Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721597 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kachiz(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2015
Chairman, Master, Lord Zubby, Ozoigbondu 1!
I started reading since day before yesterday, thanks to you the only thing that I did today was just to eat and the remaining was pressing my phone.

I said I will comment when I get to the last page, but since I only have this present time in my hands, I must give honour to whom honour is due.
The part about Maria and the Edo trip was too much for me not to comment.

Thanks for sharing with us a part of yourself. There are very few of us who can do that.

Thank you Master Zubby!

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ooladavid(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2015
stil wondering if dis na tru life story #kudos2dwriter

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2015
“I survived the Amsterdam onslaught by Bola, Basil and Solomon. I lived to tell my stories.” – Maria James.

Season 2 is about to end in Chapter 100 in a few days.

This Season 3 covers a lot of things that happened between Zuby and I.
We eventually met in Stockholm Sweden where we started a strange romantic relationship that swallowed me for a very long time.

Italy And Holland were getting too hot and dangerous for me, therefore when i got the opportunity to run away, I relocated to Sweden to live with my worst enemy; Zuby.

Yes, you read me right, i went to Sweden to fight Zuby but ended up living with him.
It seemed impossible in the beginning but we managed to find happiness.
My dream of marrying him was eventually realized, only that it didn’t last forever as i dreamt.

Relax and enjoy the ride, like always, Africa to Europe Season 3 is yet another blockbuster from the stable of Global Runs Inc.

This Season will feature our standard 100 or more Chapters of approximately 1150 words per Chapter.

There would be atleast an update everyday for the 365 days of the year.
Due to more stress associated with writing this Story, it will be closed for subscription.

The hotline remains 08162894984.
If you have any issues, contact the phone number above.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:07am On May 22, 2015
kachiz:
Chairman, Master, Lord Zubby, Ozoigbondu 1!
I started reading since day before yesterday, thanks to you the only thing that I did today was just to eat and the remaining was pressing my phone.

I said I will comment when I get to the last page, but since I only have this present time in my hands, I must give honour to whom honour is due.
The part about Maria and the Edo trip was too much for me not to comment.

Thanks for sharing with us a part of yourself. There are very few of us who can do that.

Thank you Master Zubby!

Welcome to Life On The Run.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2015
ooladavid:

Welcome to Life on the Run
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iLovePusssy: 12:48am On May 26, 2015
Av learnt alot from this. Thanx zuby for sharing this with us.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2015
Africa To Europe Season 3 to be launched on www.globalruns.com on June 7.

Its is titled "FELLOWSHIP OF ENEMIES"

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by veave(f): 3:33pm On May 27, 2015
ZUBY77:
Africa To Europe Season 3 to be launched on www.globalruns.com on June 7.

Its is titled "FELLOWSHIP OF ENEMIES"

How do.ai read all? previous, present and future episodes inclusive
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by BobUg28(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2015
Please let's keep it a date!

Am sure it's gonna be an explosion of the exceptional... angry grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2015
veave:

How do.ai read all? previous, present and future episodes inclusive

Check the image below...
Go to www.globalruns.com.

Find the Menu at the top and select which season you want to read... Enjoy the Run.

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by veave(f): 11:05am On May 28, 2015
ZUBY77:

Check the image below...
Go to www.globalruns.com.

Find the Menu at the top and select which season you want to read... Enjoy the Run.

Okay thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2015
Africa To Europe Season 2: The Prostitute's Bible is now open on www.globalruns.com.

It ends tomorrow while the Season 3, Fellowship Of Enemies begins on June 1st.

Remember your comments are needed.

.......and still we run.....

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by BobUg28(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
Can't wait to start this.

ZUBBY you more than a genius.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:29am On Jun 01, 2015
BobUg28:
Can't wait to start this.

ZUBBY you more than a genius.

It blasts off with two updates today.....

.. And we run..

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:37am On Jun 01, 2015
In response to the agitation by our student members, we have opened up the Season 9 of Life On The Run on www.globalruns.com.

Follow the link below...
http://www.globalruns.com/category/life-of-african-immigrants-europe

The new story "Africa To Europe Season 3: Fellowship Of Enemies" kicks off in a few minutes....

