Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721496 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Funpeter: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
ZUBY77: Hello readers, I intend to go easy on the sexx scenes and concentrate more on my experience as a hustler.

You will like it more.

I need your opinions on this.
no lele brother carry on
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
das ist sehr gut smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
CHAPTER 38: TRY ELSWHERE

First thing the following morning, I went into the old city of Brandenburg. It was as they said, a historic city which hosted Adolf Hitler and his first ever concentration camp where he killed the Jews.
I trekked to the city center and looked around. Everything was neat and organised. People were busy doing their businesses. There were many Turkish people selling small items along the roads.
I entered a shop and bought a small Siemens mobile phone and a simply card. It cost me about 40 euros. I declared the card and went back to the HEIM.
The same people I saw yesterday loitering on the road between the HEIM and Eurospar shopping mall was there again. I greeted and passed them back into the HEIM.
I brought a carefully hidden piece of paper where I had written down phone number.

I first of all dialed my brother in Onitsha and told him I had been posted out of Camp. He suggested that I go back to Afam in Essen and join them in whatever they were doing there.
I called Efuah in Ghana and told her that I had left camp and that the phone number that called her was mine. She was very excited. We talked about life in general, about our future and what was going to happen with her pregnancy.
She promised to take care of herself pending on when I would be ready to return to Africa.
Then I called some of my friends and shared my phone number with them.
I called Matthew in Oberhause, the guy who had welcomed me, but his number was switched off.
I called Afam in Essen and told him that I had been posted out of Camp. I told him where I was and he asked me to join him in Essen if there was nothing for me to do in Brandenburg.

Then I called Nnenna, the first girl I fvcked in Germany. She was very happy to hear my voice. She invited me to Essen immediately and I told her that I would come Asap.
I stood on the window and watched as white people passed in front of the HEIM, then passed again after a few minutes. I wondered what was going on but couldn't figure it out.
In the afternoon, I went to the Eurospar and bought a full chicken, tomato paste, a 2kg sack of rice, maggie and pepper. I went back and made stew and ate.

There were pots and spoons, plates and cups in each room. There were also a fridge a wardrobe, a bed, a cupboard and a single reading chair and table.

The cooking gas was in the kitchen which was used by all of us living on the second floor. The kitchen contained six electric gas. It was a big kitchen, the size of three standard rooms.

I was already bored and there was nothing to do, so I headed to the female house.
'' Nna Ibu onye Igbo'' A voice said as I passed the first floor on my way down. It was Johnson. He was from Abiriba in Abia state.
I told him that I was Igbo and he took me to his room on the first floor. He brought out some beers. We drank as we chatted on how life was in the HEIM.
I asked him what they did to make money in the camp and he promised to let me in the next day. He advised me to rest for the day. He asked me about the lady who came with me the previous day. I told him she was from the same camp as me. I denied having anything going between me and her.

*I had seen that he was interested in the Agnes and I wasn't going to drag woman with someone who was going to show me some business the next day. I believed he decided to let me in because of the girl but I decided to play dumb. Time will come when we will see who was the master*

When Johnson went out again, I went to Agnes. I told her that I made rice, she refused to follow. She said I should go and bring some for her. I did.
I later took her to buy cell phone too. We came back in the evening and separated again.
My fellow Igbo guys were chatting and joking when we came in, I greeted and joined them but kept quiet in a corner.
Police had somehow came to where they were doing whatever they did and they had evaporated back to the HEIM. I listened since I had no clue what they were saying.
We drank and ate chicken meat before everybody went to his room.
The following morning, I went to the train station and headed to Essen Westfalia. A journey of 8 hours/5hours on ICE fast train...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
ZUBY77: Hello readers, I intend to go easy on the sexx scenes and concentrate more on my experience as a hustler.

You will like it more.

I need your opinions on this.
That is very welcome. post the major stories here and post the sexcapades on the legend of the fuckersssss.... cos peeps don dey complain bitterly say the thread too dry since u comot.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
lumzybo:
That is very welcome. post the major stories here and post the sexcapades on the legend of the fuckersssss.... cos peeps don dey complain bitterly say the thread too dry since u comot.

Right. I thought about that. But if i separate them, i will move the major stories to the literature section.

