Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721494 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
IZUKWU: supervising your building project ?

Naa. Seeing mom and drinking nkwuocha.. palmwine.

She said she saw a wife. i wanna go check it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Foxybone(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Forgive my laughing o.... Seriously, I'm learning.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ijebabe: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
dontap: i av been fervently following ur story quietly,u are now in my list of sexuality celebs in no particular order pdude, buragidi, kayemjay(GCOFROY), umartins, foxybone our able secretary of NPA, coolval my one and only female mama ijebabe to mention a few.
Na so! cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
ZUBY77:

check am well oh, mke I knw if i go attend marriage soon

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
ZUBY77:

greet mama for us mr zubby77 ooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
This Dude Is Dope.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Emperortj93(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Great stuff.. Me likey cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chuksvialle(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
oga zubby pls come n update nw pls ur starving me oh
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AK481(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
i must talk ooo.gen.zubby u re too gbasky.

bt how come u never mentioned anything about tertiary education? i can imagine how good u would av been if u were a student of english language in university of nigeria nsukka.

you too much.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by onyebaba(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
AK 48: i must talk ooo.gen.zubby u re too gbasky.

bt how come u never mentioned anything about tertiary education? i can imagine how good u would av been if u were a student of english language in university of nigeria nsukka.

you too much.
Dnt b in a haste, he is comin 2 dat.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
ok....i cnt believe m posting, very silent reader, zubby, i doff my hat 4u...u've been able to hold me down with this piec,splendid...very very,Not even the sexcapades but ur style of writting nd how u manage to detail ur life experience!!! thumbs up bro..all said nd done, come update biko!!!

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Back from village. one update later today. tired after jumping potholes.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by endymion: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Oga zuby,please where is the dose you promised....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
oga zubby oya na,
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Delis(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
I've reloaded dis pg for like 4/5 times dis evenn yet....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
CHAPTER 53: NEW ARRIVAL

After the Invasion, I went to Berlin and found an apartment.
It was a one room and parlour self-contain.

Akunne Onitsha had used his Passport to rent it for me.
I started keeping my money with Akunne in Berlin. I would travel to Berlin every week to buy drugs in large quantities, then I would keep them in the new apartment and travel back to Brandenburg with little stuff.
Most of the dealers were on break. I was the only person who didn't care much about being arrested. I believed that if I was captured by the police, they would pardon me after finger printing. That was the rule and we all knew it.

As a result, the others started hating me. They became too envious that they couldn't even hide it.
My security was in danger. That was the reason behind the new apartment in Berlin .

*The new little boy from Wawa had taken over. It was a pity that in times of troubles, the people from Anambra State would regard Enugu people as Wawa and inferior. Why?. Just because of drugs. Their generalized mindset was that The lowest Anambra person should be richer than the highest Enugu person. What silly evil notion*

I would go to Berlin every friday and sleep there until Sunday Night, then I would take the last train back to Brandenburg.

I once decided to attend the Nigerian Church in Berlin, I found Agnes and John Bighead there. That was the Church they attended. * I was not a Church person, I just went there because the pressure from HEIM was getting too much. I tried as much as possible to stay away from that place*

The Bighead had somehow heard that I had money. Agnes must have told him or he may have heard it in one of the Nigerian joints.

He approached me after the Church with a devilish smile which I translated into '' I have Agnes now, what can you do''.

We exchanged numbers anyway and I gave him 150 euro after the Church. It was such big money for him judging by the way he thanked me. He almost knelt down. I also gave Agnes 100 euros.

*Respect the husband more. It was Agnes I intended to give all the money. I just shared it among them to eliminate suspicion from Bighead. He knew Agnes was posted to the same place with me and he knew that I liked her*

April was Approaching, it was the summer again. The period when every angle would be filled with sexy ladies in bumshots, white thighs flashing everywhere.

I had saved up enough money again and I didn't want to buy more cars so I got a new plan.

Kenneth, My cousin who lived with us in Onitsha had be clamoring to come to Europe. He was a good footballer, so I decided to take my chances on him.
I traveled to Essen and got him a business invitation letter from a shipping company there. He applied for visa in German Embassy with it and was granted Visa.

I sent him more money for ticket and BTA. He boarded air france enroute Berlin but he was stopped in Charles De Gaule airport Paris and taken to the Deportation Camp. I went to the TEGEL airport Berlin to welcome him. I spent the whole day at the airport drinking coffee and gin. By 5pm, I knew something had happened, so I left the airport and went back to Brandenburg.
The following morning, he called me from the deportation camp in Paris.
He said he had left his invitation letter in Nigeria. He didn't know it was that important.
The immigration police had asked for it at the airport but he couldn't provide it. His visa was genuine but he was taken there to be deported alongside others.