Its time to run...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2015
Chapter 13 of FELLOWSHIP OF ENEMIES...

Since the rooms were two and had beds in both of them, i decided to sleep in one of them while Zuby slept in the other.
I had also hoped that he would show up to pet me but he didn't, he just locked his room and slept alone until i knocked on the door at around 2am.
He opened the door and stood there; I hugged and held him.

"I know my past was not the best but please don't remind me of it with every opportunity you have" I said.

He seemed to have been softened up because he kissed me and said he wont do that again. That was how i ended up on the same bed with him again.

The following morning, we got ready and traveled to Vadsetna Abbey Catholic Convent to see Fatimah. The city was not too far from Stockholm and as a result, we got there before 9am.
As we were seated in the waiting hall and waited for Fatimah, i wondered how she would feel when she sees me.
She wasn't my biggest enemy at that particular time because i deliberately sent her out from Italy to Sweden.
I had hoped that she would end up as a street girl when she got to Sweden but i never mentioned that to her. She was supposed to find that out on her own when she got there.

"What if she gets angry because you brought me here?" I had asked Zuby.
I was scared. The environment was too calm for my liking. It felt as if I was in a monastery.

"Whatever she does or says, just keep calm and listen. If necessary, tell her you are sorry for everything that happened between two of you. Make her understand it was destiny that brought two of you together in the first place. If i have to say something, i would surely do that" Zuby said. He was calm too, just like the environment.

Five minutes later, Fatimah came into the hall. She looked up and saw us in a corner and walked up to where we sat, then she sat down and faced Zuby and I.

"Hello Fatimah" I said.

"My name is no longer Fatimah" She responded.

What?

"How are you?" Zuby interrupted us.

He somehow sensed tension between us and it was a matter of a little misunderstanding before one of us would go insane.

"I am alright brother. Thanks for coming to visit me as you promised. But things are different from what i thought it would be. We are being taken care of properly" Fatimah said.

"You said your name is no longer Fatimah" I chipped in, i wasn't going to keep quiet.
It was true she was now a dedicated servant of the Catholic Church but it was me who brought her to Europe, not the Pope or the Sisters at the Convent.

"Marea, my name is now Marea. It is the same as Maria, the mother of Jesus Christ. We were told to change our earthly names and i didn't think twice to chose your name" Fatimah said, she was looking me in the eyes.
Little brat, what was she trying to achieve staring at me that way.

"You mean you chose my name in..." I was saying when she interrupted.

"Yes, i chose your name. The journey that brought me here started with you. But i no longer blame you Aunty. It happened how God planned it. They told me that you are a major stepping stone to my journey to Heaven. It would not have been possible without you, so the name is to remember you for the rest of my life" She said.

Fatimah was looking me straight in the eyes. Her face was indifferent and as cold as stone while tears had started gathering in my eyes. It didn't take long before the tears started falling down slowly.

That was it, that was the most reflective and emotional moment i ever found myself.
Sitting opposite me was the little girl i nearly killed in Castel Volturno some weeks ago, staring at me like a judge and condemning me to regrets. She wasn't only telling me how much she has changed, she was also reminding me that the life i lived in the past was totally dirty.

Zuby has given me a piece servette to clean my eyes while Fatimah continued what she was saying.

"It is OK, Aunty Maria. You don't have to cry. You brought me to the best place i never thought i would come, a place I never knew existed. I am happy here and we have everything, this is where I belong. They teach us about the good life of Jesus Christ. That's something i didn't know when i was living in your World. The only thing i ask of you is to tell my parents that i am OK where i am. Tell them the truth Aunty. Tell them i found the light and followed it. Tell them i may never seen them again but don't forget to tell them that i wont ever stop praying for them. Tell my mother that I am sorry for not giving her everything she wanted. I will pray for you and brother Azubuike too. He is a good man, it is now that i know he wanted the best for me back in Italy. I have apologized to him the day he and Sister Eve brought me here. God will always protect him because of what he is doing. Let me also warn you Aunty, don't attempt to harm him, God will destroy you if you try." Fatimah concluded and stood up.

She was done, she has finished giving me the message God told her to give me.