I can easily separate them.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
ZUBY77:

Right. I thought about that. But if i separate them, i will move the major stories to the literature section.

you are on point
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
ZUBY77:

meaning you ll totally abandon updating your diary thread, no p then.. We are game
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: meaning you ll totally abandon the updating your diary thread, no p then.. We are game

I will find a way to deal with all of them. I m in Naija at the moment, so i have time.

The sexcapades motivated the whole story but along the line, i decided to include others.
I will find a way to fix them cos i believe that people who wish to go to Europe and live will learn a lot from me.

I have seen it all... Drugs, papers..women clubbing, running from cops, weapons etc.
You will be amazed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
All for free?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
@Zuby men i would have loved to come to europe ooo, bt how i go take pass desert? Frm Chad,Niger etc. Its too Long. Any short route apart from flying? I don't have money for ticket. I wan Hustle. As per Nwanne gi. Ur torey make sense
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wizee: @Zuby men i would have loved to come to europe ooo, bt how i go take pass desert? Frm Chad,Niger etc. Its too Long. Any short route apart from flying? I don't have money for ticket. I wan Hustle. As per Nwanne gi. Ur torey make sense

There are too many routes to Europe.

But each one of them costs money no matter how small.

The easiest and shortest remains the Airport to airport but it requires visa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Wizee: @Zuby men i would have loved to come to europe ooo, bt how i go take pass desert? Frm Chad,Niger etc. Its too Long. Any short route apart from flying? I don't have money for ticket. I wan Hustle. As per Nwanne gi. Ur torey make sense
Bros, you dey vex oo.. You fit teleport now
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2013
ZUBY77:

I will find a way to deal with all of them. I m in Naija at the moment, so i have time.

The sexcapades motivated the whole story but along the line, i decided to include others.
I will find a way to fix them cos i believe that people who wish to go to Europe and live will learn a lot from me.

I have seen it all... Drugs, papers..women clubbing, running from cops, weapons etc.
You will be amazed.
I can't wait then, bring it on
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: Bros, you dey vex oo.. You fit teleport now
Nna hw u take know my mind??
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2013
CHAPTER 39: MATTHEW IN PRISON

I arrived at the Essen Central station at about 4:30 pm. I had changed trains in Magdeburg - Hannover - Braunschweig and Dortmund. The train timetable was printed and given to me when I bought the ticket at the Brandenburg station.

I called Afam when I got to Essen. He directed me to their own HEIM in Essen West. Theirs was far better than ours. Their state Westfalia was the richest state out of the sixteen states that made up Germany. The Westfalia state boasted of (Koln) Cologne, Dusseldorf, Essen, Aachen, Monchenglabach, Bielefeld, Duisburg, Dortmund, Mulheim and even Gelscheinkirchen; the city of Shalke 04 football club. Other cities such as Oberhausen, Fulda and many large cities were also situated in Westfalia. It was obviously the largest state too in terms of human concentration.

When I got to Afam's HEIM, he took me outside and bought some beer and chicken. I cooked the stew in their kitchen while he molded and smoked marijuana.(we called it weed in Germany).
There was one other guy who shared his room with him. His name was Emeka, a body builder who had dreadlocks.

When we finished eating, we went back to Oberhausen to get my bag from Matthew. I had called him again but his phone was still switched off. When we got to Oberhausen, we entered an Afro shop where a Yoruba man sold African food items. We asked him if he had seen Matthew recently.
We wanted to ask around before going to ring his bell.

The news we got from the man shocked us. Matthew had been arrested over one month ago, precisely in August. He had been a suspect of drug dealing. The police had monitored him for many nights before he was arrested.

My mind flashed back to the day I and Nnenna saw Matthew being dragged out of the car and into his apartment. That was the day I left for Camp.
I was nearly caught in the net too. If I had been in the house when they brought Matthew, nothing would have stopped them from arresting me too.

We left Oberhausen and went back to Essen. I called Nnenna and asked her about Matthew, she said he was arrested in August but she didn't want to tell me yet. She also said that all those nights when Matthew claimed to have gone to work was actually drug dealings.