I called the company that gave him invitation card in Essen and told them. They said they could not reach the immigration police in paris.

Immediately after talking to Marcel, the guy who sent the letter, Kenneth called me from a pay phone.
I asked him the other people there, he said that the red cross society were the people feeding them. I asked him to ask for their phone number and call me back.
Ten minutes later, he called me back and gave me the office number of the red cross paris, the airport wing.

I called them and told them what happened. They asked me to forward a copy of the invitation letter to them through fax.
I called Essen again and after much haggling, they agreed to send the copy if I sent them 400 euro.
Kenneth had said that there were going to court the following day. It was at the court that they stamp your deportation ticket if you fail to provide enough evidence.

I boarded ICE fast train and traveled to Essen. I gave them the money before they sent the copy of the letter to the Paris Red cross. I asked the red cross to give a copy to Kenneth to hold.

The next day in Court, the red cross took the letter to court and the Judge set Kenneth free.
The next problem was that he had missed his original flight to Berlin.
I told him to ask people where he could get a bus to Berlin. He did and found The big Gare Du Nord station in Paris.
Then he traveled overnight from Paris to Berlin. I went to the bus station to welcome him. My third investment had arrived..

9 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 9:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hope teh investment paid
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hope the investment paid
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
nice update bro
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AK481(m): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
onyebaba:
Dnt b in a haste, he is comin 2 dat.

Who ask u? U be zubby?

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Delis(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
I can now sleep but I would hv luvd it if u had uploaded about 1 or 2 more. #No offence# I hope Kenneth didn't make any risky mistake further?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2013
even my oga at d top, donigspain z following... Zubby, i hope itz our own defence maestro, Kenneth Omeruo dat u invested on... Lol. Zubby z d best writer in d whole world. Zubby, plz cn u take me 2 europe? Am tired of Naija nd ASUU strike o

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 1:37am On Jul 03, 2013
^^^Bad guy... You caught me pants down!
NICE STORY BRO... Am learning alot from it. Keep it flowing.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2013
Chapter 54: Guns and roses

Anja was a local Brandenburg girl. Like most of her mates, she smoked weed.
She had come to buy weed one evening but somehow misplaced her money. I gave her a credit of 8euros and she took my phone number.
The following day, she called and said she would come in an hour. When she arrived, I asked her to follow me upstairs to my room. She hesitated a little but eventually followed me.
When we got into the room, I wrapped two joints and we smoked. Then I cooked white yam and we ate with tomato source. She announced that she was leaving but I asked her to sleep over. She called her parents and told them she wouldn't return that night.

It was a friday. I left her in the room and went to hustle outside. I needed quick money because I wanted us to go to a night club.
About 9pm, we went to the local night club behind the central train station. I was the only black guy there. The racist Nazis initialy refused to open the door for me.
It was when Marko, one of the people I supplied weeds came and told them to either open up for me or there would be scarcity of drugs in town, that they opened up for me and Anja.

We sat at a corner and drank Smirnoff Ice., a mixture of Vodka and soft drinks.
Half of the people at the club were the people I knew very well. Some of them greeted me very well. Some asked if I had come with Drugs.
They didn't sell weeds inside the club, they sold a different kind of drugs. It was a tablet. The name was Ecstasy. I had not heard about it prior to that night. I bought three pieces for 15Euros and pocketed it.* I was determined to find out all about Ecstasy.

I danced with Anja and we left the club around 3am. We took the ever waiting taxi and went back to the HEIM.

As soon as we got home, Anja who was high in weeds and alcohol went for my Joystick. She said she had heard that the black joysticks were huge and awesome unlike the tiny catapults between the legs of most of the Germans.

I was tipsy too, so I pulled down my trousers and her tops. Her breast was not like the robust black Boobs I was used to. There was no need sucking on that dry cells, so I just squeezed them and went down to the big prize.
She was squeezing my Joystick while I pulled down her trousers and undies at the same time.
Her cunnt was well shaven and smooth. I made her lie on the bed while I tried out my fingers on her first. When I was satisfied that I had lubricated tee entrance enough, I entered her slowly and carefully.
My Joystick brushed past the clits and went inside until the whole length was swallowed. I gradually increased the tempo as she increased her moaning as well.
We climaxed at the same time and slept naked together. The electric heater mounted on the wall had heated up the room. The temperature was close to 20 degrees celsius. It made our sleep beautiful.
When we woke up around 8am, some customers had called my number and since my Nokia 3310 was in a silent mode, I didn't hear them.