I was already crying uncontrollably while Azubuike held me. The security at the Abbey had suddenly showed up to announce that our time was up. I didn't even have time to say anything to Fatimah. I just stretched my hand to touch her but she was already leaving.

Zuby managed to help me stand up and has brought out his wallet and counted some money.

"Here, keep this. I will be visiting you from time to time" He said as he stretched his hand to give Fatimah the money.

"Oh no brother. You see, we don't need that inside here. We have everything we need. Our world is different. Just take care of my Aunty for me and two of you must not quarrel. Please teach her how to stay away from being greedy and over-dependent on money. God will bless you" She said and turned around.

Fatimah walked away slowly without turning around. We watched as she disappeared like an angel; her head covered with white long scarf while she wore a long white gown.
She looked beautiful in the attire and i wondered if she was  still a human being or whether she has turned to an angel.

Zuby held me as we walked out of the facility and found our way to the bus station. From there, we drove to another city where we boarded a train to Stockholm.
I cried slowly through our journey. I sat beside Zuby in the train and put my head on his laps while the train moved to Stockholm.

Fatimah had just taught me that there was another world inside our world. She made me realise that the journey of life was an individual one.
If not for what Zuby started in Castel Volturno, Fatimah might have ended up being a prostitute in Italian streets. She would have become one of us out there who believed that money was everything.
I was happy for her but my big respect went to Azubuike. He was an exceptional human being who made things happen; he really was very special.

That was the girl i tricked into coming to Europe for prostitution. I was bringing her to God and salvation without my knowledge. I was fighting over her with God without my Knowledge. And the ever loving and forgiving God ignored my ignorance He knew that i knew nothing.
I was just another fool, running up and down trying to out-perform the next girl in money making. I never had time for God. All i cared for was money.
But the event of the day has just opened my heart and made me discover that i was headed for destruction.

Blaming myself wasn't the best way to go about the incident. I simply had no directions. The only thing i knew was money. If Aunty Philo had taken me to a different line of business, i would have been simply different. My destiny would have been altered. My life would have been better, but she took me to the streets to sleep with men. She forced me to bring back money every day. She didn't teach me about God, she only told me about making money and how Olokun was going to kill me the moment i even thought about running away.

It wasn't partially my fault but at a time, i was free and an adult. I was old enough to decide what to do. And what i decided was to continue the same business Aunty Philo was doing. I was confused and there was nothing i could do about it.

Fatimah no longer cared about building a house in her village. She no longer cared about riding a luxurious car and drinking champagne at parties while wearing clothes that exposed her body. She had found peace at the convent. Peace that i never knew existed. Peace that I never experienced despite all the money I came across.

It was Zuby who did it all and to think that i nearly have him killed in Italy made my heart skip. I wondered if i would have forgiven him if he did the same to me.
Ironically, the same man i tried to kill was sitting there with me, handing me servette to dry my tears occasionally while massaging my back inside a public train in an attempt to calm me down.
What a kind hearted human being, yet dangerous to deal with.

The truth remained that i wished i was in Fatimah's position but unfortunately, the convent was not where one could just go and start living. I was going back to Stockholm with Zuby and as i cried, i promised myself that it was over for me and prostitution business. It was finally over. Fatimah has just rescued me from the streets as well. Wasn't that ironical?

Dedicated to all the victims of prostitution.
There is always a way out.

Remember to follow. Us on Twitter for updates.
www.twitter.com/s_akpaka

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ritababe(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
ZUBY77:

Welcome to Life On The Run.

in African To Europe season2
there is no page 86, 87 and 88, u jump from 85 to 89.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
ritababe:

in African To Europe season2
there is no page 86, 87 and 88, u jump from 85 to 89.

There was a little category mix up..

Just use the search box and type "86". It will how up.
Will fix it later
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
ooladavid:

It's an American Movie.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2015
13: Sorry To The Lord – My worthless Life.

Since the rooms were two and had beds in both of them, i decided to sleep in one of them while Zuby slept in the other.
I had also hoped that he would show up to pet me but he didn’t, he just locked his room and slept alone until i knocked on the door at around 2am.
He opened the door and stood there; I hugged and held him.

“I know my past was not the best but please don’t remind me of it with every opportunity you have” I said.

