Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721567 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Osas187: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
bigx:
Woman go kill plenty of una here. Simple cry una de pity d chinelo
grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Osas187: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
achi4u:
Chapter 100 remained my best chapter. I believe in the law of principles not the other way round.

Do me I do you-God no go vex.-psquare.
Seconded
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Osas187: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2022
ZUBY77:

Despite what anybody out there may think, I m still a street boy.

I call my friends on the phone. Over 90% of the recharge credit sent to me was used to call my fans, All males and a female.

I m not greedy, I m not wicked but i obey laws, my own laws mostly.

I was a poor boy, especially in the area of forgiveness.

But i am different now.

Some of you use present words to judge my past but remember that i was 26 in 2006.

For Foxy birth's poem, please let him be. If you love my stories well enough, you wont worry abou that.

Nobody can derail this story, not seun osewa, not moderators and not foxy.

I , Ozoigbondu is the only person who can derail this thread, and you know how.

WISDOM
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by stanleeslim(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
TEXT HIM THIS NOT THAT by Gregg michaelsen..

Please do anyone have a soft copy or PDF file or any website I can read the book
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SPAMBOX7: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Knowseek:
Although I am reading this story 6 years later which makes it even sweater cause I was able to read it all at onces

Firstly. This write up derserves an Oscar or Grammy or whatever most prestigious award they give for writing. It was well articulated, detailed and addictive. I spend most of the past 48 hours abandoning other things in my life.

Even my eyes is hurting and am only at page 79.

This should be made into a movie or series. If it not published it should be published. It very realisitc and creative. It captured the audience non stop, addictive like hard drug till at least the 79 page I got to now.

This is the best write up I ever read in my life.
It definitely will be made a movie some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Streetmade(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
It definitely will be made a movie some day.
LMAO go and make it na
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SPAMBOX7: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2022
Streetmade:
LMAO go and make it na
Why you sounded like I attacked you?
Frustration dey o grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
FOR FREE PASSWORDS

+2348164565779.
NO CALLS, JUST WHATSAPP

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by louiskay(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Revival Time.... I want this page and story trending again for the new comers on nairalanad.

Cc: seun

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by itsAnonMike(m): 1:31am On Aug 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
Chapter 43 and 44 will be a massive read, especially if you want to live in Germany
my dream country
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by itsAnonMike(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2022
Been reading through out the night man this story is to addictive still in page 20 lol

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
louiskay:
Revival Time.... I want this page and story trending again for the new comers on nairalanad.

Cc: seun

True

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Stanley3562(m): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
Remember to like our facebook page. The latest updates will begin there as soon as we copied the old ones.

Amsterdam, Stockholm, Paris and more may begin there.

Send the links to your friends. Many people will learn from this.

www.facebook.com/zuby77
grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
shocked

Greatest ever!!! When I read this, it felt like I knew zuby personally and I wished to meet him.. Still got goosebumps just remembering this special memory.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
ZUBY77:

True

shocked

Love you man ❤️, no homo. You really helped me alot, back in 2019 (I think)..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Knowseek:
Although I am reading this story 6 years later which makes it even sweater cause I was able to read it all at onces

Firstly. This write up derserves an Oscar or Grammy or whatever most prestigious award they give for writing. It was well articulated, detailed and addictive. I spend most of the past 48 hours abandoning other things in my life.

Even my eyes is hurting and am only at page 79.

This should be made into a movie or series. If it not published it should be published. It very realisitc and creative. It captured the audience non stop, addictive like hard drug till at least the 79 page I got to now.

This is the best write up I ever read in my life.

shocked

Sir zuby77, please make this a movie and non fiction.. wish you could get on contact with one of these Hollywood studios..