* Her tone made it look like she didn't care. Matthew was a guy who kept her in the house and gave her his keys. Matthew was also planning to take me out before his was arrested. I felt for him but I also knew instantly that such fate may be awaiting me too*

I told Nnenna that I was in Essen, he asked where I was and I told her. She promised to come in the night and pick me up.
About 9 pm, Afam said he was going out to Dortmund. He told me plainly that he was going to ''The Ogboo'' {the venue where they sell cocaine to germans).
He asked me to stay in Essen. His reasons was that I needed to first of all, learn how to keep the drugs inside my mouth and how to swallow them if I suspected police presence.

It was a little scary story, so I agreed to stay back in Essen for the time being.

Twenty minutes after Afam had left, Nnenna called and said she was downstairs. I walked down and met her. She was with a white guy inside a car. She asked how I had been and what I intended to do from then on. We chatted for a few minutes before we all got back into the car and drove to her hostel.
She lived in a general students hostel. Although it was a big hostel but she had her own room which was well decorated.

The white guy had dropped us and left. She made salad for me while we talked.

She said she may be pregnant but not for me. I didn't care since my clear objective at that time was how to make money. I didn't want anything whatsoever to tie me down..
When I finished chewing the salad like a hungry goat, she sat beside me and lie on my shoulder. Her mouth had found mine and we continued where we stopped two months earlier.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Foxybone(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Zubbbyy....

that's all grin

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ichommy(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2013
Foxybone: Zubbbyy....

that's all grin

I wonder o, where is this Zubby nah?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2013
CHAPTER 40: FIRST TASTE OF HARDSHIP

Nnenna had insisted that we made love that night. She had missed me so much according to her.
The white guy was a coursemate at the University. I had wanted to know out of silly jealousy before I touched her.

She was not really sure if she was pregnant but she had missed her period and the date had passed by one week; it had never happened to her before, she had said.

At about 3am, she called a taxi for me since I insisted on going back to Afam's HEIM. Afam could return anytime and it would be bad to keep him outside in the cold.

At 7am, a knock came on the door. I thought it was Afam but when I opened the door, I saw two young German police officers.
'' Guten Morgen'' They greeted me and asked for my Ausweiss. I left the door open and got my Identity card from my trousers pocket.
I put on my clothes as they examined my Ausweiss and said I wasn't supposed to be in Essen.
They told me that my permit allowed me to stay only in The State of Brandenburg. ( Please note that Brandenburg is a state in East Germany.. Brandenburg an der Havel is a City Inside the State. Brandenburg an der Havel was the capital city of Brandenburg State but after the World war, 70% of the city was destroyed due to the concentration camp located there. As a result, the neighbouring city called Potsdam had taken over as the capital city).

The police officers wrote something on a piece of paper and gave me. They took my Ausweiss and said they would send it back to Brandenburg.
They asked me to leave the HEIM instantly and threatened to handcuffs me and send me back if they saw me there again when they return. They asked the HEIM keeper not to allow me inside again too.
I suspected Emeka, the room mate of Afam had called them but I had no evidence.
I asked the police officers to give me transport money since I had non, they turned away and left.

I stood there like someone who had lost his phone and thought about the next thing to do.
Going back to Nnenna wasn't an option, not with her too much quest and concentration on pregnancy; nobody was going to tie me down in one place.

I called Afam and told him what had happened.
He called one of his friend Ugoo, a tall guy from Mbaise in Imo state, and told him to accommodate me until he return.
I met Ugoo at the Essen Delving mini train station and we went to another HEIM.

Ugoo was living in the same room with a Benin (Edo) young man. I forgot his name.

In the afternoon, Ugoo left to hustle outside. He didn't tell the Benin guy that I was going to hang in there until evening.
When the Benin guy wanted to go out, he asked me to go outside. I tried to explain to him that I was Afam's cousin but he insisted on me staying out in the cold. (he knew Afam too).

I called Afam again and told him what had happened. He was furious on the phone. He called Ugoo and told him. Ugoo called one young lady from Zambia or Zimbabwe who lived in the same HEIM with them. She came and took me out from the cold and we went back inside her own room. She was very upset at how they handled me. She made hot coffee and gave me.
We got talking about things in general. I told her how it had been so far. She advised that I go back to my HEIM and find out what was happening there first. Towards the evening, she made some Rhodesia food and we ate.
It was a little cold inside, she didn't put the electric heater on, she said she didn't like it much.
She noticed that I was feeling cold and asked me to lie on the bed and cover myself, I did. Twenty minutes later, she got tired of sitting and wanted to lie down too, so she crept into the bed and laid beside me. I covered her with the same blanket and some moments under the blanket, our lips magically found each other.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ichommy(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Chei

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Screwface(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2013
I've been trying so hard to pronounce those German names and cities without any success. The only one that comes out well is "Dortmund".embarassed

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ichommy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
Screwface: I've been trying so hard to pronounce those German names and cities without any success. The only one that comes out well is "Dortmund".embarassed

lol, no be only u. The names ehh
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Foxybone(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Stop making noise and allow Zubbyy to continue.