He seemed to have been softened up because he kissed me and said he wont do that again. That was how i ended up on the same bed with him again.

……….
The following morning, we got ready and traveled to Vadsetna Abbey Catholic Convent to see Fatimah. The city was not too far from Stockholm and as a result, we got there before 9am.
As we were seated in the waiting hall and waited for Fatimah, i wondered how she would feel when she sees me.
She wasn’t my biggest enemy at that particular time because i deliberately sent her out from Italy to Sweden.
I had hoped that she would end up as a street girl when she got to Sweden but i never mentioned that to her. She was supposed to find that out on her own when she got there.

“What if she gets angry because you brought me here?” I had asked Zuby.
I was scared. The environment was too calm for my liking. It felt as if I was in a monastery.

“Whatever she does or says, just keep calm and listen. If necessary, tell her you are sorry for everything that happened between two of you. Make her understand it was destiny that brought two of you together in the first place. If i have to say something, i would surely do that” Zuby said. He was calm too, just like the environment.

………………
Five minutes later, Fatimah came into the hall. She looked up and saw us in a corner and walked up to where we sat, then she sat down and faced Zuby and I.

“Hello Fatimah” I said.

“My name is no longer Fatimah” She responded.

What?

“How are you?” Zuby interrupted us.

He somehow sensed tension between us and it was a matter of a little misunderstanding before one of us would go insane.

“I am alright brother. Thanks for coming to visit me as you promised. But things are different from what i thought it would be. We are being taken care of properly” Fatimah said.

“You said your name is no longer Fatimah” I chipped in, i wasn’t going to keep quiet.
It was true she was now a dedicated servant of the Catholic Church but it was me who brought her to Europe, not the Pope or the Sisters at the Convent.

“Marea, my name is now Marea. It is the same as Maria, the mother of Jesus Christ. We were told to change our earthly names and i didn’t think twice to chose your name” Fatimah said, she was looking me in the eyes.
Little brat, what was she trying to achieve staring at me that way.

“You mean you chose my name in…” I was saying when she interrupted.

“Yes, i chose your name. The journey that brought me here started with you. But i no longer blame you Aunty. It happened how God planned it. They told me that you are a major stepping stone to my journey to Heaven. It would not have been possible without you, so the name is to remember you for the rest of my life” She said.

Fatimah was looking me straight in the eyes. Her face was indifferent and as cold as stone while tears had started gathering in my eyes. It didn’t take long before the tears started falling down slowly.

That was it, that was the most reflective and emotional moment i ever found myself.
Sitting opposite me was the little girl i nearly killed in Castel Volturno some weeks ago, staring at me like a judge and condemning me to regrets. She wasn’t only telling me how much she has changed, she was also reminding me that the life i lived in the past was totally dirty.

Zuby has given me a piece servette to clean my eyes while Fatimah continued what she was saying.

“It is OK, Aunty Maria. You don’t have to cry. You brought me to the best place i never thought i would come, a place I never knew existed. I am happy here and we have everything, this is where I belong. They teach us about the good life of Jesus Christ. That’s something i didn’t know when i was living in your World. The only thing i ask of you is to tell my parents that i am OK where i am. Tell them the truth Aunty. Tell them i found the light and followed it. Tell them i may never seen them again but don’t forget to tell them that i wont ever stop praying for them. Tell my mother that I am sorry for not giving her everything she wanted. I will pray for you and brother Azubuike too. He is a good man, it is now that i know he wanted the best for me back in Italy. I have apologized to him the day he and Sister Eve brought me here. God will always protect him because of what he is doing. Let me also warn you Aunty, don’t attempt to harm him, God will destroy you if you try.” Fatimah concluded and stood up.
She was done, she has finished giving me the message God told her to give me.

I was already crying uncontrollably while Azubuike held me. The security at the Abbey had suddenly showed up to announce that our time was up. I didn’t even have time to say anything to Fatimah. I just stretched my hand to touch her but she was already leaving.

Zuby managed to help me stand up and has brought out his wallet and counted some money.

“Here, keep this. I will be visiting you from time to time” He said as he stretched his hand to give Fatimah the money.

