Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720838 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Agrika: Dan! Dan! Dan...Sindel vs Meeleenah
Agrika,you still dey play mortal kombat at this age?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2013
cheruv:
Agrika,you still dey play mortal kombat at this age?
I tire o,but mortal kombat make sense dat yr....finish her tinz
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 1forall: 8:29am On Sep 12, 2013
Madawaki01: So,na middle of d night u dey read now?

In a different time zone buddy. What were you doing reading at that time? cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2013
Weldon zuby. I beg finish up the chukwudi part lets see how it ended or the maria-irene episode. Dont say i am greedy,its becouse am in gridlock suspense! Lol new english learnt {gridlock}
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Andyblaze: stalking u
hehehe stalking pple isnt good u know
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2013
eunisam: Weldon zuby. I beg finish up the chukwudi part lets see how it ended or the maria-irene episode. Dont say i am greedy,its becouse am in gridlock suspense! Lol new english learnt {gridlock}
No b small gridlock suspense,
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 9:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Let's see hw maria vs Irene episode plays out.
Yes,Irene is just my old friend before I meet u? grin lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2013
At last!
I've now paced up to pg 97.
Oga Zubby I commend your hard labour (yes it's labour), cos me reading, honestly I've only managed to pace up since last friday, therefore qualify to drop my comment.
I like to say Thank you and God bless.
I've been on this eurotrip in your literature, so wonderful. And the new pattern of adding a maxim at the end of each chapter...OMG..nothing like it. You just got a way with words.
One request: Pls Sir, keep them coming.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2013
The next chapter is dedicated to all the Port Harcourt fans.

Your homeboy Firearm covered you perfectly.

Two rooms in a Four star hotel for me and my cousin,
Expensive dinner and breakfast plus drinks.

He was opportuned to see the BMW first hand though i forgot to show him the battery in the boot. The car will be used anytime i will meet a nairalander for first hand view.

Any of you who show up around my area should holla too.
Life goes on.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2013
Chapter 114

''Pi pi piii'' The horn blared again. Maria didn't tell me she was coming. I knew she was matured enough to understand that I had a girlfriend before meeting her but human beings are generally and naturally Jealous.
I sat back and decided not to go down and see her. She didn't call me to tell me she was coming. It could be that she was passing by and saw my car but which ever one it was, it was better that she didn't see me.

I picked up my two phones and switched them off, then I walked back to the window and watched her. She brought out her phone and tried making calls, then she gave up and drove away. I figured it was me she tried to call.

Later in the day, I switched on the phones and called her. She was at Ikeja where she had gone to make her hair. She said she was at my house and wanted me to follow her to Ikeja.

''My battery was dead'' I had told her.
She asked if I would come to Ikeja but I declined. I didn't know what I was going to be doing while she did her hair. I heard that hair salons were the biggest joint for gossips.

She returned some minutes past 8pm, and called me to come to her place. I took a bike and went there.
She brought out Garri and vegetable soup, we ate together. We played Ludo afterwards and talked about irrelevant things.
I told her about Chukwudi. She was angry but said that I should not have given him half of the money first. She said that she knew another guy who would help me get a visa at the French embassy.
I thanked her but told her that I needed to sort out the Chukwudi issues first.

At about 11 pm, we drove to Adeniran Ogunsanya. There was a large Suya joint where people stood in lines to purchase the meat. Maria wanted Suya, therefore we stood in a line and waited for our turn. After buying the Suya, we went inside an open bar and bought two guinness stout beer. The large speakers blared out Tuface Idibia. I wondered why our people played loud Musics at bars.
Back then in Europe, musics were played at a much lower volume to allow people to discuss their issues but In Nigeria, if you wanted to talk to your partners, you must shout at the top of your voice.

We drove home after 1 am and slept. As usual, Maria wore her stylish sexy transparent night gown that could even seduce a Reverend Father.
I wanted to tell her that I wasn't interested in Sex that night but when her mouth covered the tip of my penis, my tongue got stuck in my mouth and couldn't utter a word.
She sucked on my dicck for several minutes as I massaged the top of her vagynna.
She removed her mouth and moaned as my middle finger magically slipped into her cunnt. I twisted the finger severally before adding another finger. She moaned out loudly as the pleasure increased.
''Baby please fvckk me now'' She said.
''I need a condom Maria'' I said.

Since she was above the use of gold circle condoms, she would continue to provide the condoms.

She got up and removed her gown before bringing out a condom from his bag. I wondered what she kept all that condoms for but then, I didn't need an explanation.
Maria opened a condom and quickly slipped it on my hard dicck. I had pulled down my boxers while she was bringing the condom out.