Me I go just look the name skip am, since day one, I no fit pronounce anyone so I no even dey stree myself grin

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
CHAPTER 41: EAST AND WEST

The Rhodesian girl started touching my chest romantically, we were still under the large padded blanket. ( Zambia and Zimbabwe are the Rhodesians).

I reminded her that the door was open, she said nobody would enter the place without knocking first.
I was still uncomfortable but not in the mood to argue. I already had enough ruffles for the day.
In the middle of our touching, our hands moved to the private parts. We kept touching and smooching until the heat to fvckk built up. We threw the blanket out and started removing our clothes at the same speed.
As we were about to start the action, a knock came on the door. We scrambled back into our clothes.

When she opened the door, it was Ugoo and Afam.
I was sitting on the bed when they came in. I stood up when I saw them. They were still feeling cold. My cloths were on me, so there was no cause for suspicion.

After drinking hot coffee made by the Rhodesian girl, we went back into Ugoo's room. The Benin guy who chased me out of the room had returned. He was explaining to Afam that Ugoo didn't properly introduce me to him. Afam was angry and wanted to fight him.
I suceeded in averting the crises.

From then on, the only thing on my mind was how to go back to Brandenburg. I was supposed to go back anyway. The police had seized my Ausweiss and I couldn't stay long with the paper they gave me.
The instruction on the paper they gave me was to go back to Brandenburg immediately. If I was to be controlled by another police, they would send me home themselves and I would pay for the transport from my monthly allowances.

Later that evening, Afam and Ugoo left again. I got up and walked back to the Zambia lady's room but before I got there, I saw a very beautiful young girl from Esan (Edo State). She was a resident of the HEIM too. She was in the kitchen when I walked past her.
''hey bros, are you new here'' she had said.
I replied yes and told her that I came from Berlin Area. She said it was a far Place and that it was in the East Germany.

*East Germany was the poorer part of Germany just like North Korea. The only big city in the whole of East Germany was Berlin which was agreed to host the Capital city before the unification of East and West Germany. Every other satellite city in the East Germany such as Leipzig, Dresden, Cotbuss, Brandenburg an der Havel, Potsdam were just average cities. Average cities in European standards, all of them were still better than our Lagos and Abuja.*

I went inside the kitchen where the Esan girl was cooking, her name was Mary. She was lively and chatty. She had been posted out of camp a few days before I came. She had not found work. I liked her instantly and collected her phone number.
When her food was done, she invited me to their room. She shared a room with another lady who was not living in the HEIM. When she finished eating, she asked me to follow her to the mall to buy powder. We strolled down the street like newly wedded couple on their honeymoon.
She asked what I would be doing and I told her that I didn't know yet. I told her I would be returning to my HEIM in the morning.
We got th powder and went back to her room.
I told her that I liked her and would like to be her boyfriend; the problem was that I had no money yet. She laughed and said everything would be alright.

My phone rang and it was Afam I told him that I was close to the HEIM and would be coming in 20 minutes.

Out of nowhere and with a collectively summoned courage, I held Mary's waist and turned her around. I kissed her and she responded at the first attempt. I looked into her eyes to register a fake love and care like Tom Cruise. She smiled while searching for my eyeballs.
We kissed again while my hand ventured into her breastsss. It was tight Boobs and firm too. I removed the top of her dress and sucked on the Boobs. She held me tightly and kissed me while I kept my hand busy exploring her soft young body.
A few minutes later, I carried her to the bed and made her lie on her back. I pulled down her skirt and removed her undies at the same time.
She was already moaning as my finger found her already slippery wet cunnt. I fingered her for several minutes since I didn't want to suck her kitty-kat.
When she couldn't take it any longer, she looked at me and begged me to come inside her.
I slipped down my already lose trousers and slipped a condom on my hard disk.