Look, this story really helped me - I can't begin to out into words how much it did! I was literally into it that I wanted to meet zuby because our stories were so similar. smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
ZUBY77:
Chapter 43 and 44 will be a massive read, especially if you want to live in Germany

shocked

Chief, why did you return back to Nigeria? Just curious..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Time for verdict. Tell us what you would have done in my shoes.

shocked

Exactly the same thing you did. Women!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Memphis357:
If I were in your shoes,I'd take her back..... Some Ho's do change.... Take Kim Kardashian for instance.....

shocked

Kim K? grin cheesy

I wonder what you think since she separated from Kanye.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AfolayanBig(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Greatest Story I have ever read.
This deserved front page.

This story carried me away for days
This writer is a genius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
dandollaz:
The eagle has landed finally. Zubby d' virus I hailed you baddo.
Have been following the story for dayz non stop very captivating one indeed.guy u too much at least flow1759 has a twins in NL now,the baddest guys.
But zubby the impression you made about anambra is partially true on the issue of thinking they are more smarter than other people.I'm from anambra and whenever I travel to onitsha they behave as if they know all but when you start speaking English they will give you gap because they can't operate at that ftequecy as Nwa pitakwa.
But the second tot u got ur smartness from onitsha and converted it to more suitable angel.becos I'm a traveller to around nija and some part of Enugu behave like Hausa people that is why the generalize the whole thing by calling them wawa as if they are inferior but those ones in Enugu town are typical anambra in nature. Thanks for making this my break which is ending the morning memorable one.soon be on chopper heading to deep blue ocean.ride on zubby d' virus,ozoigbondu na Berlin,zubby umunwa more aradite to your pen.
Still I ugobuzuo
dan$

shocked

With all due respect sir, as old as you're - you're still believe in this bûllshit! God forbid! Are hausa people not humans ffs?!

Are you wiser than them? You're a traveler, how many hausa people have you met in your life?

You claim to be a traveler but don't know the "state" you so much revered, was created by a northerner (whom y'all call hausa)! Tell me the difference between Enugu and Anambra..

I know I'm replying an old post but this is bûllshit and makes no sense!

PS; I got "Anambra" blood flowing in me angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
adegwurulez:
no wonder, last tym i gave zubby #30 million he insisted we use 5k out of the money to buy drinks

shocked

Weirdo laughing at a 2013 joke grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kolade9:
If I should meet this zubby anywhere i'll give him 3 hot slaps and then travel outangry

WICKED MAN angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

shocked

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ThatsONYI: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
FoxyFlow:

Thanks for pointing out that stuff. If you had been following me for long then you will definitely know some things bout me. You just made a point that is invalid.

shocked

Hello sir, quoting you from the past (lol).

I don't think Mr zuby is an atheist, how can an atheist believe in 'juju'? :-

I think, he was pointing out things that don't seemed right in his eyes and this "gospel" you said he was preaching was his thoughts back then (yeah, maybe remained the same at the time he was writing this or even presently)..

These thoughts led to his actions in that very chapter and I do understand your concern but this is a real story so he can just write out the events without writing that very thoughts that led to it. It makes the story more interesting and provokes debates.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 6ixT8: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
ZUBY77:
FOR FREE PASSWORDS

+2348164565779.
NO CALLS, JUST WHATSAPP

Pls why is the Link no longer accessable?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
I breathe life into writings � try me, 08139242194
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Seeker3: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
6ixT8:

Pls why is the Link no longer accessable?
still wondering why too. @ZUBY77 please where can one access the rest of the stories especially, the parts covering from your Odyssey in Paris? You are indeed a mind-blowing writer. Such addictive story maybe because it has touches of reality.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Seeker3:
still wondering why too. @ZUBY77 please where can one access the rest of the stories especially, the parts covering from your Odyssey in Paris? You are indeed a mind-blowing writer. Such addictive story maybe because it has touches of reality.

Working on fixing it. The host company sold their firm to another host. It will be open small time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Seeker3: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2023
ZUBY77:

Working on fixing it. The host company sold their firm to another host. It will be open small time
thanks man. Anticipating
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Seeker3:
thanks man. Anticipating

It's working now

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Seeker3: 7:02am On Jan 12, 2023
ZUBY77:

It's working now
wow!like seriously Moving over there ASAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.