As she was about to climb to the bed again, I pulled her back and made her bend. She held the edge of the bed as her cunnt protruded from the back. Like a dog, I raised one leg and entered her through the back. The entrance was smooth and sensational.

'' Aaaah, fvcvk me baby'' she kept saying as I pumped in and out of her with a lot of energy. She climaxed long before I came. I slapped her fresh a.rse several times while pumping in and out.

''That was sweet'' Maria said when we finished.
She removed the condom and declared that it was over for the night.
We slept together until 9:03am when I woke up.

A call had came to my phone. It was from Ifeanyi. He wanted to know the date the bus would arrive.
Since the ship left Hamburg port over two weeks before, I told him that it could be in Lagos by the end of the week.
He said the clearing process had almost finished.
Things were still on course as planned. According to him, Chukwudi and his office had invested over N150, 000 already.

After the call, I told Maria that I was going home.

She said she wanted to travel to Benin in two days time. She wanted me to go with her but I needed no second thought before declining. I told her that I was going to be busy in Lagos for another week.
I didn't even think I would have gone with her if I were not busy. I didn't know what she had planned and I wasn't going to stick around and find out.
Since I started eating her food, I never did that alone. It was either she ate with me or that I found an excuse not to it.

'' It is not the strongest of species that survive, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change''

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DankemzI(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2013
ZUBY77: The next chapter is dedicated to all the Port Harcourt fans.

He was opportuned to see the BMW first hand though i forgot to show him the battery in the boot. The car will be used anytime i will meet a nairalander for first hand view.

Life goes on.
Your number is not reacheable why??
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:04am On Sep 12, 2013
DankemzI: Your number is not reacheable why??

Must have been battery.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Andyblaze: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: hehehe stalking pple isnt good u know
but am just tryna be friendly with u na, and ur nt complainin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by LagosBoi2(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2013
I will not die of gridlock suspense in Jesus Name. Ogaju
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lagos_Boi: I will not die of gridlock suspense in Jesus Name. Ogaju

No be gridlock again o.

Maria Syd don commot
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lagos_Boi: I will not die of gridlock suspense in Jesus Name. Ogaju
Amen ooh my broda.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
ZUBY77: The next chapter is dedicated to all the Port Harcourt fans.

Life goes on.

Thanks firearm!!b You rock. Sorry boss I couldn't make it. But just spare out one weekend for use again,I assure you a swell time.
But firearm we can run shows one of dis days, what say thee?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by uanda(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
Caught in the act .
Let's see how u will dribble yourself out of this
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by TrojanEdu: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
uanda: Caught in the act .

Must you comment?Animol!!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AK481(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
uanda: Caught in the act .
he has maradonad out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
The boss Zubby i also try calling your line but it did not connect anyway thanks for the update. Marian wan carry you do show for benin as her missing rib.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chicent:

Thanks firearm!!b You rock. Sorry boss I couldn't make it. But just spare out one weekend for use again,I assure you a swell time.
But firearm we can run shows one of dis days, what say thee?

Possibly. Let's see how the days pan out. Maybe we can get some others to join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by wilson007: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alas!!!!! Page 97 after almost a week + I had to shut my doors to the world oooh. Minimal chatting, browser was permanently on this topic which means I wasn't in touch wit the world 'online news', let's not forget distractions at work since I pick up my fone at any given opportunity then most intersting was toilet time(could spend an hour in there.lol). Good work Zubby + Big stout for u ASAP, maybe strip club but na u go pop the JW wit that euro money ooooh. Hahahahahahaha
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
ZUBY77]
Boss wetin I do u kwanu, just say hello to ur man.I just left owerri on govt. Convoy hoping to hear from you if ur around so as to give a VVIP treatment
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
edubaba: ZUBY77]
Boss wetin I do u kwanu, just say hello to ur man.I just left owerri on govt. Convoy hoping to hear from you if ur around so as to give a VVIP treatment

Hello Edubaba.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Chapter 115

Days went by as usual. Daisy, Zainab and Maria all came to the house. Each and every one of them wanted to claim me as her own. It seemed every one of them was ready for Marriage except me.

I wondered why it was that way. I didn't even think Daisy was matured enough for Marriage and it was the same for Zainab.
Only the idea of wearing a white gown and walking down the Church Isle clouded their minds, something I wasn't even interested in doing.
Maria was actually more into the thing. She would educate me on how important marriage was at every given opportunity.
''When are you going back to Napoli Maria'' I had asked her in one of those occasions.
She had told me it could be any moment since she had open ticket which allowed her to travel between one and three months. But for the meantime, she was more interested in dragging me down to Edo state where of course some questions would be asked over who I was to her and all those stuff. Questions I didn't want to answer.

