Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sterling Bank Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation (106104 Views)

FCMB MICROFINANCE BANK INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by affable4(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Interview things loading........16-10-2014
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bros...wen u apply?
affable4:
Interview things loading........16-10-2014
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
shuddii:
heloo!!!!!!!!! peep are getting medical text noww oooooooo

Shuddii, shey human beings or ghosts
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by affable4(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
@woodcrest, wrote the business test on the 15th of August.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
affable4:
Affable, can u paste the contents of the text/mail??
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by affable4(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
You are invited to a panel Interview with Sterling Bank Plc,20 Marina,Lagos on Thur. 16/10/2014 @ 3pm. Pls come with 4CVs,P/Photo,Birth Cert,Original & Copies of credentials.Thank you
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
affable4:
You are invited to a panel Interview with Sterling Bank Plc,20 Marina,Lagos on Thur. 16/10/2014 @ 3pm. Pls come with 4CVs,P/Photo,Birth Cert,Original & Copies of credentials.Thank you

Okay, thanks. Av u done any interview before??

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rheetar:

Shuddii, shey human beings or ghosts
@rheetar na peep. some got a success mail from the green consulting firm that conducted the business skilled test. basically, sum batches av already completed their final stage of interview with sterling bank before now, but later sent a text for business skill test which was July 17. the very first business skill test. so, they are the one's getting a text for medicals. i tink u are entirely a separate batch, you are through wit your first stage of interview, business skill test now awaiting another stage. i guess. don't be surprised that some peep wrote their test on september, and got a mail for business skill test aside first interview. STERLING BANK av restructured their interview processes over time.

Mehn!!!!!! sterling get peep plenty ooooooo, and dey still dey conduct test.............na God fit do am. HOPEFUL grin grin
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2014
dotun4real:
Hmmmmmm.I don't understand again ooo

I thought u guys were d first set of people to write the business skills test. Did u get medical invite?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2014
shuddii:
@rheetar na peep. some got a success mail from the green consulting firm that conducted the business skilled test. basically, sum batches av already completed their final stage of interview with sterling bank before now, but later sent a text for business skill test which was July 17. the very first business skill test. so, they are the one's getting a text for medicals. i tink u are entirely a separate batch, you are through wit your first stage of interview, business skill test now awaiting another stage. i guess. don't be surprised that some peep wrote their test on september, and got a mail for business skill test aside first interview. STERLING BANK av restructured their interview processes over time.

Mehn!!!!!! sterling get peep plenty ooooooo, and dey still dey conduct test.............na God fit do am. HOPEFUL grin grin

My own medical invite s coming today ooo grin
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Uchboggy(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Rheetar:

My own medical invite s coming today ooo grin
You mean our own...
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by damzy88: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2014
shuddii:

Is this different from the recent CV submission programme?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2014
So to say now, we have three batches on the row. Peeps who have done two sets of interview and Business writing skill test are now getting medical invitation. Peeps who have done just one interview and Business writing skill test are still waiting for further requirements, and Peeps who just passed the aptitude test and Business writing skills also waiting. What next? its really getting clustered up.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2014
affable4:

Have you done any interview before?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
Uchboggy:
You mean our own...
are you both through with your final stages of interview? @rheetar and uchboggy.if u are you should be hopeful
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
shuddii:
are you both through with your final stages of interview? @rheetar and uchboggy.if u are you should be hopeful

Shuddii, jus help us paste the medical invite here since u know sum1 dat has gotten it. Everyone of us here should be hopeful!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rheetar:

Shuddii, jus help us paste the medical invite here since u know sum1 dat has gotten it. Everyone of us here should be hopeful!!
Pasting gat notin to do with dis i dont av it,my frd does. grin just be hopeful..........if u both are tru wit your second stage of interview.........because u failed to answer my questn.....
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
shuddii:
Pasting gat notin to do with dis i dont av it,my frd does. grin just be hopeful..........if u both are tru wit your second stage of interview.........because u failed to answer my questn.....

Oga shuddii, na wa ooo. So ur friend cannot forward it to you so u can paste here. Text na five naira grin. I told youu before na, I have done just one interview. There are peeps here who have done two interviews wif business skills test on July 17th. Aw come none of dem has gotten the invite??
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dotun4real: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Indeed I don't understand where shuddi got d info from but it will b very much necessary for him to paste d medical invite here,I av done 2 interrview and wrote d Biz skill test in july but av not gotten any info from sterlin since den and so as some of my. Friends dat wrote on dat day
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rheetar:

Oga shuddii, na wa ooo. So ur friend cannot forward it to you so u can paste here. Text na five naira grin. I told youu before na, I have done just one interview. There are peeps here who have done two interviews wif business skills test on July 17th. Aw come none of dem has gotten the invite??
hey dear..u should try and get dis straight peep r of different opinions,we sharing our view on nairaland doesn't mean it goes well wit others.sum people don't do dis.....hp u can understand me. not five naira text.....and dotun pls be hopeful. u should also no dat the ways sterling have bin doing their recruitment process is best known to them so keep your trust in God ok!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by ogbuleke: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
In preparation for the Sterling Bank Foundation school, you are requested to come for your pre-employment medical test. Kindly pick an introduction letter to the hospital from HRM Dept. 20 Marina, Lagos before close of business on Wed. 15/10/14. Thank you
@dotun , u didn't get text, jst be hopeful urs we surely come.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
ogbuleke:
In preparation for the Sterling Bank Foundation school, you are requested to come for your pre-employment medical test. Kindly pick an introduction letter to the hospital from HRM Dept. 20 Marina, Lagos before close of business on Wed. 15/10/14. Thank you

Thanks @ogbuleke. Let us be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
shuddii:
hey dear..u should try and get dis straight peep r of different opinions,we sharing our view on nairaland doesn't mean it goes well wit others.sum people don't do dis.....hp u can understand me. not five naira text.....and dotun pls be hopeful. u should also no dat the ways sterling have bin doing their recruitment process is best known to them so keep your trust in God ok!!!!

The thing is dat names aint attached to the texts dey send but its aii. Thanks a lot.
@ogbuleke, congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Datz impressive.The whole process seem fast.
Goodluck bruv smiley
affable4:

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dotun4real: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thanks bro n congrats to all dat got d medical invite
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
ogbuleke:
at last. tanks @ogbuleke
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
shuddii:
at last. tanks @ogbuleke

Have you gotten yours?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
dotun4real:
Thanks bro n congrats to all dat got d medical invite
e calm and hopeful peep plentyooooo

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by shuddii(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
odutolasegunade:

Have you gotten yours?
noooooo, just glad about the prove @ogbuleke pasted...........since rheetar was agitating for a prove
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Rheetar: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
shuddii:
noooooo, just glad about the prove @ogbuleke pasted...........since rheetar was agitating for a prove

smiley
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rheetar:

smiley
Has anyone else gotten invite for panel interview same as @affable4
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by odutolasegunade(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Rheetar:

smiley
Has anyone else gotten invite for panel interview same as @affable4

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.