I climbed on top of her and in one swift move, the whole length of my JT entered inside her.
I pumped away with fury and pleasure. She was moaning louder now and I feared that people passing in front of her door would hear her.
'' Baby you are killing me'' she said over and over again as the pleasure increased. She climaxed twice before I released. I got down and removed the condom. She laid there on the bed sprawled like a dead spider while I put on my clothes.

'' Knock knock knock'' the noise came from the door.
It was the Rhodesian lady who nearly seduced me a few hours ago. She wanted her pot back. She had given it to Mary to cook since mary was new in Camp.
She looked at me like a piece of trash and when she was told that the pot would be available in ten minutes, she offered to wait for it.
I bet she wanted to prevent us from doing anything but unfortunately for her, the vehicle had crossed the bridge.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Sie sind ein richtiger Mr Nackson. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Waiting for your story about Austria..I was hustling in Vienna around 1999 to 2002..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2013
CHAPTER 42: NO PLACE LIKE HOME

I left Mary's room and went back to Ugoo. Afam was there drinking beer when I came.
'' Na inside that Benin girl room you day'' he asked while smiling.
I was surprised but didn't show it.

He said I was a fast guy. He had been eyeing the girl for two days now but had not seen the opportunity to make any move.

*Lecture: Opportunities are scattered all around us. We see it every minute of every hour. The problem is making up our minds. Afam had been seeing this girl since two days back, what opportunity was he looking for. I guess he was afraid to fail and that is the biggest obstacle to trial. Afraid to fail*

I told him that it was the girl who asked me to come and be with her. She was lonely and needed someone to talk to.

I, Solo, the messiah had granted her that wish and we only talked. Nothing else I swore.

We finished the beer and I told Afam that I would be going back to Brandenburg in the morning. He said it was a good idea and that I should find out what other people were doing in that Area.

I slept in Ugoo's room and in the Morning, I called Afam and told him that I needed money for transport. He said he had no money with him and asked that I wait until the evening.

Instead of doing nothing the whole day, I decided to follow Moses, a guy I met in the same HEIM, down to a place where they worked. It was a warehouse were Business men from Nigeria load their goods for export to Nigeria.
we got a job to load a 40FT container with Used fridges and freezers. Moses asked his colleagues that I joined them.
We loaded the container and I got 50 Euro as my share. It was enough for my transport since it was weekend.
(Weekend tickets were usually cheaper in Germany. There was a ticket also called the Abend ticket which takes effect from 5pm friday to 3am, Sunday morning.)

There was one other businessman who had bought radiator and A/C fans. I helped him arrange them and he gave me another 20 Euro.

When I got back in the evening, Afam had not come to Ugoo's HEIM like he said.
I called Mary and he asked me to come to her room.
When I got there, I told her I would be leaving that evening and that I would invite her soon.
We chatted for sometime before Afam came.

Afam gave me 30 Euro and asked me to use the Abend ticket. (Abend means Evening)

We went together to the ESSEN CENTRAL STATION where I boarded the Inter City.Express train (ICE, the fastest of all trains in Europe at 450KM/h)

We used a different route to Berlin through Wolfsburg and Spandau. I stopped at Berlin Zoo Garten station and entered a smaller train down to Brandenburg an der Havel.

That was my first attempt at hustling.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
dessy002: Waiting for your story about Austria..I was hustling in Vienna around 1999 to 2002..

Good.. I was in Austria in 2006 .

Are You back home now?

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Chapter 43 and 44 will be a massive read, especially if you want to live in Germany

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
ZUBY77:

Good.. I was in Austria in 2006 .

Are You back home now?

Nein bruder, ich bin jetzt in Norwegen.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
dessy002:

Nein bruder, ich bin jetzt in Norwegen.
Gute
Ich habe nach Oslo gewesen, aber nie dort gelebt
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
ZUBY77:
Gute
Ich habe nach Oslo gewesen, aber nie dort gelebt

Wow bro,you´ve been around a lot. Oya bros continue your story. We dey wait oo.. grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by joudini(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nice read man. Difficult times will draw out the inherent hustle you never realised existed in you. . .Champagne wishes of caviar dreams.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.