Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

HELP My Bladder!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP My Bladder!!!!!! (883 Views)

All You Need To Know About Bladder Irritation / Natural Super Antibiotic That Destroys All Bladder And Kidney Infections / Can Complications Arise From A Filled-up Bladder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP My Bladder!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Doctors in the house please I have a little problem o. Anytime I have ere ction which can last some minutes (But can also last for hours during S wink ),the resulting effect is that my bladder will start aching me for some minutes also, why me cry
Re: HELP My Bladder!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2013
Well, there's no way to tell for sure that its your bladder. It could be some form of groin. Try and cut down on you alchohol intake. Take some time off sex and allow your organ recupurate for a few weeks. And if you take any stuff(alomo or any other aphroditis) to maintain errection, cut it down and if you can, stop it.
Re: HELP My Bladder!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2013
brosss: Well, there's no way to tell for sure that its your bladder. It could be some form of groin. Try and cut down on you alchohol intake. Take some time off sex and allow your organ recupurate for a few weeks. And if you take any stuff(alomo or any other aphroditis) to maintain errection, cut it down and if you can, stop it.
Thank you for your advice but from your suggestions I can tell you that I dont drink cos I stopped drinking over 2 years ago.Alomo or any Aphrodite I dont take much, I can say I drank Alomo bitter just about twice only this year and I can't remember taking it last year.Regarding sex, I dont have sex much at all but just once in a while. I can't just understand why d aching. It ache as I type now.
Re: HELP My Bladder!!!!!! by umpteen: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
mascot87:
Thank you for your advice but from your suggestions I can tell you that I dont drink cos I stopped drinking over 2 years ago.Alomo or any Aphrodite I dont take much, I can say I drank Alomo bitter just about twice only this year and I can't remember taking it last year.Regarding sex, I dont have sex much at all but just once in a while. I can't just understand why d aching. It ache as I type now.
if you can use NATURALgarde by swissgarde it will really help you that you have to tell people about what you use!
Re: HELP My Bladder!!!!!! by mascot87(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
umpteen: if you can use NATURALgarde by swissgarde it will really help you that you have to tell people about what you use!
Wao, I haven't heard about that. Bro, can you tell me more about it? or can I get d info about it on google.com
Thanks for d suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman Who Asked Doctors To Cut Her Spinal Cord. / How Does One Actually Deal With Depression And Mood Swing? / Top Six Reasons You Should Not Skip Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.