On our way outside in the morning, we ran into that me girl who had been claiming that she owned me.
She was angry but there was nothing she could do. I never really liked her and she was beginning to notice.

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2013
CHAPTER 55: The blue film

During the easter, I invited some people from Berlin. Ifeanyi and Junior, my friends from Nsukka who lived in Berlin. Kate and one other Benin girl that I met in a club one night.
They all came around 5pm, we all went into the city and bought wines and whiskey, then we returned back to my room and ate. I had cooked stew and Basmati Rice, (some sweet thailand and Indian Rice)

We drank until about 10pm and then the unthinkable started happening.
Three boys and two girls locked up in a room.
It started like a joke. I invited Kate because I liked her a lot. She was a Nigerian girl but adopted by a German old man.
We had gotten drunk and I had just returned from the bathroom. I wanted to ask the girls to excuse me outside so I can wear my cloths but I decided to turn my back on them I do my business.

Kate had seen that I was naked and had came to stood behind me. I saw her shadow and turned around. She just took one look at my joystick, bent down and started rubbing it.

I felt a little embarrassed but that kind of embarrassement wouldn't hurt anyone.
I stood there and ignored the other three people in the same room. They were looking at what Kate was doing but said nothing.
My Joystick had risen and hardened. Kate continued what she was doing. When I felt that the Spermss were close to coming out, I raised her up and removed her pullover. My mouth found her hard Boobs while the three spectators watched the live blue film. The whole act had gotten into me and there was no going back.

I traced my mouth down do her belly button while removing her trousers and Undies.

I laid her on the bed and inserted two fingers into the already dripping cunnt. It was a smooth entrance into the sweet kingdom. She had started moaning as the spectators watched in silence
The whole show was a new one to all of us. I had seen the look of excitement in the eyes of the other girl. Joy was her name.

After three minutes of fingering Kate, she motioned me to mount her with my dick.

I moved out of the bed and opened my wardrobe to get a pack of condom. Kate thought I was going to put on my clothes, so she jumped up and held my back before she saw it was a condom. She grabbed it from my hand, tore one of them and inserted it professionally on my Joystick.
I bent her down and made her hold the hand of the chair where Junior was sitting. Her wet cunnt protruded from behind and beckoned on me to enter.
In one swift thrust, I inserted the full length of my Joystick into Kate and pumped away.

Junior could not hold up any longer. His JT had risen and stood like a pillar inside the boxers. It was a punishment watching me fvckk Kate.
He got up and grabbed Joy. There was no resistance whatsoever from Joy. She was being tormented too by the moanings emanating from Kate's mouth.

It took less than a minute for both Junior, Ifeanyi and Joy to remove their clothes and the game began in full HD.
I turned kate around and carried her up. She was very slim, so the weight didn't affect me as I spread her legs to cross my waist. My dick found her open cunnt and guided itself back into the honey pot, she was holding my neck.

Junior had inserted a condom on his dick and had mounted Joy from behind. I couldnt help but took a peep on them occasionally.
Ifeanyi was on the chair rubbing his dick.

When I put Kate down, I pushed her slightly to Ifeanyi who had put on a condom. I tapped Junior on his shoulder to make way for me. I wanted to tap into that mound of flesh cunnt I had seen on Joy.

As Ifeanyi entered Kate, I turned Joy around and laid her face down on the bed. I lay on top of her back and guided my dick into her through the back. I pumped away as the bed squealed.
Kate was moaning louder from the chair. She must have climaxed twice.
When I climaxed, I got down from Joy and junior took over again. Ifeanyi had climaxed too and stood up to remove his condom.
I motioned Kate to work on my dick again, I needed it up and running as soon as possible.
When my dick stood up again, I put on a new condom and laid Kate flat on the rug. The bed was occupied by Ifeanyi and Joy. Junior had released and was working on his dick again.

I spread Kate's legs on the floor and exposed her vegyna. The entrance opened up as my dick moved in for the second journey.

When the film ended, we took a taxi and went to the Night club. The bouncer had become a friend of mine after I gave him 2 grams of weed a week before.

We all slept in the same room when we returned in the Morning.

At around 8am, a knock came on my door and when I opened up, it was the German Police.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by joudini(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2013
Damn, can't a brotha get a little peace? smiley

"Fvck the police" - 2pac smiley

14 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by onyebaba(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Nice1.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by onyebaba(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2013
AK 48:

Who ask u? U be zubby?
Hahahaha.. Am lettin dis pass. Zubby u d bomb.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
na wa ooo.
ihe ne me.zubby i dey feel u.carry on
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Chapter 56. Agnes Returned.

