Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,534 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (739004 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by whizqueen(f): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
ZUBY77:

Contact the phone number on my signature.

I prefer WhatsApp because I don't answer calls to that number from where I am now.
Plus you tell me how many books you need.
Please how can I get this "there in time and back" in pdf format. I lost track of where I stopped before, too many comments. Thanks smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
whizqueen:
Please how can I get this "there in time and back" in pdf format. I lost track of where I stopped before, too many comments. Thanks smiley

Later
Follow me here. You will be alerted
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by confistified(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
ZUBY77:

Later
Follow me here. You will be alerted
zubby me 2 o.......... i need the pdf format
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by whizqueen(f): 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
ZUBY77:

Later Follow me here. You will be alerted
OK. Thanks. I would drop my email upon request smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2015
@ Zubby77, with the current issue on European migration, do you see it as opportunity for Nigerians that want to migrate Europe?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
@ Zubby77, with the current issue on European migration, do you see it as opportunity for Nigerians that want to migrate Europe?

No.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

No.
lol but am seeing it as 1 big opportunity
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:

lol but am seeing it as 1 big opportunity

Only if you can cross through Mediterranean Sea like them.
They take your fingerprint in Lagos or Abuja before they give you Visa now.
That means that if you go for asylum, they can easily find out where you come from and send you back.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2015
ZUBY77:

That means that if you go for asylum, they can easily find out where you come from and send you back.
i see de point now.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Royalty00: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
How do I get the password for season 10?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Royalty00:
How do I get the password for season 10?

whatsapp 08162894984
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:55am On Sep 22, 2015
"There And Back On Time[color=#000099][/color]" edited, formatted and ready in Docs, PDF and Epub.

The Price is 0nly N500.
Paypal and bank payment only

If you need it, send me a mail to globalruns[@]gmail.com.
WHATSAPP- 002348162894984.
WECHAT - Globalruns.
BBM - 7aa5acc0

I am not in Nigeria for now, so no recharge card.
If you must pay with recharge card, its N750.

Thanks.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by whizqueen(f): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2015
ZUBY77:
"There And Back On Time[color=#000099][/color]" edited, formatted and ready in Docs, PDF and Epub.

The Price is 0nly N500.

or Whatsapp message to 002348162894984.

Thanks.
Which bank is it?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
whizqueen:

Which bank is it?

contact me through whatsapp.
or wechat or email..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
whizqueen:

Which bank is it?

Check your mail.

"There And Back On Time" edited, formatted and ready in Docs, PDF and Epub.

The Price is 0nly N500.

WHATSAPP- 002348162894984.
WECHAT - Globalruns.
BBM - 7aa5acc0

Thanks.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Contract signed with a publishing company to get us on a hard copy.

Expect Global Runs Series from 3 months..

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MightyFortress: 2:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Cool.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chaikie(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

Yes. I Have them in pdf and epub.
Edited and arranged already.

Just that I have to send it to your email address
Oga ZUBY please I need it too. Was following ardently before but do to time and school schedule I lost track. Would appreciate it if I can get it. Thanks
Chikeebubedike@yahoo.com
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Dani4tech(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yellowson...u need to read dis 4rm d beginning
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Yellowson(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2015
lumzybo:
CTRL + ALT + DEL chapter 126

#shikena

na reboot u go do d chapter
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2015
The approved cover.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Yellowson(m): 7:09am On Oct 26, 2015
I never finish reading this your book oh,i still dey far
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Yellowson(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
NuellettY
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Maccoy1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Viewing this topic: Aztezee(m), Franasoan(f), Maccoy1(m), wolewole200(m) and 9 guest(s)

Even after two years of writing this story
People are still coming from all over to read it.. am sure this should have dragged a thousand readers to Nairaland, I believe seun should have appreciated you with something. Man am thrilled, have been awake for three nights just to read the story.. but come oh, I believe by now that ur already possessed by evil spirit with all those indiscriminate fvcccking.... Where I can I get the remaining part,*thinking* hmmm

*runs out of thread*
*signal to a bike man to stop*pls take me to global runs
*jumps on the bike, as it speed off*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Maccoy1:
Viewing this topic: Aztezee(m), Franasoan(f), Maccoy1(m), wolewole200(m) and 9 guest(s)

Even after two years of writing this story
People are still coming from all over to read it.. am sure this should have dragged a thousand readers to Nairaland, I believe seun should have appreciated you with something. Man am thrilled, have been awake for three nights just to read the story.. but come oh, I believe by now that ur already possessed by evil spirit with all those indiscriminate fvcccking.... Where I can I get the remaining part,*thinking* hmmm

*runs out of thread*
*signal to a bike man to stop*pls take me to global runs
*jumps on the bike, as it speed off*

Go to www.globalruns.com

Season 4, find the chapter where you stopped here..
Start running and don't look back.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Holyman3(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

I heard a rumour that those capsized boats full of immigrants were actually shot down by European authorities.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Holyman3(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
ZUBY77:
The approved cover.

I cant wait for my copy.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by grooga(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2015
Zubby, you are a beast.... the best of the best. I'm captivated and amazed at ur work. I started it 5 days ago and now I'm here. Quite impressive, though I don't agree with most of your assertions, especially on Catholicism and religion. I'm hooked, I'll contact u on whatsapp to get more materials on the sequel.... Kudos, Odogwu!!!

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lekozy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oga zuby abeg just Started Reading your story on ur site but dont know what happen to d site and i dey season 7 pls do something
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2015
Lekozy:
Oga zuby abeg just Started Reading your story on ur site but dont know what happen to d site and i dey season 7 pls do something

The site just got upgraded to start selling its ebooks/books online.
You can still read online if you click on the story link there.
Although some of them are locked for now. And in that case, you will have to use the contact numbers to contact the management.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adeswagsdmj(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2015
ZUBY77:

The site just got upgraded to start selling its ebooks/books online.
You can still read online if you click on the story link there.
Although some of them are locked for now. And in that case, you will have to use the contact numbers to contact the management.

The ones that are locked,will we pay to get the code or it's just 4 security
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2015
adeswagsdmj:

The ones that are locked,will we pay to get the code or it's just 4 security

both

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

Viewing this topic: silverlinen(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.