“Oh no brother. You see, we don’t need that inside here. We have everything we need. Our world is different. Just take care of my Aunty for me and two of you must not quarrel. Please teach her how to stay away from being greedy and over-dependent on money. God will bless you” She said and turned around.

Fatimah walked away slowly without turning around. We watched as she disappeared like an angel; her head covered with white long scarf while she wore a long white gown.
She looked beautiful in the attire and i wondered if she was still a human being or whether she has turned to an angel.

Zuby held me as we walked out of the facility and found our way to the bus station. From there, we drove to another city where we boarded a train to Stockholm.
I cried slowly through our journey. I sat beside Zuby in the train and put my head on his laps while the train moved to Stockholm.

Fatimah had just taught me that there was another world inside our world. She made me realise that the journey of life was an individual one.
If not for what Zuby started in Castel Volturno, Fatimah might have ended up being a prostitute in Italian streets. She would have become one of us out there who believed that money was everything.
I was happy for her but my big respect went to Azubuike. He was an exceptional human being who made things happen; he really was very special.

That was the girl i tricked into coming to Europe for prostitution. I was bringing her to God and salvation without my knowledge. I was fighting over her with God without my Knowledge. And the ever loving and forgiving God ignored my ignorance He knew that i knew nothing.
I was just another fool, running up and down trying to out-perform the next girl in money making. I never had time for God. All i cared for was money.
But the event of the day has just opened my heart and made me discover that i was headed for destruction.

Blaming myself wasn’t the best way to go about the incident. I simply had no directions. The only thing i knew was money. If Aunty Philo had taken me to a different line of business, i would have been simply different. My destiny would have been altered. My life would have been better, but she took me to the streets to sleep with men. She forced me to bring back money every day. She didn’t teach me about God, she only told me about making money and how Olokun was going to kill me the moment i even thought about running away.

It wasn’t partially my fault but at a time, i was free and an adult. I was old enough to decide what to do. And what i decided was to continue the same business Aunty Philo was doing. I was confused and there was nothing i could do about it.

Fatimah no longer cared about building a house in her village. She no longer cared about riding a luxurious car and drinking champagne at parties while wearing clothes that exposed her body. She had found peace at the convent. Peace that i never knew existed. Peace that I never experienced despite all the money I came across.

It was Zuby who did it all and to think that i nearly have him killed in Italy made my heart skip. I wondered if i would have forgiven him if he did the same to me.
Ironically, the same man i tried to kill was sitting there with me, handing me servette to dry my tears occasionally while massaging my back inside a public train in an attempt to calm me down.
What a kind hearted human being, yet dangerous to deal with.

The truth remained that i wished i was in Fatimah’s position but unfortunately, the convent was not where one could just go and start living. I was going back to Stockholm with Zuby and as i cried, i promised myself that it was over for me and prostitution business. It was finally over. Fatimah has just rescued me from the streets as well. Wasn’t that ironical?

…….
Dedicated to all the victims of prostitution.
There is always a way out.

... Culled from the book "Africa To Europe Season 3: Fellowship of Enemies" by Zuby77.

http://www.globalruns.com/category/africa-to-european-countries-and-more/
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SailorXY: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
i need the hard copy, when will it be published?
reading online is not much fun for me
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dominicnuel(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
oga zubby i hail
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2015
SailorXY:
i need the hard copy, when will it be published?
reading online is not much fun for me

You will be notified.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dominicnuel(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2015
pls oga zubby is season 10 locked in global runs series? #silentfollower
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SailorXY: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
hello Zuby
please after after Africa to Europe 2 episode 97: the kingdom of fear, what is the next chapter?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
dominicnuel:
pls oga zubby is season 10 locked in global runs series? #silentfollower

Yep.. Season 10 is locked ...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
SailorXY:
hello Zuby
please after after Africa to Europe 2 episode 97: the kingdom of fear, what is the next chapter?

I think that's the last one
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SailorXY: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
ZUBY77:
I think that's the last one
ok thanks. i asked because Season 3 don't seem to correlate.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dominicnuel(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZUBY77:

Yep.. Season 10 is locked ...
how do i get 2 open n read it?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
dominicnuel:
how do i get 2 open n read it?
Contact
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Holyman3(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oga Zuby, Season 3, Fellowship of enemies is locked. How can I get the Pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.