On A Wednesday Afternoon, the Ship carrying the Mitsubishi L300 bus was off loaded in Apapa Wharf. Sure as expected, our bus was there.
A few more stamps were needed and it required the original documents.
Jude had called Chukwudi with a Nigerian phone number a day earlier and told him that he had arrived in Nigeria. They had scheduled to meet as soon as the bus was cleared.

I called Ifeanyi and told him to come and take the Original documents the following morning. He wanted to take it on that very wednesday but I lied to him that I wasn't around.
I had suddenly recalled that I didn't even knew Ifeanyi prior to the Chukwudi problems. Giving him the Original documents didn't make any security sense to me.

The following morning, I told Andrew my cousin that I needed him to do something for me. He insisted that he wanted to go to the market but I talked him down.

When Ifeanyi called, I told him to come and get the Original documents. I told my cousin that he would follow Ifeanyi to the wharf.

''Just don't interfere. Monitor them and report to me.
Don't tell me your air time finished. Buy atleast N750 recharge card. That would be enough'' I had said to my cousin.

When Ifeanyi came, they left for the wharf. Then I called Kola and his gang to be ready. I told Baba that I was going to bring Chukwudi to Surulere later in the day.
After alerting the Kola squad, I drove to the Police Station.

The DPO asked how I wanted to go ahead since he knew that I was hiding some information from him. I told him that I would call Chukwudi to bring the bus to Surulere where I would promise to pay him up. But if he insisted that I must pay in Wharf, then we must go to him.
I also told the Police man that I had found out where Chukwudi lived. I reminded him that my international passport might still be in his house since I wasn't convinced that he was doing anything about the Visa.

I called Jude while at the Police Station. I made him come to the Police Station where I told him that the bus from Germany could be out of the wharf the same day.

About 1pm, Chukwudi called Jude. The bus had been cleared. Ifeanyi also called Jude as we had planned, to confirm that the bus had been cleared.
My cousin called me too. He had seen them driven the bus out of its original location to a new place right inside the wharf. He also said that some men were there with the bus. I asked him to find out who those men were.

Baba had called twice but since i was at the police station, I asked him to stop calling me but to expect my call.

''Every man of action has a strong dose of egoism, pride, hardness and cunning. But all those things will be regarded as high qualities if he can make them the means to achieve great ends''

41 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Firearm:

Possibly. Let's see how the days pan out. Maybe we can get some others to join

Surely!!! Hopefully. U too much
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
ZUBY77:
''Every man of action has a strong dose of egoism, pride, hardness and cunning. But all those things will be regarded as high qualities if he can make them the means to achieve great ends''

Mr. Zubby, I once asked you where you get these quotes from but you didn't give me any reply. The quotes are really food for thought.

Nice story. It could be scripted into a Nollywood movie in the nearest future(minus the matured scenes).
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Showed my friend this topic and he has refuse 2 give me my tab back ...While we wait 4 the next update...here,

A nigerian man (Zubby) trying to avoid pay of
doctor's fee after eye operation by
saying, "I still can't see"
Dr. asks a sexy hot
nurse to UnCloth in front of him.He
again says[b] "I cant see"[/b]

Dr. tells nurse to open her legs tongue.
Again he says "I can't see"
Dr. says : "{mother fucker}!! if you
can't see, how come your DIç.K is
standing

16 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
drnairalov: Showed my friend this topic and he has refuse 2 give me my tab back ...While we wait 4 the next update...here,

A nigerian man (Zubby) trying to avoid pay of
doctor's fee after eye operation by
saying, "I still can't see"
Dr. asks a sexy hot
nurse to UnCloth in front of him.He
again says[b] "I cant see"[/b]

Dr. tells nurse to open her legs tongue.
Again he says "I can't see"
Dr. says : "{mother fucker}!! if you
can't see, how come your DIç.K is
standing
can stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Beachqueen59(f): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I'm sure kola will have a dose of his own medicine; Revenge is sweetest when served cold #back to the sidelines#
i tot theres no revenge so sweet as forgiveness grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
bheegsam:

Mr. Zubby, I once asked you where you get these quotes from but you didn't give me any reply. The quotes are really food for thought.

Nice story. It could be scripted into a Nollywood movie in the nearest future(minus the matured scenes).
those nigga ain't good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.