I opened the door and saw two Police officers, a male and a female.

The receptionist at the entrance of our HEIM had seen strange faces inside the HEIM. He had called the police and told them. The police had come to make sure there was no problem and to tell the strange faces to leave the HEIM.

As soon as I opened my door, they saw Junior and Ifeanyi lying on the floor while the girls were on my bed.

They wrote my name down on their PDA and left.

There and then, I knew that the police had started closing in on me. I had lied my way out of the invasion and I had escaped being towed to the station for bringing in aliens into the HEIM.

The hand writing was clear on the wall. It was time to lay low. They somehow knew that I was the major supplier in the Area but they couldn't figure out how I moved my weeds.

They wanted to catch me red handed with bags of drugs but to no avail.

I was very good at Geography during my secondary school days, infact, I loved map more than anything. The first thing I did when I arrived in Brandenburg was to locate the library. I had gone there and found the city map. The way the map was drawn made it very easy for me to locate all the neighbouring mini cities.

Brandenburg an der Havel was surrounded by ''Rathenow'' in the North, ' Ziesar' in the South- West. 'Kade' in the West, 'Wenzlow' in the South, 'Lennin' in South East and then Potsdam and Berlin in the East.

The shortest and normal route to Brandenburg from Berlin was through Potsdam. But Each time I had a feeling that I was being followed, I would Enter a train from Berlin and head towards Rathenow on the North of Brandenburg. From Rathenow, I would head to Kade which was about 25km from Brandenburg. Then I will use a train from Kade to a small town between Kade and Brandenburg. I will stop at the town and take taxi to anywhere close to HEIM.

Sometimes, I will take a taxi from Berlin and stop across the silokanal, then trekked to HEIM. I enjoyed taking the police on a fools ride.

I knew every small town near Brandenburg. The whole district was my turf. It was a big advantage over other dealers.

But one thing was strange throughout that period. I had become immune to fear. Nothing seemed to jolt me at all. I was out of the world. I had become a beast, something I didn't know I had in me.

I had started smoking daily. I would wrap four or five sticks of skunk weed and smoke them while playing my playstation 2 alone. I had started growing dreads too.
I had broken another rule of a drug dealer; Don't ever wear anything special for a long time.
Money was coming. I had gone to Berlin and bought more cars. I bought a new E36 BMW 325i.( I still drive that one in Nigeria). More people had come from Nigeria to me. I didn't sponsor any other person another cousin of mine had come from Brazil. He had lived in my apartment in Berlin before I sent him to Camp.
John A.k.a. Awada or Abada had come from Onitsha too.I had kept him for two weeks and sent him to Camp. Others I didn't know before also came through me.
During the the following Summer. Agnes had given birth to a baby boy. No doubt, he resembled Bighead. she called the boy Victor. They returned to the HEIM and lived again. Agnes was a sensible girl, since he Knew John bh had no money and that I liked her, she knew that I wouldn't allow her to suffer the child upbringing alone.
She thought it would be difficult to penetrate me but when she tried, I welcomed her and Victor into my life.
I minimized the rate of my hustling just to stay with them. After breakfast every morning, she would carry Victor and come to my room. They would stay there until the night again when I would take them back to their house and stay with them until it was time to sleep, then I would return to my room.

Some group of new people had been posted to the HEIM again. Among them was Nnamdi Ndifor from Nnewi. Although he was from Nnewi just like Jordan but Jordan could not teach him what was happening in HEIM.
He was referred to me by everybody he talked to but there was only one problem. He had graduated from ESUT ENUGU or IMT.
We were talking someday ago and I told him that I had only gone to Secondary school before I came to Europe.
He immediately started that arrogance associated with some of the Anambra people. He felt I was an inferior to him.

*How could a Wawa guy from Enugu State be the boss in the HEIM? He was not even Educated. No it can't be. I was the guy who went to Esut. He was even dating Agnes, the most beautiful girl in HEIM*

The above thoughts were written all over Ndifor's face.
In order to show me that he was better than me since he was educated, he went and asked Agnes out.

That was his biggest mistake. .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Chapter 57. Obey the laws.

The first law of power was the 6th law of a drug dealer. It says '' Never try to outshine your master''

That was what Nnamdi Ndifor had done.
I could have easily ignored his rantings about Education but going to Agnes to tell her that I was not Educated, just to get between her pants, was unpardonable. He must pay.

