?

Yh, the first set of people who wrote the skill test on an earlier date than 15th,august had already done two interviews.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
skabi01:
Nothing yet, have you heard anything?
Same here, nuffin for now.
Dunno if you've heard from any other person who wrote the test. What time did u write urs?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
freshprince24:

When did you write the skill test? I wrote mine on 15th. Looks like you would have a lot of classified info. DM me make we yarn, wink
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Pweetymoi1: 2:38am On Sep 10, 2014
How did you guys apply?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2014
odutolasegunade:

Yh, the first set of people who wrote the skill test on an earlier date than 15th,august had already done two interviews.
wow,this is serious,they might just waive the second for us o.I pray so
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Pweetymoi1: How did you guys apply?
Send thru mail via there website or drop it at their head office in Marina.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by kennethoye: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2014
pls bro can i send ma cv to u. so u can help me to submit. tnks n God bless
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by kennethoye: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2014
wats d email adress sir
goldfings:
Send thru mail via there website or drop it at their head office in Marina.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
kennethoye: wats d email adress sir
hr.sterlingbankng.com
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by freshprince24: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
kennethoye: pls bro can i send ma cv to u. so u can help me to submit. tnks n God bless

Bros from what I understand, time for submission has passed, I very much doubt it would be accepted but there's no harm in trying, if u stay close to marina u can take it to 20 marina and drop it with any of the ladies u see at the reception, if not u can send it to hr.sterlingbankng.com, I'm not attached to head office so sending it through me won't make sense as I rarely go there, I only know what's going on cuz I'm trying to follow up 4 my cousin as well. Cheers and Best of luck.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
freshprince24:

Bros from what I understand, time for submission has passed, I very much doubt it would be accepted but there's no harm in trying, if u stay close to marina u can take it to 20 marina and drop it with any of the ladies u see at the reception, if not u can send it to hr.sterlingbankng.com, I'm not attached to head office so sending it through me won't make sense as I rarely go there, I only know what's going on cuz I'm trying to follow up 4 my cousin as well. Cheers and Best of luck.
wait o.were u the guy that was witted with us in the waiting room at the hr floor during my first interview on 2nd may...that was making inquiries from me for ur cousin?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by freshprince24: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Uchboggy: wait o.were u the guy that was witted with us in the waiting room at the hr floor during my first interview on 2nd may...that was making inquiries from me for ur cousin?

No, I very much doubt I'm the one.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Success text just flew in....let's go dere sterling bank!!!! grin
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2014
But how come no one else is talking since yesterday, does it mean am the only one who got the text? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by abideezo: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2014
@uchboggy when did you write your own test

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.