Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Sterling Bank Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation (106119 Views)

FCMB MICROFINANCE BANK INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by oche87: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
sundaysanjay:

I have done my medical test since January this year for the aptitude test of July 2013 and what they do is call you to tell you the ailment you have in case you have medical issues. I haven't heard from them and my contact there said the medicals was succesful.

So, with Sterling Bank recruitment, you either prepare for a very long frustrating wait or like myself, move on!
hello bro,we r in same shoe lets chat on watsapp here is my nbr 08130547216
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Mosandie(f): 8:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Hello Skabi, did u get my pm?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mosandie: Got the business writing skill test invite too.

When is your test?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
guys,anyone one of you should put us tru this business skilll test abeg. na tomoro afternoon. wat i new i can say abt the whole thing is that english language, puntuatin marks, letter and eassy writing is tested according to @dotun. what else peep any synoynms and antonuym?abeg ooooooooooooooo
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uchboggy: We refer to the Business Writing & Communication Skills test you recently participated in and we are delighted to inform you that you were successful.

You will be contacted with information on further requirements.

We will be delighted to welcome you to Sterling Bank.

Regards.

Records, Recruitment &Workforce Planning
Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina
Lagos
bros uche since u don get congrat mail tank God for you. abeg help the needy.pls give us gist na take God beg u
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by ogbe240(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please please i need some vital info on the business skills writing test. I got an invite for tomorrow. What should i expect? What is being tested?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
shuddii: bros uche since u don get congrat mail tank God for you. abeg help the needy.pls give us gist na take God beg u
sorry I just saw this, what kind of gist do you want? I thought u have written already?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uchboggy: sorry I just saw this, what kind of gist do you want? I thought u have written already?
at all i avnt
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uchboggy: sorry I just saw this, what kind of gist do you want? I thought u have written already?
asin any vital information dat can help
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
shuddii: asin any vital information dat can help
it's basically English...spelling correction, punctuation marks usage, all kinds of writing skills such as memo writing, formal letter writing, essay writing.... It's really not a hard test if you have a good basic writing n spelling skills. Time is not a problem cos u will surely have enough to spare (I came about 30min late and still finished way before time)

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uchboggy: it's basically English...spelling correction, punctuation marks usage, all kinds of writing skills such as memo writing, formal letter writing, essay writing.... It's really not a hard test if you have a good basic writing n spelling skills. Time is not a problem cos u will surely have enough to spare (I came about 30min late and still finished way before time)
hmmm,ok the spelling correction has option or you fill in missing space, is der use of english, like synoymns and anytm. puntuation marks usage hw? where u given a sentences or comprehension pagg and were the eassy and memo on words count/like 250 words
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 6:52am On Sep 30, 2014
@shuddii, dere were synonyms, different ways of spelling a particular word, about ten fill in the gap questions with a given group of words, correcting a letter for grammatical errors, identifying ambiguous clauses/phrases in some questions, correction and usage of punctuation marks especially colon, semi-colon, comma nd full stop, den the memo, letters, 250 and 500 words essays as uchboggy said. Op u find dis useful. Gud luck!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Rheetar: @shuddii, dere were synonyms, different ways of spelling a particular word, about ten fill in the gap questions with a given group of words, correcting a letter for grammatical errors, identifying ambiguous clauses/phrases in some questions, correction and usage of punctuation marks especially colon, semi-colon, comma nd full stop, den the memo, letters, 250 and 500 words essays as uchboggy said. Op u find dis useful. Gud luck!!
thanks @rheetar
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Rheetar: @shuddii, dere were synonyms, different ways of spelling a particular word, about ten fill in the gap questions with a given group of words, correcting a letter for grammatical errors, identifying ambiguous clauses/phrases in some questions, correction and usage of punctuation marks especially colon, semi-colon, comma nd full stop, den the memo, letters, 250 and 500 words essays as uchboggy said. Op u find dis useful. Gud luck!!
@rheetar are you February batch? was dat wen you wrote your test? and ur interview was wen?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
@shuddii, ur welcome. Dere were two other fill in the gaps section; one wif verbs nd the other wif nouns/adjectives. Yea, test was in February, one interview in april.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Mosandie(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2014
odutolasegunade:

When is your test?

Yesterday
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
shuddii: hmmm,ok the spelling correction has option or you fill in missing space, is der use of english, like synoymns and anytm. puntuation marks usage hw? where u given a sentences or comprehension pagg and were the eassy and memo on words count/like 250 words
sorry I couldn't answer this before your test, I was very busy,... Thanks to Rheetar for doing justice
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rheetar: @shuddii, ur welcome. Dere were two other fill in the gaps section; one wif verbs nd the other wif nouns/adjectives. Yea, test was in February, one interview in april.
feb 8 test april 8 intrview? you the economic babe
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mehn wat a test, God dey did the 1 i could omo..............pls wat @rheetar has said and uchbboggy is the fact. eassy topic like philosophy of life/ who i am 250words, what make you an exccellent employee/ cashless society and letter or memo abt hr policy/ front office, pick 1 each

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
@shuddii, don't worry, the one u did by God's grace wud bring u ur success text. Well, I wrote ma test February 8th but my interview was 9th, not 8th nd m not an economist. @uchboggy, smiley
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dotun4real: 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
For prospectives
www.sterlingbankng.com/employment/index.php
Apply within 2 weeks
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rheetar: @shuddii, don't worry, the one u did by God's grace wud bring u ur success text. Well, I wrote ma test February 8th but my interview was 9th, not 8th nd m not an economist. @uchboggy, smiley
tanks alotGoddey
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
dotun4real: For prospectives
www.sterlingbankng.com/employment/index.php
Apply within 2 weeks
@dotun sterling back get too many peep for ground na.dem just dey conduct test every time. av u gotten your business skill test result?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by damzy88: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
please which one is 3PA, get ready for work and meet executive on the employment form ooo. undecidedplease which one is 3PA, get ready for work and meet executive on the employment form ooo. .
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dotun4real: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nope,so many backlogs
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by cc150615(f): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2014
damzy88: please which one is 3PA, get ready for work and meet executive on the employment form ooo. undecidedplease which one is 3PA, get ready for work and meet executive on the employment form ooo. .
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2014
type dis in google "3PA+banking"...dat shld ansa one of your questions[quote author=damzy88][/quote]
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Kentnickole(m): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2014
The Sterling Bank 3PA is an initiative that
provides opportunity for those engaged in
either formal or informal employment as well as institutions such as multi-level and
strategic fund managers to make additional
income by referring potential customers to
the bank and in the process make additional
income.

SOURCE: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/09/sterling-bank-records-n2bn-deposit-from-3pa-in-six-months/
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
any update? abeg mk we no ooooo. wen is sterling bank trainee skul ganna start?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
shuddii:
any update? abeg mk we no ooooo. wen is sterling bank trainee skul ganna start?
patiently waiting, can't wait to leave my current coy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.