As a drug dealer, the 7th rule was never to stir up trouble. Problems had a way of coming on its terms, how we planned it.
Confronting Ndifor face to face would be bad for my reputation. Besides I had not told Agnes anything about dating.
She had told me that she separated with John BH. I didn't care. Even if she separated with John BH, Victor was just 8 or 9 months old. I couldn't date or even fvckk someone with a baby like that.
I just played the father role to Victor and left things that way.

But Ndifor going to Agnes to bad mouth me because of Esut, it was out of line. He was going to pay for the insolence although he was older than me.

Two months had passed since he came out of camp, but he had not started anything. Jordan had eventually thought him how to tie the drugs and how much there were sold. The problem was the supply.
Jordan had tried to supply him from the ones he got from me. I had noticed when Jordan, who had been requiring 50grams at a time from me, started demanding for 100grams.

I cut the Supply to Jordan as a punishment. He was angry with me. He traveled to Hamburg to buy 150grams.
He paid for transport which was over 60 Euros, then he took the risk. He gave Ndifor 50grams out of the 150.

For two day, I refused to supply weeds to the city. The 150 He got from hamburg finished in two days.

The HEIM was in need of weeds again. Then I released goods in the HEIM but not to Jordan and his ally Ndifor.

After three days, Jordan made a wise decision. He came to beg. He was no longer interested in carrying Ndifor's cross. He reminded me how we were closer before the Ndifor case.
I placed him back on 50grams a week. I knew it wasn't enough for him but it was far better than going to Hamburg.

Agnes had somehow noticed that there was trouble. I no longer cared much about Victor. I stopped opening my doors for them even when I was inside.

She caught me while closing my door one evening, I allowed her to enter.

She had come to ask what she did wrong. Apparently she did nothing wrong but she was caught up in a jealous game and in the game of war, you cannot supply food or weapons to your enemy
( For all the Biafran brothers who are still holding grudges for what Awolowo did to the Igbos during the civil war, please understand that starvation is a method to win a war. Lets move on or judge people by what they do now)

Agnes cried in my room that day. I only took one look on Victor and forgave her; even though she did nothing.

Jordan and Agnes had returned, it meant that I was reclaiming my kingdom.

*It remained Ndifor, the educated German Engineer who had seen every other person in the HEIM as inferior because he wasted a few years in a system that hardly produced food for its people. Germany was paying him 40,000 Naira a month for doing nothing while in the city that hosted Esut, people earned 5000 Naira a month then*

We would meet on the road or stairway and just passed each other without much talk. I was the boss and I followed the hierarchy ladder, not academic route. Johnson, Tony, Jordan etc had stopped school after elementary six. I still respected the rule.

At a stage, Ndifor left HEIM to hustle elsewhere. I didn't know where it was but he returned after two weeks. He clearly stayed miles away from Agnes. I didn't know what he heard but somehow, he ran away from Agnes and Victor.

Victor in the other hand had started walking. I would take him to the city alone while Agnes rested. I would buy him toys and foods etc. He started calling me daddy. He became my son and as a result, I took care of them.
Agnes started saving money for her mom. She said she wanted to send some money to her mom and the younger sister Winnie who both lived in Kampala Uganda. She said her mom required 300 euros to start a mini poultry back home.
I sent the money to her mother in Uganda. The woman wanted to thank me on the phone but I refused to talk with anybody. I lied to Agnes that I didn't want my voice to travel to any other Country in Africa except Cameroun. I told her that I had stopped calling my Country Nigeria.
I didn't want to get too involved with them. It can only mean sending more money to them and not the other way round. I eventually got involved with Her sister Winnie but that was just on the phone. She once said on the phone that she wanted to come tp Europe too. I added her phone number on the reject list of my phone and she stopped calling me.

The day I waited for arrived one afternoon. Nnamdi Michael Ndifor knocked on my door.
I opened up asked what it was. He knelt down instantly and begged me not to continue the punishment. He said he was wrong. He begged for what he said to Agnes, he begged for his bad ego and he begged for looking down on me. I gave him a further one week suspension before I opened my wings for him.
A month after I opened my empire to him, he bought a mercedes E220. ( he still drives the car in Nigeria. We ran into each other at Mgbuka Obosi Onitsha two months ago. We will come to that some day)

Sometime in 2004, Agnes had totally cut off John or the other way round. John had visited our HEIM to see his son sometime in early 2004. I hosted his visit. I took him around town and bought him drinks and food. Then I saw him off together with Agnes before he got into the train and went back to whatever German hole he lived.

But after that visit, he had stopped coming and Agnes never said anything about him again. I once asked but she ignored the question but when I persisted, she cried and I never asked again... It was me she wanted and she succeeded. Yes, she finally captured the kingpin and her life changed..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.